eh?

-------------

Posted By: razor851
Date Posted: 02/October/2006 at 7:43pm
*points at Preach*

-------------

Posted By: NaeBlis
Date Posted: 02/October/2006 at 9:03pm
demoman would be another scatmax pshielder just like all of us... in fact i'm pretty sure he used scattie when runnin with us...

Note to self: cert pshield, already have the max taken care of.

-------------
Teh Nibblies

Posted By: Preach
Date Posted: 02/October/2006 at 10:01pm
Ahhh... the classic DT crybaby response to anything 1CMM & friends do. I'm sure if we started killing them with fall damage they would cry just as much. The only thing DT does more than farming worthless interlinks is whine/bitch/moan about anything and everything that owns them.

Any time I possibly can I always take down gens against DT. Just because I know it pisses them off so much.

Kudos to you Raik for pissing them off. +1!

Scat MAX + pshield just makes sense. There is no way for a single infantry to kill you with a single decimator if you time everything right. If everything is timed right it will take 5 decimator shots to kill a fully healed scat max w/ full shields and full stam + pshield.

-------------

Posted By: donut
Date Posted: 02/October/2006 at 11:00pm
no no, it's not like anyone would wanna actually fight/shoot each other in an online fps

Posted By: Tybox
Date Posted: 02/October/2006 at 11:01pm
Originally posted by Preach

Ahhh... the classic DT crybaby response to anything 1CMM & friends do. I'm sure if we started killing them with fall damage they would cry just as much. The only thing DT does more than farming worthless interlinks is whine/bitch/moan about anything and everything that owns them.

Any time I possibly can I always take down gens against DT. Just because I know it pisses them off so much.

Scat MAX + pshield just makes sense. There is no way for a single infantry to kill you with a single decimator if you time everything right. If everything is timed right it will take 5 decimator shots to kill a fully healed scat max w/ full shields and full stam + pshield.

I started using the Pshield+max combo too, it is a little funky timing it while messing with the choke, shield, dodging decimators, and not trying to tk half your team etc lol.

It kinda sucks with agile though, as you lose that critical speed sometimes, where you go from strafing to dead in the water(also can't repair/rearm quickly behind corners).

I tried SW+PS combo, but SW just never seemed to come into play, or I could never tell. I like AA for increased situational awarness as wel, although most good players crouch walk so it's not to hot in many low pop situations.

And as teh whole DT thing, jeezus folks, what is the deal? FFS Dart had a quasar hopping around all day yesterday amassing almost 1k kills? He sent me a tell asking me iif I used newbshield, which I explained what I basically said above, and thankfully he had enough tact not to press the issue. Dart's a good guy anyways, so I didn't think he would.

But honestly...3+ years and people still complain about all the "newb" stuff left and right?

-------------

Date Posted: 02/October/2006 at 11:05pm
Originally posted by donut

no no, it's not like anyone would wanna actually fight/shoot each other in an online fps

That is so 2003 Donut.

Actually, I think one guy from DT(may have been ElectricVenom) was harping on me for taking a tower, instead of leaving it for fighting/farmage. This kind of "Hey Friendsies-let's-farm-the-nubs" kind of thing is pretty lame, and goes against the core values of competivness.

Futhermore, I was commenting the other day about the whole DT/TM/NCSF rotation of players across empires. And while many are pretty hardcore now with sticking to one or the other, this sort of "farmage exchange" seems a little odd to me.

Isn't one of the nice things about PS and other online games it the rivarlies and competitive spirits that go on? And how can they really be impassioned if you all pal around constantly?

-------------

Posted By: AquaNox
Date Posted: 02/October/2006 at 11:12pm
It's pretty disheartening to see the people that I enjoyed playing with WHILE THEY WERE APPLICANTS, turn around and bash their old friends and teammates. Show a little class on the field. It goes a long way in terms of respect.

I for one don't support the use of P-shield, but it's not up to me to dictate how others use their certs or spend their time in game. It's not up to you either.  Let it go, all your bitching does is reinforce the idea that it is in fact working.

-------------
http://imageshack.us">

Date Posted: 02/October/2006 at 11:19pm
Originally posted by AquaNox

Let it go, all your bitching does is reinforce the idea that it is in fact working.

Don't give avay all zee seekrets!

