Forum Discription: Talk about anything and everything
URL: http://www.1cmm.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1371
Printed Date: 29/May/2024 at 8:58pm

Topic: FAO: Fayaz/ Outfit Tourney.
Posted By: HELLFISH88
Subject: FAO: Fayaz/ Outfit Tourney.
Date Posted: 13/August/2006 at 12:59am
Hey 1CMM!

Many of us over at Hellfish have noticed that you guy's need more men to fill your platoon. As I can see you have already recruited ICE to your cause. Our "Leaders" have been talking and we Decided to ask if you guys need help.

We can't field a full platoon of worthy players in this event but many of us do want to participate. We are ready to Do anything neccesary to win this event and will roll with whatever you guys are down with.

I Know we can't field everyone that wants in on this, so if you allow us to join up with you guys we will field the best of the best that our outfit has to offer. When it comes down to it we will most llikely make decisions based on BR and CR, seeing how they will have the most Cert point availible.

Get back to us on it.

- HELLFISH88
(Represinting The Hellfish)
---Dictated by ICEVIPER---

p.s.
Hail Smedlonious.

Replies:
Posted By: Preach
Date Posted: 13/August/2006 at 2:20pm
Names pls.

-------------

Date Posted: 13/August/2006 at 2:36pm
HELLFISH88
KAY5
RAVINN or alt TRxSucks
Jangio
Hemper
Sicknick
BadApple

Date Posted: 13/August/2006 at 10:37pm
Read 45 times yet no reply.

=(

Posted By: Fayaz
Date Posted: 13/August/2006 at 10:59pm
Hey mate, thanks for the helping hand. Yeah we're not sure who we can field yet so the gesture on your part is of course very welcome and appreciated. If we do run out of spots (unlikely but possible), we may need to consider creating more than one team and rally up more players.

-------------

Posted By: PadCooter
Date Posted: 13/August/2006 at 11:14pm
what about ICEVIPER

-------------

Date Posted: 13/August/2006 at 11:50pm
ICE already got in.

As did I and Jangio, we will probably send KAY5 and TRx over next.

Posted By: Descada
Date Posted: 14/August/2006 at 2:44pm

You call yourself a 1cmm/FR team and you dont even have Descada!  I am looking forward to putting some decimaters into you guys, lets just hope you cant turn WeAre to the darkside...

Posted By: Goffin
Date Posted: 14/August/2006 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by Descada

You call yourself a 1cmm/FR team and you dont even have Descada!  I am looking forward to putting some decimaters into you guys, lets just hope you cant turn WeAre to the darkside...

Decimaters?  you must be confused as to what faction/empire you are playing.  

-------------
Ball punching for Teh Win!

Date Posted: 14/August/2006 at 5:00pm
Seems to me this has to do with outfits not empires.

DT         1CMM
AI Max       16%        22%
AV Max      9%          0%
AA Max      7%          11%
Total         32%        33%

While those are close I think the real statement is in your scatmax use (I wouldnt bother with AV either)...I love alot of you but people like "Mr. I hate the world b/c I am not even effective in splatter max" continues to make you look stupid.  Who responds to a thread like this with only "Names pls"

Posted By: solitary00
Date Posted: 14/August/2006 at 5:09pm

-------------

-bullet buffer-

Posted By: Stairway
Date Posted: 14/August/2006 at 5:24pm

DT         1CMM

While those are close I think the real statement is in your scatmax use (I wouldnt bother with AV either)...I love alot of you but people like "Mr. I hate the world b/c I am not even effective in splatter max" continues to make you look stupid.  Who responds to a thread like this with only "Names pls"

/ramble on (Woot Zeppelin!)

I dont get why people complain about certs in this game.  Its a game, they put those certs in there to be used.  If you dont like Scat Maxs, then get better with AV.  Just because someone in a Scat Max kills you doesnt mean they have less skill, they are just smarter then you and know how to use their weapon.  I have a Scat Max do I like it, no!  I use it because on my NC I dont have Rexo but for some instances where I am strongly outnumbered I like to have somthing thats stronger then Agile.  You can post all the statistics you want, but what are you you trying to prove? That DT is better then 1CMM?   Does 1CMM have a requirment that if you dont have ADV Hack or ADV Med that you need a max? 

