Print Page | Close Window

Congrats on the first outfit wars win!

Printed From: 1CMM.net
Category: Public Forums
Forum Name: Planetside
Forum Discription: All things Planetside related
URL: http://www.1cmm.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1472
Printed Date: 26/May/2024 at 7:16pm

Topic: Congrats on the first outfit wars win!
Posted By: Xenetic
Subject: Congrats on the first outfit wars win!
Date Posted: 06/September/2006 at 7:31pm
Thanks to everyone that helped out 1cmm with their victory over GOTR.

-------------

Replies:
Posted By: Bhopx
Date Posted: 06/September/2006 at 7:43pm
sorry i showed up late and couldnt compete guys 

ill make sure im there on time for the next one.

-------------

Posted By: maxaris
Date Posted: 06/September/2006 at 7:47pm
Yea, my class ran over so I missed it as well.  

-------------

Posted By: Stairway
Date Posted: 06/September/2006 at 7:51pm

We Winnorz!!

-------------

Posted By: TrangOul
Date Posted: 06/September/2006 at 8:00pm

i'll have to admit.. it was pretty fun playing w/ a full platoon, good job midgets and friends.

-------------

Posted By: NakataH
Date Posted: 06/September/2006 at 8:04pm

Posted By: akribitz
Date Posted: 06/September/2006 at 8:05pm
!

-------------

Posted By: ap0ck
Date Posted: 06/September/2006 at 8:12pm
more pics

good fight, thanks to everyone showing up

-------------

Posted By: Fayaz
Date Posted: 06/September/2006 at 8:16pm

Awesome job guys. I'm thrilled that we managed to get a complete lineup and in that respect, would like to thank everyone who participated, fellow members, adjoining outfits, friends and guests alike; a very special thanks to those who put in extra effort to get it all sorted out.

I'm so proud of you guys, /tear.  I knew you could do it. I'll never forgive myself for being unable to attend that first match, it really is amazing how such a disparate set of circumstances implied a necessary absence today. I'll tell you all about it sometime tonight.

More than anything, I want to hear every detail - you all know first hand what we can now improve on, what it was like working at a platoon scale and where we go from here.

Give yourselves a fine pat on the back. Again, awesome stuff!

-------------

Date Posted: 06/September/2006 at 8:18pm
Praises from Fayaz..... I can die happy now

-------------

Posted By: akribitz
Date Posted: 06/September/2006 at 8:21pm
Originally posted by Fayaz

I'm so proud of you guys, /tear.

whoever called that i owe you a drink

-------------

Posted By: AquaNox
Date Posted: 06/September/2006 at 8:29pm
That would be Dest

-------------
http://imageshack.us">

Posted By: Fayaz
Date Posted: 06/September/2006 at 8:54pm
Aqua.. did you say it? You know.. IT?? .. "You can't beat this many....." DID YOU?

-------------

Posted By: donut
Date Posted: 06/September/2006 at 8:58pm
the victory music made it so worthwhile

Date Posted: 06/September/2006 at 9:26pm
Originally posted by donut

the victory music made is so worthwhile

QUEEN RULES!!!

-------------

Posted By: Tybox
Date Posted: 06/September/2006 at 11:13pm
Originally posted by Stairway

Praises from Fayaz..... I can die happy now

Stairway was legit on D, just need AA max next time for the eventual assualt :}

Also, Gosnell sat in the GEN room the entire time pretty much, pretty awesome for doing that. I really shoudl have considering I was cordinating defense.

-------------

Date Posted: 06/September/2006 at 11:16pm
Originally posted by Fayaz

Aqua.. did you say it? You know.. IT?? .. "You can't beat this many....." DID YOU?
No, I let Queen say what I couldnt.

-------------

Posted By: DrPaine
Date Posted: 07/September/2006 at 12:08am
I helped! And when I say I helped I TKed trang and and uhhh Aqua have my babies!

Date Posted: 07/September/2006 at 12:51am
I'm sterile from using the jackhammer to jack my hammer, sorry.

-------------

Posted By: NakataH
Date Posted: 07/September/2006 at 1:07am
we can clone you

Posted By: j0k3rCPG
Date Posted: 07/September/2006 at 2:25am
Awesome fight guys... You put us on the defensive and we really never recovered. Good luck in your future matches, and hopefully we will meet again after the prelims...