-------------

Posted By: Isabel
Date Posted: 02/October/2006 at 11:29pm

It's pretty disheartening to see the people that I enjoyed playing with WHILE THEY WERE APPLICANTS, turn around and bash their old friends and teammates. Show a little class on the field. It goes a long way in terms of respect.

I for one don't support the use of P-shield, but it's not up to me to dictate how others use their certs or spend their time in game. It's not up to you either.  Let it go, all your bitching does is reinforce the idea that it is in fact working.

Completely agree with this.

I've seen DT members sitting inside spawn tubes. But don't get me wrong, I've seen 1CMM members also sitting in spawn tubes. I've seen DT members in AA maxes camping pads while I've seen 1CMM members spamming plasma.
Everyone does something you wouldn't like if you were on the other side. So before judgement and the hate tells start, perhaps you (all of you) need to take a look at your own habits and that of your peers. Don't complain about something if you're not willing to fix the issue, starting with yourself.

-------------
Sometimes it takes a woman

Posted By: akribitz
Date Posted: 02/October/2006 at 11:38pm
nerf rexo to 150 armor
bring back surgile
bring back 2 deci max kills

then the game wins

-------------

Posted By: Verdant Force
Date Posted: 02/October/2006 at 11:43pm
i dont agree with surgile.. but yes, Rexo needs to come back down to 150.

surgile would be fine if it wasent for the dang sh*tty warping throu evrething at that speed, but the way it is it really dosent make sence to have surgile again... just my 2 cents

Date Posted: 03/October/2006 at 12:22am
the DT/NCSF/TM triangle was disbanded a while back, but many of us still run together in game..and sorry for Demo's /tells, he's been going through some things and since alot of us play PS to have fun (at least try), some of the things people do in game totally ruin that aspect..and with that the whole "competitive spirit" thing goes out the window

Posted By: NakataH
Date Posted: 03/October/2006 at 12:47am
Originally posted by akribitz

nerf rexo to 150 armor
bring back surgile
bring back 2 deci max kills

then the game wins

Father my childeren

-------------

Posted By: PrISM
Date Posted: 03/October/2006 at 1:57am
Originally posted by donut

LOL @ Planetside being an FPS

This really isn't the game you should be playing if all you want to do is whore kills all day long. Dropping a generator to take an enemy base is a perfectly viable tactic in this game.

-------------
Future Crew
The Overlords

Posted By: Jersey
Date Posted: 03/October/2006 at 4:41am
I can see where hes coming from with a small pop fight. But talking sh*t on 1CMM is just lame. Ive never gotten hate from demo man, but if he I hear him talking sh*t on 1CMM we will be throwin hate back and forth.

-------------

Posted By: Raikonnen
Date Posted: 03/October/2006 at 5:19am
I wouldnt mind, but because DT know me, I ALWAYS get tells from them, whatever I'm doing.

When I'm on my VS, all you can see in Command Chat is 'Raik, can you drop this gen' or 'Raik, can you get the spawns down'...Usually from a Delta Triad CR5. Unfortunately when the shoe is on the other foot, they don't like it.

I play to win, simple as that. I'm good at breaking the enemy lines. I don't, and never have gotten anywhere near 1k kills per game. But i've broken many a deadlocked base.

I just see it as hypocritcal, when I see DT members running around in Rexo/HA/SA or in a Max, when i'm bouncing around as an infil. (Destino can testify on how hard being an infil is versus the Lasher). Yet most Midgets I see are in Agile (cause of skeetering)

At the end of the day, the Midgets aim to win. They secure bases, Take towers, forward the cause. Yeah DT do that, but WAY too many times I find DT in an interlink, just there to whore. So draw your own conclusions.

Oh and Donut. I have recieved pretty nasty tells from nearly all your members, are they all going through bad times? The only guy that hasnt sent me a sh*tty tell so far, is GPB. So there ya go.

OH YEAH! And before I go and actually do some work. You bitch at me for dropping gens, yet you exploiting sh*tbags STILL put motion sensors up in the doorway, in that one little nook that means I can't get around it, and its basically invincible from boomerage. Nice exploits.

-------------

Posted By: MadDawg
Date Posted: 03/October/2006 at 7:48am

Scatmax + pshield makes me cry :(.  But hey I don't complain, I try to stick up for you guys when I hear people bash ya.  I just tell them to not charge a scat max with pshield .  Lol.

-------------

Posted By: Bluescales
Date Posted: 03/October/2006 at 8:08am
Originally posted by Isabel

Completely agree with this.