Originally posted by MirrorBOY

You must have Adv Hack or Adv Med or AMS and a MAX (AV/AI)Certed (by the time you reach br15 approx.)

I dont mean to pick on DT but you presented facts with DT in them so I though I would point that out.  I have nothing against DT, I have some very good friends in that outfit but I just cant stand looking on every planetside forum and see people complaining about Scat Maxs, Biffers, Plasma, extc, extc.  I think everyone should just stop complaining and learn how to counter those things that they consider noobish.

/ramble off

-------------

Posted By: Jbanicar
Date Posted: 14/August/2006 at 5:58pm
Paper rock sizzzers? Rock > Paper

-------------

Date Posted: 14/August/2006 at 6:20pm
Originally posted by Goffin

Decimaters?  you must be confused as to what faction/empire you are playing.  

Seems to me I was speaking of countering them.  I only made a counter point regarding Goffin's post.  And I believe that is a joke (those scotts are funny f**ks), seeing as we hardly have any max users.

And when you said Ramble on I thought of Led too!

Damn I have been pwnt by the forums!

Posted By: MadDawg
Date Posted: 14/August/2006 at 6:22pm
Originally posted by Stairway

DT         1CMM

/ramble on (Woot Zeppelin!)

I dont get why people complain about certs in this game.  Its a game, they put those certs in there to be used.  If you dont like Scat Maxs, then get better with AV.  Just because someone in a Scat Max kills you doesnt mean they have less skill, they are just smarter then you and know how to use their weapon.  I have a Scat Max do I like it, no!  I use it because on my NC I dont have Rexo but for some instances where I am strongly outnumbered I like to have somthing thats stronger then Agile.  You can post all the statistics you want, but what are you you trying to prove? That DT is better then 1CMM?   Does 1CMM have a requirment that if you dont have ADV Hack or ADV Med that you need a max? 

Originally posted by MirrorBOY

You must have Adv Hack or Adv Med or AMS and a MAX (AV/AI)Certed (by the time you reach br15 approx.)

I dont mean to pick on DT but you presented facts with DT in them so I though I would point that out.  I have nothing against DT, I have some very good friends in that outfit but I just cant stand looking on every planetside forum and see people complaining about Scat Maxs, Biffers, Plasma, extc, extc.  I think everyone should just stop complaining and learn how to counter those things that they consider noobish.

/ramble off

The only thing I wanna add in on this though is don't forget it doesn't matter how good youa re with AV, a Scat max should always win.  Unless it is a 2v1 then the Scat should be able to at least get one of them and almost the second.

Also, who cares anymore who has more maxes.  The winner of this event will prolly be the outfit that fields the most maxes or the outfit that can kill the most maxes effeciently.

Posted By: maxaris
Date Posted: 14/August/2006 at 6:26pm

-------------

Posted By: NaeBlis
Date Posted: 14/August/2006 at 6:30pm

only 22% with scat max certed? (and that's probably included inactives mostly)

That's not enough, I won't be happy until I see triple digit usage. We midgets are not living up to our name...from this day forth, everyone shall be required to cert scatmax and live in the suit. Tube camping in it is not only suggested, it's mandatory.

Remeber kids, certifications + warping = skill

-------------
Teh Nibblies

Date Posted: 14/August/2006 at 6:48pm

DT         1CMM

lol 3 years later and we're still throwing up half ass statistics..

-------------

Date Posted: 14/August/2006 at 8:55pm
Seriously Descada.. DT has 39/44 actives.. we have 22/46, poor interpretation of stats and completely unrelated to the issue here (and what is the issue anyway? v-v-d).

As for 1CMM/FR team without Descada.. you chose VS.. not us!  I am in no way questioning your decision, whatever's fun for you is what counts in the end, and we <3 & respect DT... but.. um.. yeah.. purple pants w/ bell bottoms and disco balls.. sounds.. hmm.. questionable.

-------------

Date Posted: 14/August/2006 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by Fayaz

Seriously Descada.. DT has 39/44 actives.. we have 22/46, poor interpretation of stats and completely unrelated to the issue here (and what is the issue anyway? v-v-d).