-------------

Posted By: Goffin
Date Posted: 07/September/2006 at 7:35am
Good job guys

-------------
Ball punching for Teh Win!

Posted By: Isabel
Date Posted: 07/September/2006 at 7:41pm
Hey guys,

Just wanted to say thanks for asking and inviting me to join in the fun. I know I'm not a part of the outfit but I also know I play with you all regularly so I hope I wouldn't be considered a "random" in your eyes. Just because I don't post on the emerald forums doesn't mean I don't read them from time to time.

It feels nice to participate in something that I wouldn't originally have been able to participate in due to my {No Outfit} status. I know you guys had other people lined up for the event that couldn't show up and I'm glad I was thought of as a subsitute almost instantly.

I think what you guys should do now is talk about what areas you excelled at and what areas you need to work on.

1CMM as of late has not been used to fielding a full platoon let alone having them all on TS at the same time. Voice chat was pretty hectic and at some points chaotic with people "talking over" other people. Perhaps this is something that could be worked on.

Some tactics such as camping the air pad with Skyguards/AA MAXes might seem extremely cheap but I think it might be a nescessary evil. Hot and I eventually rolled a Vanguard to their Vechile Bay and coupled with mines we were able to supress 5 MagRiders and 2 AMS' that could have been a problem to our own AMS and our troops trying to get into the base. Perhaps this is something that can be worked on and done a bit sooner.

Again thank you 1CMM for the opportunity to play and know that I am available for you guys if you ever need to invite "randoms".

Also, I have the meteors and OS at the end of the match filmed and it will make an appearance on the video Jennifer and I are making as soon as I let her use the computer to finish filming her part.

-------------
Sometimes it takes a woman

Date Posted: 08/September/2006 at 4:17am
Cool!

Thanks IS.

Yeah, we got all kinds of ideas cooking in our private forums.

-------------

Posted By: donut
Date Posted: 08/September/2006 at 11:28am

I was in FR, so it was only the right thing to do to help the 1CMM/FR team, right?

Posted By: Goffin
Date Posted: 08/September/2006 at 11:53am
Originally posted by Isabel

Hey guys,

Just wanted to say thanks for asking and inviting me to join in the fun. I know I'm not a part of the outfit but I also know I play with you all regularly so I hope I wouldn't be considered a "random" in your eyes. Just because I don't post on the emerald forums doesn't mean I don't read them from time to time.

It feels nice to participate in something that I wouldn't originally have been able to participate in due to my {No Outfit} status. I know you guys had other people lined up for the event that couldn't show up and I'm glad I was thought of as a subsitute almost instantly.

I think what you guys should do now is talk about what areas you excelled at and what areas you need to work on.

1CMM as of late has not been used to fielding a full platoon let alone having them all on TS at the same time. Voice chat was pretty hectic and at some points chaotic with people "talking over" other people. Perhaps this is something that could be worked on.

Some tactics such as camping the air pad with Skyguards/AA MAXes might seem extremely cheap but I think it might be a nescessary evil. Hot and I eventually rolled a Vanguard to their Vechile Bay and coupled with mines we were able to supress 5 MagRiders and 2 AMS' that could have been a problem to our own AMS and our troops trying to get into the base. Perhaps this is something that can be worked on and done a bit sooner.

Again thank you 1CMM for the opportunity to play and know that I am available for you guys if you ever need to invite "randoms".

Also, I have the meteors and OS at the end of the match filmed and it will make an appearance on the video Jennifer and I are making as soon as I let her use the computer to finish filming her part.

you get on TS..  that's more than some can commit too.    If I was running the show,  Nobody would be alloud to partake without getting on TS.    

TS or GTFO

-------------
Ball punching for Teh Win!

Posted By: Isabel
Date Posted: 08/September/2006 at 1:00pm
Well, our video is complete as of last night. However I am having trouble with filefront. It says it's uploading but nothing is actually uploading and the page seems to keep loading or refreshing every 3 seconds making an incredibly annoying "click" sound.

Anyone know of any other upload sites I could use?

-------------
Sometimes it takes a woman

Date Posted: 08/September/2006 at 3:18pm
I bet Fayaz could figure out a way to host it.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window