I've seen DT members sitting inside spawn tubes. But don't get me wrong, I've seen 1CMM members also sitting in spawn tubes. I've seen DT members in AA maxes camping pads while I've seen 1CMM members spamming plasma.
Everyone does something you wouldn't like if you were on the other side. So before judgement and the hate tells start, perhaps you (all of you) need to take a look at your own habits and that of your peers. Don't complain about something if you're not willing to fix the issue, starting with yourself.

Isabel has made me see the world in a new light. From now on, I swear I shall stop boomering Cave spawn rooms. Thank you Isabel, thank you.

Date Posted: 03/October/2006 at 10:54am
It just gets to me when so called 'Elite' outfits, knock others because they don't share the same playstyle. For example, Delta Triad vs Enclave.

Delta Triad = Fast resecures, usually a squad or just under a squad online. Members go to bases, make sure it gets hacked, then move on to new killing grounds. Certs are a personal choice. They DO get the job done, although can be sidetracked into whoring it up on a pointless continent for a few hours.

Enclave = Fast resecures, line-breaking. Usually a full platoon on. Members go to bases, get it hacked, and guard for the full 15 minutes. Then move on to the next base. Some certs are necessary. One leader telling 29 grunts where to go, what to do. They don't get sidetracked, they live to zerg.

So in your eyes, who was the better outfit? Delta Triad who get secures done, then leave? Or Enclave, who are constantly pushing the empire forward. Ask the majority of people, and they'll say 'Delta Triad'. Personally, I like the outfits that mindlessly and stubbornly push forward step by step. Without those outfits, all the game would be would be 1 base or tower battle, between small outfits looking for kills.

I don't knock the way people play, I never send tells when I kill someone. YET people are always sending me tells, because MY playstyle doesnt fit in with theirs.

So heres the final word. If you don't like my playstyle, If you don't like the squad or outfit i'm hanging withs playstyle.

f**k you.

-------------

Date Posted: 03/October/2006 at 10:59am

<3 Raik

-------------

Posted By: Despiron
Date Posted: 03/October/2006 at 12:50pm

Posted By: Goffin
Date Posted: 03/October/2006 at 12:55pm
This game is 3 years old and we're still talking about playstyles.   I've done everything you can possibly do in this game, twice.   The only reason I'm still playing this sh*tty game is because of people that's in this outfit.   I enjoy squading with them more than scoring kills.  I got wasp certed with scat , rexo, and the JH.   I camp air pads at will and triple shot cloakers.   The last thing I am worried about is people telling me why I killed them is lame. 

War is hell f**ko's.  Get over it. 

-------------
Ball punching for Teh Win!

Date Posted: 03/October/2006 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by Goffin

This game is 3 years old and we're still talking about playstyles.   I've done everything you can possibly do in this game, twice.   The only reason I'm still playing this sh*tty game is because of people that's in this outfit.   I enjoy squading with them more than scoring kills.  I got wasp certed with scat , rexo, and the JH.   I camp air pads at will and triple shot cloakers.   The last thing I am worried about is people telling me why I killed them is lame. 

Yeah I know, 3 years and the same arguments still crop up. Pretty sad really :) I do love the attention I get from other empires. If they send me abusive tells, I know i'm doing my job just right :D

-------------

Date Posted: 03/October/2006 at 2:42pm

lol

Hell, I can up you one better Goff. Have you had adv BFR on EVERY empire?

No, I didn't think so.

I would probably use the thing more if A.) It didn't suck (FV), B.) We fought in more stalemates(nothing more annoying than to hop around with 7 cert points taken up, while your buddies need help inside a low-pop tower or base) C.) Timer was shorter(like 10min for FV).

+1 lame scale 

-------------

Posted By: Avenger
Date Posted: 03/October/2006 at 3:19pm
So much hatred, we should all play WoW together and have big gay alliance orgies.

-------------

Posted By: Navus
Date Posted: 03/October/2006 at 3:49pm
horde>alliance

Posted By: Midnyght
Date Posted: 03/October/2006 at 4:57pm

I get hate tells and usually:

1. Ignore them and not respond
2. Flip the conversation on them into something so faraway from what they were hating about that we end up either laughing our asses off or it turns into casual conversation.