As for 1CMM/FR team without Descada.. you chose VS.. not us!  I am in no way questioning your decision, whatever's fun for you is what counts in the end, and we <3 & respect DT... but.. um.. yeah.. purple pants w/ bell bottoms and disco balls.. sounds.. hmm.. questionable.

LOL!

Shame on Fayaz. DoubleXgaughx and Descada, all those oldschool NC should dtay and fight for their true empire.

Date Posted: 14/August/2006 at 9:27pm
Fayaz, you know that you like teh Techno, and if there was a disco ball in PS, I'm sure that we'd find you dancing around it, hehe <3... take off your helmet and I bet a gi-normous affro would leap out and pull a Zidane on any unsuspecting foo'.

That being said, those purple pants are alittle tight up the buns :x

-------------

Date Posted: 14/August/2006 at 9:28pm
Fayaz > Descada. Nothing more to see here.

-------------

Posted By: Verdant Force
Date Posted: 14/August/2006 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by Preach

Fayaz > Descada.

was there ever any Doubt?

Posted By: Tybox
Date Posted: 15/August/2006 at 6:29am
Great thread!

ANd yes Nae, MORE mailto:MAXES!!!!!!@!LO@L!O - MAXES!!!!!!@!LO@L!O !!!!!

I'm with Stairway though, I really can't stand using my scat max on my alt, I like being swifter and more flexible, but man, it can sure mow through folks sometimes.

-------------

Date Posted: 15/August/2006 at 9:23am

Fayaz > Descada. Nothing more to see here.

Well while Fayaz fights a good battle for you (I wouldnt expect you to use your brain) he is incorrect.

Since rev doesnt have a breakdown of players who have Max certed I used the Tourney roster as it is smaller and I could skip players I know dont have max, those I respect (examples: Fayaz, nox etc)

In your Tourney roster you have 27 people, 11 Maxes certed.  Not sure if Preach could do this but Fayaz could certainly tell him that is above 33% (# I listed for midgets).  I counted 15 midget/VSAM people in the squad and they have 6 max certed, once again above 33%.  I would bet as it draws nearer those numbers will increase as well.

Descada might not be greater than Fayaz but Preach is still an idiot and I have done what I came on here to do, now carry on making excuses for yourselves.

*This is my count might be off by 1 or 2 but it should be noted, Preach, Verdent and Stairway all have maxes as they try to lash back.

Date Posted: 15/August/2006 at 9:36am
why would i lash back? look at my Certs and tell me a better way of spending the two cert points i put on AA Max.

lol, cert AA max once in 3 years, use him once ever, and get bashed for it. i love 1cmm hate.

Posted By: maxaris
Date Posted: 15/August/2006 at 10:19am
I dont understand why everyone cares what everyone else has certed on other teams.

-------------

Date Posted: 15/August/2006 at 10:30am
I dont hate, hate over the internet is silly...

I just like to spark competitive spirit

Date Posted: 15/August/2006 at 11:12am

btw. you miss spelled my name ;)

Posted By: SNIKT
Date Posted: 15/August/2006 at 12:25pm
i dont have a MAX can i lash back?

-------------

Posted By: MadDawg
Date Posted: 15/August/2006 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by maxaris

I dont understand why everyone cares what everyone else has certed on other teams.

Date Posted: 15/August/2006 at 12:59pm

Well while Fayaz fights a good battle for you (I wouldnt expect you to use your brain) he is incorrect.

Since rev doesnt have a breakdown of players who have Max certed I used the Tourney roster as it is smaller and I could skip players I know dont have max, those I respect (examples: Fayaz, nox etc)

In your Tourney roster you have 27 people, 11 Maxes certed.  Not sure if Preach could do this but Fayaz could certainly tell him that is above 33% (# I listed for midgets).  I counted 15 midget/VSAM people in the squad and they have 6 max certed, once again above 33%.  I would bet as it draws nearer those numbers will increase as well.

Descada might not be greater than Fayaz but Preach is still an idiot and I have done what I came on here to do, now carry on making excuses for yourselves.

*This is my count might be off by 1 or 2 but it should be noted, Preach, Verdent and Stairway all have maxes as they try to lash back.

