Forum Name: Planetside
Forum Discription: All things Planetside related
URL: http://www.1cmm.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=769
Printed Date: 06/September/2024 at 3:17am

Topic: fear
Posted By: Guests
Subject: fear
Date Posted: 08/March/2006 at 11:39pm
i hope it made ur night complete to listen to everything we said on ts and rape us at every continent we entered. Come on guys uve gotta have more class than that. 

Replies:
Posted By: Fayaz
Date Posted: 08/March/2006 at 11:46pm

I'm assuming you're in F.E.A.R.? How could we listen to your TS? 

-------------

Posted By: Tybox
Date Posted: 08/March/2006 at 11:56pm
?

-------------

Date Posted: 09/March/2006 at 12:00am
tonight during our outfit night each time we entered a new cont there was a group of nc waiting to take us out and did several times.We eventually decided to check ts and saw that there was a non outfit member in the channel who immediatly left when confronted. im not accusing u guys but i did see tybox and some others that i cant remember off the top of my head, moving with this group. if u know who was behind the gay spying plz tell them they are ruining the game for others with dirty tactics . Im not mad it was actually pretty funny, but seriously come on now. thanks guys.

switch

Posted By: AquaNox
Date Posted: 09/March/2006 at 12:01am
We don't stalk groups, aside from the TURDs.

-------------
http://imageshack.us">

Date Posted: 09/March/2006 at 12:04am
*gets popcorn, waits for Preach to respond.

-------------

Date Posted: 09/March/2006 at 12:08am
i mean it probably wasnt you guys, but the only name i could really remember was tybox haha. so i came to you guys about it. i know your a great veteran outfit and i hope it wasnt u guys, but its kinda gay you know what i mean?

Posted By: ap0ck
Date Posted: 09/March/2006 at 12:16am
uh, we wouldnt do that,thats not our style.

-------------

Date Posted: 09/March/2006 at 12:57am

This thread rawks!

-------------

Posted By: Fayaz
Date Posted: 09/March/2006 at 12:57am

Yeah switch, I can imagine how frustrating it must be. We've had outfits follow us around and ruin our fun by using the /who command in the past as well, it's a good thing the feature no longer works.

As for TS, I can't imagine why someone would do that. You can solve the problem by setting your outfit channel to Registered and creating a new Default Entrance channel, that's what we use to keep unknown unregistered visitors away.

It's a hassle to move in squadmates, non-outfit friends and guests all the time, but it also ensures that everyone knows who's present.

-------------

Posted By: Preach
Date Posted: 09/March/2006 at 2:54am

Originally posted by switch

i hope it made ur night complete to listen to everything we said on ts and rape us at every continent we entered. Come on guys uve gotta have more class than that. 

So many ways I could tear this apart. Why on earth would 1CMM even bother with farting in the general direction of some no name outfit? Let alone cyber stalk them in a video game. Get real.

I can come onto your TS and start breathing heavy if you really want to feel stalked though.

-------------

Posted By: Verdant Force
Date Posted: 09/March/2006 at 4:54am
Another note, if you where constantly attacking NC conts, while we where waiting for somthing to do... then yes, we would have showed up on each of your hacks on our conts, because, its what we do. if the first one didient work, and you get booted, do you think the people who defended there will be busy 2 minuts later when you attack somewhere else?

Posted By: solitary00
Date Posted: 09/March/2006 at 7:20am
Who is fear?

Originally posted by From the front page

The 1st Cavalry Midget Mobile, or 1CMM for short, is a rapid-response outfit specializing in base captures, resecures and tower drops. We take pride in being amongst the best on Emerald, whether it's providing support for our fellow NC, or taking active measures and maintaining localized supremacy.

-------------

-bullet buffer-

Date Posted: 09/March/2006 at 7:45am
Originally posted by solitary00

Who is fear?

-------------

Posted By: Goffin
Date Posted: 09/March/2006 at 8:05am

Originally posted by Preach

Who is fear?

This is fear

http://myplanetside.station.sony.com/character.jsp?charId=1068051&worldId=15 - http://myplanetside.station.sony.com/character.jsp?charId=10 68051&worldId=15

-------------
Ball punching for Teh Win!

Date Posted: 09/March/2006 at 8:28am
Thread just keeps getting better.