-------------

Posted By: Stairway
Date Posted: 03/October/2006 at 5:16pm
Originally posted by Midnyght

I get hate tells and usually:

1. Ignore them and not respond
2. Flip the conversation on them into something so faraway from what they were hating about that we end up either laughing our asses off or it turns into casual conversation.

I did that with Alem right before the outfit wars.  He dropped on one of our pretty empty towers, he killed me so I spawned and got Scat.  I ran upstairs killed and killed him.  Naturally he sent me a tell like "You really needed a scat max to kill me".  I think we sent tells back and forth for a while and it ended up about us talking about the outfit wars (he somehow knew I was playing on the 1CMM team).  Funny how a hate tell can turn into a conversation, and thats just one many examples that comes to mind.

-------------

Posted By: LEX707
Date Posted: 03/October/2006 at 5:19pm
This stuff seems pretty serious.

Date Posted: 03/October/2006 at 5:28pm
I have or will never understand the concept of sending someone a hate tell in a video game. I have never done it and don't plan on starting anytime soon no matter how obnoxious someone is or how they used a cheap tactic to defeat me.

What it simply teaches me is I need to learn what to do better in that situation.

I have sent my share of "off the wall" responses to hate tells though. Like some guy once called me a hacker and I sent him back a tell saying that my grandmother and his grandmother were sitting by the fire (based off some song). He then sent me a bunch of "?" and I responded with "If you're not the one then why does my soul feel glad today?" (Based off another song) and they usually just stop sending me tells.

If it's a rude or insulting comment they sent me however, I'll just place them on ignore without responding.

Seriously, what benefits does sending a hate tell get you anyway? The people start a retarded argument because of something in a video game (as if it really mattered anyway) and then end up ignoring eachother. Why not just ignore them instantly and get to the point, because that's were it's going to end anyway.

-------------

Posted By: DemoMan
Date Posted: 03/October/2006 at 7:33pm
Yes, as donut said ive been going through some tough times with my dad being in and out of jail. What got me going was the "Why should i not blow the gen" "All the people in DT are just reox/HA whores with DL" things. I apologise like i said though it dosent take much to get me off my rocker right now.

Date Posted: 03/October/2006 at 7:35pm
Oh, your abusive hate tells would have made more sense? K!

-------------

Posted By: DemoMan
Date Posted: 03/October/2006 at 7:39pm
Thats fine, but im not going to keep that going if you just really dont like me please continue to do so but i was going to atleast share why im a bit angry right now.

Date Posted: 03/October/2006 at 7:40pm
Reference the two images I posted above.

-------------

Date Posted: 03/October/2006 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by DemoMan

Yes, as donut said ive been going through some tough times with my dad being in and out of jail. What got me going was the "Why should i not blow the gen" "All the people in DT are just reox/HA whores with DL" things. I apologise like i said though it dosent take much to get me off my rocker right now.
Everyone has bad days, I myself have plenty of bad days and for less serious reasons than yours.

An apology was made or at least attempted, how about everyone just leave it at that? It takes heart to "act a fool" then apologize for it, there's a 1CMM member I know of that can learn that lesson.

-------------

Date Posted: 03/October/2006 at 8:31pm
Originally posted by LEX707

Having fun on NC?

Not having to constantly loot backpacks must be nice.

-------------

Date Posted: 03/October/2006 at 8:34pm

This game is 3 years old and we're still talking about playstyles.   I've done everything you can possibly do in this game, twice.   The only reason I'm still playing this sh*tty game is because of people that's in this outfit.   I enjoy squading with them more than scoring kills. 

True and all but there is still sh*t I love about this game that happens that is funny as hell in example:

Other night at the tower on hossin a mag was camping it from the warpgate. It was pretty injured so it ran in the warpagte. THe drive got out and step out trying to flax rifle me I took the player out...nothing new here. The gunner got out and stood in the warpgate. I landed, got out of my skeet,  and pulled out my knife. I walked out of the warpgate and the player walked out just a bit and shot me a few times with a punisher. Mean while a random NC cloaker was sneaking up behind...I stayed out to keep distracting the player and took some more damamge...the cloaker put down a mine. The player moved back in the warpgate to reload before the mine was set. I moved back in the warpgate away from the player and I still had the attension of the player. I stepped out and started repairing myself. Then the player jumped out to kill me but instead hit the mine from the cloaker and died. Cloaker and I had a good laugh at that one. I sent a tell to the player, "If you would of knife fought me I could of held off the cloak from setting mines underneith you..lol." It was obvious all the player wanted was a cheap kill.