Did I not post that I had a max, did I not say that I dont like using it but it is needed sometimes.  You are comparing staticts from our outfit wars platoon without presenting you outfits team statistics.  I really dont get why you have so much hate for maxs?  They are a part of this game, if you dont like then unsub.   

-------------

Date Posted: 15/August/2006 at 1:07pm
descada wont unsub he knows it'd make too many people happy

-------------

Date Posted: 15/August/2006 at 2:39pm
Not all of us can be like you and get into good outfits b/c people like their internet personality...

I wish I still had the tell convo with a member after you got in.  I was asking how the hell you got in and they replied with something very close to, he isnt good but he is a nice guy.  For that you get a ...

Who is up next?  I like getting gangbanged in internet arguements!

Date Posted: 15/August/2006 at 2:52pm

Not all of us can be like you and get into good outfits b/c people like their internet personality...

I wish I still had the tell convo with a member after you got in.  I was asking how the hell you got in and they replied with something very close to, he isnt good but he is a nice guy.  For that you get a ...

Oh oh oh, I wish I still had all those tell conversations with that kangaroo playing PS from Thailand!

That was awesome!

He didn't know whether to challenge me to a boxing match or a Chirachi eating contest. 

I was all OMFG THIS IS THE BOMBSHIZZLE.

Then he sent me a tell with a Spaghetti-O or maybe a doughnut. 

And I was all HAX!

-------------

-bullet buffer-

Posted By: PadCooter
Date Posted: 15/August/2006 at 4:15pm

Shut the f**k Up.

Why the f**k did you even bring up the scat max issue or anything? It was completley irrelevant to the thread art all. Your bringing up drama for no f**king reason. Who gets into 1cmm gets in for a reason. Don't you be f**king knocking us for doing things our way just because you do not agree with it.

You do not see us knocking your or bringing up every little thing that we hate and despise about you. So for christ's sake. shut the hell up.

-------------

Posted By: AquaNox
Date Posted: 15/August/2006 at 4:44pm
I think what my friend Pad here is trying to say is, he loves you.

-------------
http://imageshack.us">

Date Posted: 15/August/2006 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by maxaris

I'll break it down for ya Max.

See, some players in this game get HUGE egos and mentalities about what is "fair-play" (or crutches) and what is not.

Examples:

Anyone who uses Pshields is a ultimate loser, yet said user often does win out in 1 vs 1 battles against the pshield less . Usually the l337 player will blame Pshield as the cause, although 90% of the time the Pshield user will be a sitting duck b/c of no stam later in the fight.

The coup de grais is the Max user+Pshield. Often times people like Sturm will have it certed for their firiing lines, because they don't ADADADADADA warp like others do(myself included).

(Me personally I like to surge and rep/rearm, not sit there like an idiot with no stam).

Max users:(mainly AI max, Scat Max being the most hated and feared)

3-6(Unixmax) Cert points for a huge hulking beast that can lay waste to infantry, but islow as a snail, can be taken out in 2-3 seconds via AV/CE/AP, cannot repair/hack etc.

Every 1337fit has some users who love it, this goes down and up from time to time, leading to stuff like this from our friend Descada.

BFRS:

Same as above but considered even more pathetic and skillless.

To sum it up: Anyone who tries to achieve some kind of "unfair" or "cheap" advantage is deemed unworthy by a  MINORITY in the PS community. I always wondered if running around in standard getting knife kills would be the ultimate show of 1337ness.

-------------

Date Posted: 15/August/2006 at 5:24pm
And yes, Descada will go down as one of the biggest flamers in PS history.

GG!

-------------

Date Posted: 15/August/2006 at 6:45pm
Man, it's been a while since the drama-wagon hit these forums. <3 Descada. I was really only pulling your leg; people just mention the scatmax and we act so defensive... even though we haven't pulled our infamous max-crashes all summer long.. if not longer..

-------------

Date Posted: 15/August/2006 at 8:04pm
Uhm.

Fazi.

Why did we get kicked?

Date Posted: 15/August/2006 at 8:09pm
I'm guessing because we started getting more 1CMM & VSAM members signing up.

-------------

Date Posted: 15/August/2006 at 8:57pm

/shrug.

i got in because people liked me

you didn't because no one likes you.
i always wondered why you tk'd me so many times for no reason. Now i know it's envy.