+1

-------------

Posted By: NaeBlis
Date Posted: 09/March/2006 at 8:38am

All I can say is that when you have a red tower on a blue cont ...we'll be there

-------------
Teh Nibblies

Posted By: Midnyght
Date Posted: 09/March/2006 at 10:21am
Were you the guys that tried the gal drop on Kusag and sent a few of us hate tells?

-------------

Posted By: SpyDemon
Date Posted: 09/March/2006 at 10:48am
Originally posted by NaeBlis

All I can say is that when you have a red tower on a blue cont ...we'll be there

In a New York Minute

I think Allot of Ex-DarkSkyes and Pain Gods are FEAR.

-------------

Date Posted: 09/March/2006 at 10:58am
They MUST be cool... the outfit is named after a video game!

-------------

Posted By: Teh_MSD
Date Posted: 09/March/2006 at 3:08pm
Hey, Tybo, got anymore popcorn?

-------------

Date Posted: 09/March/2006 at 5:07pm

listen to everything we said on ts and rape us at every continent we entered 

1cmm doesn't have to be on your TS to rape you on every continent...

Mike

Date Posted: 09/March/2006 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by Mike

Mike

Thanks mix master.

-------------

-bullet buffer-

Date Posted: 09/March/2006 at 5:40pm
ouch im hurt with all the hateful posts hah alright guys i was just checking to see if u knew anything thanks for your time. im glad i could make an entertaining post! ill have some popcorn to if youve got anymore  well see u on the battlefield guys.

and i didnt make the outfit name i think its gay...i just like the guys that are in it... i moved over from vs once dan b destroyed Band of Bros

Date Posted: 09/March/2006 at 5:42pm

i moved over from vs once dan b destroyed Band of Bros

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh..

*enlightened*

-------------

-bullet buffer-

Date Posted: 09/March/2006 at 6:46pm

Originally posted by Teh_MSD

Hey, Tybo, got anymore popcorn?

Nope I ate it all by the 3rd page.

Was Kettle Korn too...mmm sugar....

Btw, nice sig Mid.

-------------

Date Posted: 09/March/2006 at 8:51pm

Originally posted by Mike

Mike

Thanks mix master.

lol mix master? (srry for jacking the thread btw)

Posted By: Goffin
Date Posted: 09/March/2006 at 10:48pm

and i didnt make the outfit .  i just like the guys that are in it...

That's all that matters bro.. 

Happy playing! 

-------------
Ball punching for Teh Win!

Date Posted: 10/March/2006 at 12:25am
My offer is still available... I'm willing to come onto your TS and breath heavily if you guys want.

-------------

Date Posted: 10/March/2006 at 12:40am
lol

-------------

Posted By: fenix
Date Posted: 10/March/2006 at 11:07pm

incredible thread. i've had some fun run-ins with fear.. heres a short (and very true) story:

4 overlords flew into an NC LLU base and got the hack on. two stayed in the CC, two took the LLU. fear then gal drops in with 2 squads and rushes the gen room, drops the gen, and camps there. NC, of course, responded and started puting the heat on the two overlords. luckily, they were only coming in at 1 or 2 at a time, so it wasnt a big deal. the LLU was about 30 seconds from being capture when the NC really started pushing. all the while, cont alls were pouring in the message of "PLEASE DEFEND THE CC."  a scat max and 3 grunts pushed into the CC and took it, but fear not, F.E.A.R kept the gen secure. NC resec'd and the LLU was lost. then F.E.A.R got demolished.

but again, the gen was secure the entire time. thank goodness for that.

p.s. i then got into a convo with maverick about how lame it was. instead of having a decent conversation, this alleged 40 year old began spamming "LOL YOU SUCK NOOB" to me. he then said it was overlords fault for not being able to hold the CC.

-------------

Posted By: Midnyght
Date Posted: 11/March/2006 at 7:56am

ouch im hurt with all the hateful posts hah alright guys i was just checking to see if u knew anything thanks for your time. im glad i could make an entertaining post! ill have some popcorn to if youve got anymore  well see u on the battlefield guys.

and i didnt make the outfit name i think its gay...i just like the guys that are in it... i moved over from vs once dan b destroyed Band of Bros

Just got to watch the accusing, no one likes being accused for something they would never take part in. Like I said in tells we went there for the tower and a member was on his way to the gate when he came across gals. It was more or less bad timing.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window