Forum Name: Planetside
Forum Discription: All things Planetside related
URL: http://www.1cmm.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2349
Printed Date: 14/May/2024 at 2:29am

Topic: Playing Again
Posted By: hackingsniper
Subject: Playing Again
Date Posted: 21/July/2008 at 11:52am
So yea.. coming back to planetside for a while to see how things have changed and own it up with xenetic. If anyone has invite powers I could use a re invite into the outfit. Thanks 

Replies:
Posted By: Goffin
Date Posted: 21/July/2008 at 3:31pm
The only peeps that have invites are like aqua preach, khemo and of course fayaz.  
How do you like the game so far?

-------------
Ball punching for Teh Win!

Posted By: Xenetic
Date Posted: 22/July/2008 at 4:47pm
I can invite as soon as I get the chance to get back online.

-------------

Date Posted: 22/July/2008 at 7:30pm
Actually I just checked and for some reason I was demoted. I'm not sure if anyone can invite.

-------------

Posted By: Preach
Date Posted: 22/July/2008 at 7:45pm
Check to see if I can still invite. Just sort it by rank, I'm pretty sure I was up towards the top and was able to invite.

Posted By: Fidelio
Date Posted: 24/July/2008 at 6:33pm
i can invite you guys ... to play with mah nuts!

Date Posted: 25/July/2008 at 1:19am
HAHAHAHAHAH  I would like an invite to outfit sometime though on a serious note. And you guys should resub for a month me xen and chaos are owning it up. Well mainly those two I am just a meatshield atm hahaha

Date Posted: 25/July/2008 at 1:26am
Also seriously.. we need to get about 10 of us playing again like old times.  Id ALMOST pay for everyones resub for a month lol. It is fun just playing with xen I couldn't imagine scream spamming voice macros and fid doing the chicken dance and goff playing peek a boo with MCG's in towers. 

Date Posted: 25/July/2008 at 6:05pm
Do we have a Vent or TS atm?

-------------

Date Posted: 25/July/2008 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by Xenetic

Do we have a Vent or TS atm?

neither.   We can hop on strats vent.    He owes me his life right about now so it's all good

i'll be on tonight bitches

-------------

Date Posted: 25/July/2008 at 6:16pm
We have collins (my good friends) ventrilo for use anytime. Hit me up in game later I will get it to you goffin =D

Date Posted: 25/July/2008 at 7:08pm
Bleh, I think I may try it out in a week or two.

I really *HATE* Sony though.

Posted By: Stairway
Date Posted: 25/July/2008 at 8:10pm
im down for playing some again. 

Date Posted: 25/July/2008 at 9:17pm
WTF, Snowdrop was last on............. TODAY?

Your turn Fid.

-------------

Date Posted: 25/July/2008 at 10:43pm
goff get on yo 

Date Posted: 26/July/2008 at 12:47pm
Its scary to say but they are actually doing cool shit now...... Like today they are letting everyone have opposite faction vehicles :O

Date Posted: 26/July/2008 at 7:51pm
3 years too late.

Date Posted: 26/July/2008 at 8:37pm
i respect my 'last logged in' date too much to ruin it.

Date Posted: 27/July/2008 at 6:36pm
Signed up again for a month. We shall see how the game has changed. 

Date Posted: 27/July/2008 at 7:16pm
Originally posted by Stairway

Signed up again for a month. We shall see how the game has changed. 

Don't get your hopes up my brother.  Still, this game is the only one of it's kind and i'm having fun with xen , devious and justin on.   The game is much more enjoyable with friends rather than playing solo.   Hope to see you on preachy poo.   me love you long time.

Fid,   glad to see you are alive.   Hope you're keeping cool in the vegas heat.   Keep in touch my man.  

-Goff

-------------

Date Posted: 28/July/2008 at 4:49pm
Played last night and wow, red alerts at 3 in the morning. Was having fun last night, but hopefully can catch up with some of you guys in game so I wont get owned as much. 

Date Posted: 29/July/2008 at 12:03am
not even on members section.....that hurts 

Posted By: SNIKT
Date Posted: 29/July/2008 at 12:08am
just resubbed for a month

-------------

Date Posted: 29/July/2008 at 11:47am
Originally posted by hackingsniper

not even on members section.....that hurts 

Fixed.