-------------

Date Posted: 15/August/2006 at 9:43pm
Well Fayaz had me feeling bad...Now not so much.

You are right on the first two points Snikt.  I certainly didnt get rejected b/c people like yourself, tybo and preach are setting the skill standard.  BTW Tybo when did they finally let you in?  As for envy, I would define it more as your stupidity.  I was TKing you before I ever put an app in, since I have just been killing you.

You can check my NC activity, I doubt I have 400 kills since that, and I know 400 of those kills arent mine (Despy plays my char alot).

Sol, I am an asshole but I won't be causing any inter outfit drama, I dont mind seeing a little hate directed at myself, as many have said I am already pretty hated, arent I?  You might notice I didnt put the persons's name.  Oh and Verdent I didnt spell your name right b/c I have never seen you before

And I would think Preach would avoid the douchebag attitude in a thread where I already mentioned it, but his sense of tact is just TOO great.  He is probably pissed that he can't say much to me so he took it out on Hellfish.  Sorry Hell :(

Date Posted: 15/August/2006 at 10:04pm
Haha Descada... always trying to cause trouble on the internet like the true e-thug you are. You seem to flock back to our web page to further prove your internet idiocy to our members.

The best you, and all of the other PS flame monkeys, can do is bring up the fact that some of our members have MAX certed. OMG! We are using weapons in the game to dominate whiny little cry babies like you Descada. How skilless and unfair of our sub 40 member outfit. We dominate you all the time, get over it.

You didn't get in because you are horrible at Planetside, cry a lot about anything and everything, and constantly try to shift the blame to anyone and everyone else regarding your lack of skill. Get a life and get over yourself. Your application was shot down within 10 seconds of you posting... it didn't even enter a single members mind that you should be in 1CMM. You suck, especially compared to 1CMM members, end of story.

Keep on thugin e-gansta. I'm sure it will make you feel better about yourself... one day.

-------------

Date Posted: 15/August/2006 at 10:31pm
Take it easy boys.

-------------

Date Posted: 15/August/2006 at 10:46pm
It'll be ok Fayaz. Descada will type up some super duper kewl response and totally pwn everyone with his unrivaled awesomeness.

-------------

Date Posted: 15/August/2006 at 10:57pm
Damn he put that in as I typed!

I consider myself an E-Prick.  An E-Thug is someone more blunt and horrible at what they try to do.  I have you wildin out yo!  I use sarcasm and common sense.

You have had members leave b/c they feel you got way too cheap.  There is no bigger statement about how your game has changed than that.  I dont care that much about what you use, your just not good enough to be a threat using most powerful weapon in the game.  But it does speak volumes about the type of person you are.

You insult my skill, and me listing off kill stats isnt going to change your oppinion, BUT it seems to me I have you in the begining of a video going down Agile MCG vs Rexo JH, in a fight that was probably more in your favor.

You are a midget b/c you have been in the outfit forever; maybe you were good a long time ago, I dont know, but the only good player playing your account since I have played was Aic.  You Preach, are washed up.  You make your outfit look bad day in and day out, if you were a real man you would leave and stop bringing down their rep.

So carry on talking about how I didnt get in, fact is you rejected me based on personality, who gives a f**k its the internet?  When it comes down to skill, had I been given a shot everyone in your outfit knows, even you and snikt (although you two wont say it and no one will after this) that I am good enough to be a midget and would be one of the best midgets (I wont bring DT into this).

And even though I didnt want to get into kill stats I will leave this one: my top killing day blows away midget alltime high (put up by someone with actual skill).

Date Posted: 15/August/2006 at 11:13pm
Man I didnt know there was so much skill involved with mashing adadada and clicking a mouse, but according to Descadas post I guess there is.  I think its the funniest thing when people argue about skill in a game, who besides proffesional gamers play games because they have skill?  Im not very l337 but I still have fun, and isnt that all that matters.  And you say that personality doesnt matter over the internet?  I would rather play with a nice guy who isnt so great then someone who gets 500 kills a day, honestly who wouldnt? 

-------------

Date Posted: 15/August/2006 at 11:15pm

Soo.. basicly to sum up evrething you just said .. Your a forum troll?

Good day to you.

