Forum Name: Planetside
Forum Discription: All things Planetside related
URL: http://www.1cmm.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1332
Printed Date: 20/September/2024 at 8:49am

Topic: Thanks for the fun times.
Posted By: DemoMan
Subject: Thanks for the fun times.
Date Posted: 27/July/2006 at 7:19pm
Its been fun but im tired of the bullsh*t. Darkmo0n, TRxShade, KornDemon, Renegade3x (d37struction), and NiceGuyEddie were banned today for "Hacking". So ive cancelled, Just wanted to say thanks for the good times playing with/against you. If you do decided to play Quake Wars/Huxley ill be around.

Replies:
Posted By: Stairway
Date Posted: 27/July/2006 at 7:34pm

Person with the most kills gets banned, he had some cool videos too.  I wonder if they were really hacking, I mean I dont want to sound stupid but I doubt SOE is going around banning randoms.

Posted By: AquaNox
Date Posted: 27/July/2006 at 7:40pm
Take care demo

-------------
http://imageshack.us">

Posted By: NaeBlis
Date Posted: 27/July/2006 at 8:11pm
bye demo..was fun fighitng with/against ya :)

-------------
Teh Nibblies

Posted By: NakataH
Date Posted: 27/July/2006 at 9:07pm
FYI Demo..

he then posted on pointmans account trying to defend himself with the argument that there are 189 other people with renegade in thier name.. this is correct

however there is only 1 [O N E] player that has Renegad3 <= notice the 3 not an E in thier name, making it very very unlikley sombody with the name RenegadeSomthingOrOther is going to Register there with the name Renegad3x

if he wasnt banned maybe i could understand that not being him.. the fact he is and he tried to defend himself with such a poor argument is going to give me somthing to giggle about when i feel down

Human stupidity is infinite

anyway, nice playing with you Demo, hf in what ever you choose to do next

Posted By: MadDawg
Date Posted: 27/July/2006 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by Stairway

Person with the most kills gets banned, he had some cool videos too.  I wonder if they were really hacking, I mean I dont want to sound stupid but I doubt SOE is going around banning randoms.

I know 100% that TRxShade does not hack.  I have played on her computer and watched her play.  There is no way she hacks, I know it's their word vs SOE but look at some of the people being banned.  

Posted By: NakataH
Date Posted: 27/July/2006 at 10:57pm
Yes maddawg she may not have hacked while playing, but using the hack for 5 mins "just to see" could have triggered it, curiosity gets the best of everybody

Posted By: Bullseye315
Date Posted: 27/July/2006 at 11:09pm

I've said it 1000000 times as much time as Korn put into 1 guy I would go nuke Soe Inc.......

-------------
~ Ahriman Corps

Posted By: MadDawg
Date Posted: 28/July/2006 at 12:36am
True Nak but I i'm still positive that she has never tried anything like that.  If you knew her in real life you would share my feelings.  I guess I see where you are coming from but don't you feel that something is wierd about it all.

Posted By: P00Lsin
Date Posted: 28/July/2006 at 11:01am
I haven't played since June26th been on vacation so what is going on? someone wanna fill me in?

Posted By: DemoMan
Date Posted: 28/July/2006 at 2:45pm
I didnt relise it at first but my NC account got the banstick, Must have missed the other one. Im a leet NC hacker since ive played it like 10 mins in the last 6 months.

Posted By: Tybox
Date Posted: 28/July/2006 at 5:02pm
wtf

-------------

Posted By: Goffin
Date Posted: 29/July/2006 at 12:01am
Originally posted by MadDawg

Originally posted by Stairway

I know 100% that TRxShade does not hack.  I have played on her computer and watched her play.  There is no way she hacks, I know it's their word vs SOE but look at some of the people being banned.  

I agree with the shade comment.   For everybody else,  f**k em.

-------------
Ball punching for Teh Win!

Print Page | Close Window