-------------

Posted By: DEKA
Date Posted: 03/October/2006 at 8:58pm
Originally posted by Tybox

Originally posted by LEX707

Having fun on NC?

Not having to constantly loot backpacks must be nice.

Oh it is.

Anyway, this thread is sh*t. Where's the <3? Granted, it bothers anyone when the game doesn't go your way but you shouldn't let it get passed you. Group hug everyone.

Dr. Phil signing off.

-------------
DEKA
DT, Emerald

Date Posted: 03/October/2006 at 11:12pm

An apology was made or at least attempted, how about everyone just leave it at that? It takes heart to "act a fool" then apologize for it, there's a 1CMM member I know of that can learn that lesson.

LOL... Thanks Dad!

-------------

Date Posted: 04/October/2006 at 12:03am

LOL... Thanks Dad!
Anytime son

-------------

Posted By: Jbanicar
Date Posted: 04/October/2006 at 12:05am
To each his own, as Khemo would say, to each his own.  As Aqua said, the personal choices that one makes are just that, however, for me, I don't like to just do things because it's solely the "Smart" thing to do.  There's a million smart things that one should do in Planetside, but after 3 years, I'm not out to win every base and soak up 5 decimators.  For me Planetside has always been about respect and I show that respect to other players by not certing PShield or plasma, because whether that's the smart thing to do at the end of the day or not, at least as an individual, I feel that I have played and competed honorably. 

I don't have a double standard where I hate it when other's use it and then turn around and use it myself, but again, I have no hate towards anybody who uses these things.  I just take personal pride in sticking to my own thing and not giving in to "playing the game purely to win at all costs." that for me, makes PS still enjoyable.

The moment I stop standing out and blend in with the other mindless idiots firing off 100 rounds of plasma and marching to the gen in line of scats, then the game will no longer have that which no other game has: a sense of reputation for players, the community, which is the driving force behind the game.

So, you know, if you get me in an air to air fight, I won't fly into a tree or bail if you have me fairly.  I don't run into a stairwell and boomer myself so you don't get the kill.  If I have no medpacks left and you're coming down a hallway and there's no other option, then I'll still jump out and fight you.  I won't ever send you a hate tell when you kill me, no matter how you did so.  This is my reputation as a player, and I like the fact that people respect me for that and I respect them back; it's a cool thing to have that vibe among fellow players, regardless of empire. 

Respect is earned.

-------------

Date Posted: 04/October/2006 at 12:21am

Oh, your abusive hate tells would have made more sense? K!

Preach you are awesome

-------------

Date Posted: 04/October/2006 at 12:24am
I play to have fun. Whatever people think about my playstyle doesn't matter one bit to me.

They can submit a complaint to my complaint department...

-------------

Date Posted: 04/October/2006 at 12:28am
Like I said your awesome A pic for every post. Johnny on the spot humor.

-------------

Date Posted: 04/October/2006 at 12:53am
Originally posted by Jersey

How does Preach's dick taste??? heh j/k

Sorry but you set yourself up for that one.

-------------
DEKA
DT, Emerald

Date Posted: 04/October/2006 at 1:06am

I have to admit the Trash Can one made me lol.

-------------

Posted By: NaeBlis
Date Posted: 04/October/2006 at 1:24am
Originally posted by DEKA

Originally posted by Jersey

How does Preach's dick taste??? heh j/k

Sorry but you set yourself up for that one.

like....

-------------
Teh Nibblies

Date Posted: 04/October/2006 at 2:53am
Originally posted by Jbanicar

To each his own, as Khemo would say, to each his own.  As Aqua said, the personal choices that one makes are just that, however, for me, I don't like to just do things because it's solely the "Smart" thing to do.  There's a million smart things that one should do in Planetside, but after 3 years, I'm not out to win every base and soak up 5 decimators.  For me Planetside has always been about respect and I show that respect to other players by not certing PShield or plasma, because whether that's the smart thing to do at the end of the day or not, at least as an individual, I feel that I have played and competed honorably. 

I don't have a double standard where I hate it when other's use it and then turn around and use it myself, but again, I have no hate towards anybody who uses these things.  I just take personal pride in sticking to my own thing and not giving in to "playing the game purely to win at all costs." that for me, makes PS still enjoyable.