Date Posted: 31/July/2008 at 7:50pm
Originally posted by Goffin

Fid,   glad to see you are alive.   Hope you're keeping cool in the vegas heat.   Keep in touch my man.
-Goff

yeah man, i lurk. as for vegas, been drinking more water than i ever have in my life. i've gotten back into flying dual line sport kites and while at the park, i drink about a half gallon of water an hour. only way to beat the heat. hydrate, hydrate, hydrate. 110+ degrees will take it out of ya for sure.

i bought world in conflict a while back, it has team multiplayer, but is pseudo rts which isn't everyones cup of tea.

anyway, i'm around, just waiting for an interesting game to pop up.

Posted By: AquaNox
Date Posted: 08/August/2008 at 12:50am

Played last night and wow, red alerts at 3 in the morning. Was having fun last night, but hopefully can catch up with some of you guys in game so I wont get owned as much. 

First of all, you will get owned no matter how many people are around you, your name is Stairway, you're meant to be walked all over.  Second, people are actually playing again? And third, listing thoughts in sequential order is retarded.

BTW to you Philly natives, I was in your city, and I can easily say that god took one mother of a dump on it, and then you all followed suit.  I thought NY was dirty, but you guys really stepped it up a notch. A round of  to you my friends.  Oh, and aside from Ralph's, the food in your italian district is a joke and a disgrace to my people.

-------------
http://imageshack.us">

Date Posted: 08/August/2008 at 3:00am
Originally posted by AquaNox

First of all, you will get owned no matter how many people are around you, your name is Stairway, you're meant to be walked all over.  Second, people are actually playing again? And third, listing thoughts in sequential order is retarded.

True dat. The game is also no fun if you are the only one on, pretty damn boring tbh.

Date Posted: 12/August/2008 at 10:33pm
right now its pretty much sniktv2,myself, xenetic, and chaoslegion on at night time. Been having a ton of fun tower dropping and vangaurding it up 

Posted By: Midnyght
Date Posted: 13/August/2008 at 7:32am
Originally posted by AquaNox

BTW to you Philly natives, I was in your city, and I can easily say that god took one mother of a dump on it, and then you all followed suit.  I thought NY was dirty, but you guys really stepped it up a notch. A round of  to you my friends.  Oh, and aside from Ralph's, the food in your italian district is a joke and a disgrace to my people.

Thats why us Pittsburghers call it Filth-adalphia

-------------

Posted By: Taliesn
Date Posted: 17/August/2008 at 7:17pm
You went to the wrong "italian district", sir.  And for the record, the best Italian in NYC, is actually in NJ. ;P

Posted By: SNIKT
Date Posted: 21/August/2008 at 9:22pm
ok who's hackingsniper?

BTW i want my Apock back!

-------------

Date Posted: 26/August/2008 at 9:29am
Originally posted by SNIKT

ok who's hackingsniper?

BTW i want my Apock back!

I played the first few years when the outfit started then moved to wow for a lonnngg time hehe.

Posted By: EvoMograk
Date Posted: 22/January/2009 at 7:04am
Cant wait to get back!

Posted By: ap0ck
Date Posted: 26/January/2009 at 8:07pm
BAm!

-------------

Date Posted: 27/January/2009 at 1:19pm
Originally posted by ap0ck

BAm!

He's...........ALIVE!!!!

-------------

Posted By: Midnyght
Date Posted: 27/January/2009 at 7:47pm
Originally posted by ap0ck

BAm!

Whats up!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

-------------

Posted By: akribitz
Date Posted: 28/January/2009 at 1:26pm
im still active. as is dr0ss and sol and da goff. sup asspock lololol

i played vs with hostile takeover for a bit~.

-------------

Posted By: ap0ck
Date Posted: 28/January/2009 at 7:32pm
goin to college, working my way towards UBC in vancity. i had the opprotunity to move back to van but decided it would be best if i get educated here first, then move to get a better job.
Not playin many games these days, was into wow for a while, been playin little bit of left4dead, but school is taking up most of my time. damn working towards something is
pretty kick ass, but working full time then hittin up night classes is tireing.
on a bonus note i might be heading to the netherlands in may for school, theres a course that gives me 6 university transfer credits and 2 weeks in holland.
could be fun.
anyways thats what i been up to, peace out~

-------------

Date Posted: 29/January/2009 at 3:52pm
Good to hear from you pock..    Hit up our vent if you're around and say hi to cleo and I...

also,   please remove the ducktape from fayaz and let him out of your cellar.

k thx

-------------

Print Page | Close Window