Forum Name: General Chat
Forum Discription: Talk about anything and everything
URL: http://www.1cmm.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2652
Printed Date: 29/March/2024 at 3:22am

Topic: My Dudes: Classic WoW ?
Posted By: w1ndex
Subject: My Dudes: Classic WoW ?
Date Posted: 05/November/2018 at 9:54am
I was curious to see if anyone else had heard the WoW classic is coming July 2019.
Also there are private servers still running old versions which I recently found.

I am currently trying out Northdale Lightbringer which is vanilla wow has like 5k people playing it daily.

Any new MMOs you will all be getting into? I often seen Goff and Xen on Overwatch.

I saw some posts with Star Citizen from a year or two ago, which I pledged to but who knows if they will ever release that thing.

It would be cool to get the gang back together.

Replies:
Posted By: Xenetic
Date Posted: 05/November/2018 at 10:12am
We have mostly been playing Rocket League and Heroes of the Storm lately. I am interested in classic WoW, have yet to try out a private server. Goff and I made new characters in wow just to level through the old dungeons, but everything is just too easy now. You have to pull the entire dungeon for a challenge it seems.

We still use Goffin's mumble server if you wanna hang out some evenings. PM me if you or anyone needs the info.

If you ever get really nostalgic, check out PSforever.net. I've yet to see more than 10 people online at once, but it's gaining a following.

-------------

Date Posted: 05/November/2018 at 3:35pm
Old school PS! Wow, I will be checking that out.

Posted By: ap0ck
Date Posted: 07/January/2019 at 3:53am
ill def be playing classic wow. playing casual on northdale right now. Raided into naxx on lightbringer. Pretty stoked for classic. Ill be horde, orc war again lol.

-------------

Posted By: Goffin
Date Posted: 08/February/2019 at 2:52pm
Pock! You need to stop by on vent and say Hi man.   We were just talking about where you guys are at in life.    Glad to see you are alive and kicking my man.     

-------------
Ball punching for Teh Win!

Date Posted: 17/May/2019 at 10:08am
Wow Classic beta invites have gone out. I have heard older accounts get preference. I just got one on Wednesday the 15th.

Glad to see some of you are interested in trying/returning. I think it would be awesome to coordinate so we can at least be on the same faction/server

Posted By: ap0ck
Date Posted: 09/June/2019 at 11:14pm
@goffin yo send me the info and ill hop on. have to download vent again lol

-------------

Posted By: Goffin
Date Posted: 27/June/2019 at 8:46am
I sent you a PM with the mumble server info.   

-------------
Ball punching for Teh Win!

Posted By: SNIKT
Date Posted: 02/February/2021 at 11:13pm
Man i'm not Starting Wow over again.... Tanaris Server here i'll stick to the shadowlands for now

-------------

Posted By: Preach
Date Posted: 02/February/2021 at 11:36pm
I'm on Area52. Add me on Bnet and we can group up (if you are horde). Btag is PreachTru#1414

Print Page | Close Window