And Stairways post is Basicly what we are all about.

We arent about Getting the most kills and all that jazz.

We are about havin Fun while we play, i beleive that is what seperates us from the rest.

And its funny youve never seen me around, i am one of the founders.
that said, i do keep a low profile.

Date Posted: 16/August/2006 at 1:55am
Guys, the apocalypse is still a ways off... deep breaths.  

-------------

Date Posted: 16/August/2006 at 2:26am
Originally posted by Jbanicar

Guys, the apocalypse is still a ways off... deep breaths.  

i hear its Teusday next week.

Posted By: NaeBlis
Date Posted: 16/August/2006 at 2:33am
Apocalypse Now!

best movie ever.

period

-------------
Teh Nibblies

Date Posted: 16/August/2006 at 2:57am
I spent 5 minutes writing a response then deleted it after i realized i dont care.

-------------

Posted By: DartagnanUK
Date Posted: 16/August/2006 at 3:38am
Sup all,

Seems like I've been missing all the drama eh?  I've had a word with Desc and reminded him that arguing over certs is like arguing over who is hotter; Elisha Cuthbert or Jessica Alba - entirely situational & ultimately redundant.

But, on a more important note; its great to see so many 1CMM turning out for the Event.  Had a couple of fun skirmishes last night & I'm sure there will be more before it has finished.  Anyway, I'm sure I'll see you guys soon.  Mystic, Jban, Fayaz - much love.

Dart

Posted By: ap0ck
Date Posted: 16/August/2006 at 4:24am
jessica alba, hands down .....lol

-------------

Posted By: akribitz
Date Posted: 16/August/2006 at 6:33am
after 24 elisha is just ughhhhhhhhhh

-------------

Date Posted: 16/August/2006 at 6:44am
Verdant, Descada tries to be a forum troll. He lacks the eloquence and sense of timing however... which in the end leaves him as just another spamming forum monkey with a severe case of 1CMM envy.

-------------

Date Posted: 16/August/2006 at 8:21am
Didn't this end like 4 posts back? Move on?

-------------

Date Posted: 16/August/2006 at 8:56am
You're in Aus, find me a replacement kangaroo.

-------------

-bullet buffer-

Date Posted: 16/August/2006 at 9:23am
No, I'm back now, haha.  Sorry Sol :( <3

-------------

Date Posted: 16/August/2006 at 2:18pm
I'm still waiting on my answer.

Date Posted: 16/August/2006 at 3:38pm
elisha cuthbert ftw. Jessica hasn't looked right to me since she dyed her hair blonde.

-------------

Date Posted: 16/August/2006 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by HELLFISH88

what was your question?    

-------------

Date Posted: 16/August/2006 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by Goffin

Originally posted by HELLFISH88

what was your question?    

We had to make room for more 1CMM/VSAM.

And we will have to clear out more in the future probably.

Hell, ThundaHawk-K may come back(he is on Trial atm as Thundawkk).

-------------

Posted By: P00Lsin
Date Posted: 16/August/2006 at 6:15pm
garsh... i've been gone too long... i need to get back home so i can play PS again, the drama is makin me trigger happy :-P

Date Posted: 16/August/2006 at 6:20pm
Hellfish, as I said elsewhere, the list was really unofficial and I dont want to make it seem like you aren't/weren't welcome - in fact you were the first outfit that offered to help and we sincerely appreciate the gesture. We only wanted to see who was considering playing. Now that many more of our members and close friends are interested in filling up spots, we have to consider the possibility of giving them priority, particularly those already in the outfit or in VSAM.

It may turn out that many of the currently enlisted won't be able to play, we'll have to adjust the roster accordingly. We may also need to create a second Emerald NC squad, get everyone in there and all those from different empires who expressed interest to play with us (and there are many skilled players who contacted me) but were afraid that there would be no room.

-------------

Date Posted: 16/August/2006 at 7:58pm
Jban... did the toilets really flush in the opposite direction from the US?

-------------

Date Posted: 16/August/2006 at 8:45pm

I bet they do just like in the simpsons...

-------------

Date Posted: 17/August/2006 at 12:59am

How the f**k are you supposed to pee on the cieling?

-------------

-bullet buffer-

Print Page | Close Window