The moment I stop standing out and blend in with the other mindless idiots firing off 100 rounds of plasma and marching to the gen in line of scats, then the game will no longer have that which no other game has: a sense of reputation for players, the community, which is the driving force behind the game.

So, you know, if you get me in an air to air fight, I won't fly into a tree or bail if you have me fairly.  I don't run into a stairwell and boomer myself so you don't get the kill.  If I have no medpacks left and you're coming down a hallway and there's no other option, then I'll still jump out and fight you.  I won't ever send you a hate tell when you kill me, no matter how you did so.  This is my reputation as a player, and I like the fact that people respect me for that and I respect them back; it's a cool thing to have that vibe among fellow players, regardless of empire. 

Respect is earned.

-------------

Posted By: LEX707
Date Posted: 04/October/2006 at 6:38am
How many pages until this thread is dead? My guess is 7.

Date Posted: 04/October/2006 at 8:23am

Respect is earned.

I feel like such a horrible sportsman now...

Date Posted: 04/October/2006 at 11:10am

Funny, earning respect for playing a game...

-------------

Posted By: Jbanicar
Date Posted: 04/October/2006 at 12:27pm
No one said that PS was about earing respect.  I'm saying that I am able to enjoy the game more by having that between my friends.  Just like I wouldn't gank Khemo or Aqua or Fayaz in the air in a 3 v 1, I would hold my fire, cause it just, personally, feels like the fun and right thing to do, to me, maybe not to you.

Video games aren't about earning respect or egos; I'm not saying either.  I'm simply phrasing it in a way that states clearly, that the decisions I make ingame, relate to how I treat people out of game, and since PS is about people, teh community, that is how I choose to engage it.

-------------

Date Posted: 04/October/2006 at 12:43pm

No one said that PS was about earing respect.  I'm saying that I am able to enjoy the game more by having that between my friends.  Just like I wouldn't gank Khemo or Aqua or Fayaz in the air in a 3 v 1, I would hold my fire, cause it just, personally, feels like the fun and right thing to do, to me, maybe not to you.

Video games aren't about earning respect or egos; I'm not saying either.  I'm simply phrasing it in a way that states clearly, that the decisions I make ingame, relate to how I treat people out of game, and since PS is about people, teh community, that is how I choose to engage it.

hmmm I would bet 10 bucks you own a myspace account.  Don't you?

-------------

Posted By: jakaul
Date Posted: 04/October/2006 at 1:20pm
Wow, used to think a couple of you were pretty cool dudes.  Guess I misjudged you.

Date Posted: 04/October/2006 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by jakaul

Wow, used to think a couple of you were pretty cool dudes.  Guess I misjudged you.

This one is just for you buddy..

-------------

Date Posted: 04/October/2006 at 1:56pm
Ironically, that's correct concerning my thoughts on you as you weren't one of the ones my post was addressing.  Nice 1990s forum pic though, been awhile since I've seen it.

Posted By: SNIKT
Date Posted: 04/October/2006 at 1:57pm

you have no idea

-------------

Posted By: Fayaz
Date Posted: 04/October/2006 at 2:13pm

Jakaul.. hehe.. you need to realize that a thread like this used to appear religiously once every month, if not more frequently, and as a ritual, many here just post interesting pics and randomness / flavourless flames / debates / arguments for the sake of tradition.

As you can see, our members are just giving one-liners / pictures whereas the rest of the community is really putting effort into their posts. No one here (aside those with new constructive arguments) really cares what happens in this thread...

This thread is here for entertainment.. that's it..  We all laugh about it on TS, discuss what we had for lunch, and move on.

-------------

Date Posted: 04/October/2006 at 2:29pm
Maybe I should clarify Fayaz.  There's one I've always heard was an ass, though I only know him through posts and I'm finding that confirmed.  One to my knowledge has been cool with us, shared squad time with us and friendly banter, and is the one my statement is mostly directed towards.  One other is being hypocritical in my view.  And finally one is...I dunno, being a dick just for no reason.

People can harp about "respect in a game" or whatnot, but I'm that way with every aspect of my life.  If I don't know you, I respect you until you give me reason not to...be it at they gym, on forums, at work, at my martial arts class, or in some random game.  It's my way.  Whether that matters to you is not for me to decide, nor my problem, so if you find fault with that (you general, not you as in Fayaz lol)...then that's on you.  I was just saying that certain people I've respected have been brought down a level in my eyes.

Date Posted: 04/October/2006 at 2:37pm
im posting in this thread because if i dont ill feel left out

-------------

Posted By: XRaven
Date Posted: 04/October/2006 at 3:04pm
Raik is a f**king retard who blows gens constantly - yipee for him.  get a f**kin cookie retard.  its all you do.

Date Posted: 04/October/2006 at 3:08pm
you registered to post that? LOL

-------------

Posted By: SNIKT
Date Posted: 04/October/2006 at 3:16pm
i remember this one time someone cared.

is there a post somewhere saying "omg look at the midget boards. Go right now. Post. Show them you care even though they don't"

-------------

Date Posted: 04/October/2006 at 3:19pm

Nice 1990s forum pic though, been awhile since I've seen it.

You see it quite often when I post under mystic in the commandrank5 forums.  You're attempt at flaming is almost as bad as luckyx's but at least you can construct complete sentences.

Next.

-------------

Date Posted: 04/October/2006 at 3:22pm
HURRRRR RAIK IS TEH RETARD HOO BLOWS GENS HURRRRR

Seriously though, XRaven spent time registering just to post that? Sweet, I feel teh love!

-------------

Date Posted: 04/October/2006 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by XRaven

Raik is a f**king retard who blows gens constantly - yipee for him.  get a f**kin cookie retard.  its all you do.

Fayaz,

Please send raven a 1cmm midget "free Sunday" coupon  good at any walmart, target or Food king,  for registering to our site.  

-------------

Date Posted: 04/October/2006 at 3:45pm
I just want creative pics Goffin...make fun of me all you want as long as there's a little originality mate. <3

Posted By: Avenger
Date Posted: 04/October/2006 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by XRaven

Kill yourself.

-------------

Date Posted: 04/October/2006 at 4:11pm

Maybe I should clarify Fayaz.  There's one I've always heard was an ass, though I only know him through posts and I'm finding that confirmed.  One to my knowledge has been cool with us, shared squad time with us and friendly banter, and is the one my statement is mostly directed towards.  One other is being hypocritical in my view.  And finally one is...I dunno, being a dick just for no reason.

I was just saying that certain people I've respected have been brought down a level in my eyes.

Print this image out and have your Mom staple it to your shirt...

-------------

Date Posted: 04/October/2006 at 4:13pm
Okay, now that's new and interesting.  Well done!

Posted By: solitary00
Date Posted: 04/October/2006 at 4:22pm
to all of you.

-------------

-bullet buffer-

Posted By: Stairway
Date Posted: 04/October/2006 at 4:29pm
We platooned yesterday with DT when some of them were play NC.  It was all nice untill Dart called me a toilet.

-------------

Posted By: Fayaz
Date Posted: 04/October/2006 at 4:29pm

I completely understand Jakaul, and I tend to agree with you. I try my best to operate the same way: invariable & immutable respect for everyone, in-game, in the real world, wherever.

It's hard judge character unless you really get to know the person in question, but, eh, that's life.

Here though, hehe, it's like.. um.. well it's the African serengeti, for a lack of a better analogy.. there are plenty of lions and lionesses waiting for their next antilope.. watch out for the rhinos too..

-------------

Date Posted: 04/October/2006 at 4:30pm

I just want creative pics Goffin...make fun of me all you want as long as there's a little originality mate. <3

I cant make pics..   That is why I stole the sig i've had for over 3 years now

-------------

Date Posted: 04/October/2006 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by Stairway

We platooned yesterday with DT when some of them were play NC.  It was all nice untill Dart called me a toilet.

He's not that far off..

-------------

Posted By: solitary00
Date Posted: 04/October/2006 at 4:53pm

Originally posted by Stairway

He's not that far off..

I was thinking bidet?

-------------

-bullet buffer-

Date Posted: 04/October/2006 at 7:22pm
Right and Wrong is based on point of view...perspective. What is right to you is wrong for someone else. All you can do is play how you want to and enjoy it, if others do not, who are you to judge? You just have to suck it up and tolerate it because there is nothing else you can do. Does tolerate mean you respect another's way...no it just means you don't waste your time by sending hate tells.
Also because you don't agree with another player why do you have the right to push on them your belief?

-------------

Date Posted: 04/October/2006 at 7:30pm
I posted on page 8!

-------------

Date Posted: 04/October/2006 at 7:32pm

I was just saying that certain people I've respected have been brought down a level in my eyes.

Print this image out and have your Mom staple it to your shirt...

LOL, without the mom part it wouldn't have been nearly as funny.

-------------

Date Posted: 04/October/2006 at 7:36pm
Indeed, though I'm likely older than most of you :P

Date Posted: 04/October/2006 at 8:14pm
Originally posted by Fayaz

I completely understand Jakaul, and I tend to agree with you. I try my best to operate the same way: invariable & immutable respect for everyone, in-game, in the real world, wherever.

It's hard judge character unless you really get to know the person in question, but, eh, that's life.

Here though, hehe, it's like.. um.. well it's the African serengeti, for a lack of a better analogy.. there are plenty of lions and lionesses waiting for their next antilope.. watch out for the rhinos too..

I agree with you Fayaz, complete judgement of someone isn't going to be proper until you know the person.  However, at any one point in time, you do have your own personal feeling about a person (or group).  The only thing I was saying was some people were brought down in my eyes...if they care about that doesn't really concern me as I have no control over that.  And be careful, lions...even antilopes have horns.

Date Posted: 04/October/2006 at 8:32pm
*yawn*

-------------

Posted By: Bhopx
Date Posted: 04/October/2006 at 9:35pm
honestly, who cares what certs/tactics people use in this game. the game sucks anyway. im surprised demoman would say something like that, but then again im surprised he joined an outfit of (mostly) jerkoffs like DT.

-------------

Date Posted: 04/October/2006 at 10:17pm
and out of left field comes bhop! zomg jerkoffs!

Posted By: PadCooter
Date Posted: 04/October/2006 at 10:49pm
bhopx thinks i hack

-------------

Posted By: Verdant Force
Date Posted: 05/October/2006 at 12:05am
i think jakaul is out to prouve himself to us or somthing, i mean he keeps posting like he thinks it changes somthing...

Date Posted: 05/October/2006 at 1:49am
I <3 everyone!

-------------

Date Posted: 05/October/2006 at 2:02am
Generalizations ftl. 

-------------
DEKA
DT, Emerald

Date Posted: 05/October/2006 at 2:03am
Originally posted by Tybox

I <3 everyone!

I <3 Lamp

-------------
DEKA
DT, Emerald

Posted By: Khemosabe
Date Posted: 05/October/2006 at 2:07am
Hay guys!  Just wanted to post and be part of this trainwreck of a thread... thanks for letting me play too!

If it feels good, do it.

-------------

Date Posted: 05/October/2006 at 4:28am

my martial arts class, or in some random game.  It's my way.  Whether that matters to you is not for me to decide, nor my problem, so if you find fault with that (you general, not you as in Fayaz lol)...then that's on you.  I was just saying that certain people I've respected have been brought down a level in my eyes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8Ue-C2zE7U - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8Ue-C2zE7U http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8Ue-C2zE7U -

-------------

Date Posted: 05/October/2006 at 5:30am
I've lost respect in a video game :(

Preach, got any spare razor blades, I wanna end my life.

-------------

Date Posted: 05/October/2006 at 6:04am
im closer, ill mail you some.. be there in 2 days tops

-------------

Date Posted: 05/October/2006 at 7:44am
Dunno, if I was gonna kill myself I would wanna do it in a fantasmatic way. None of this 'hanging myself with my belt', 'Drugs + Alcohol' or 'Razor + Wrists' malarkey.

I'm thinking maybe, Death by Mcdonalds. Buy 100 Big Macs and force em all in there.

-------------

Date Posted: 05/October/2006 at 7:48am
Dang, None of the good stuff ever happens in the mornings. I hate my life, spare a blade when your done, Raik?

Date Posted: 05/October/2006 at 9:16am
id spend what ever i had in my bank on 20-30 hookers and just f**k untill i die of exaustion.

thats an awsome way to go. and nobody will get any money from you :D cause you spent it alllllllllll

-------------

Posted By: BoothRedux
Date Posted: 05/October/2006 at 1:36pm
go to disneyland DT

-------------
Lies become legend, but fear is forever.

Date Posted: 05/October/2006 at 2:56pm
Originally posted by NakataH

id spend what ever i had in my bank on 20-30 hookers and just f**k untill i die of exaustion.

thats an awsome way to go. and nobody will get any money from you :D cause you spent it alllllllllll

-------------

Print Page | Close Window