Forum Name: Planetside
Forum Discription: All things Planetside related
URL: http://www.1cmm.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1021
Printed Date: 20/August/2024 at 3:32pm

Topic: lol
Posted By: Guests
Subject: lol
Date Posted: 31/March/2006 at 1:02am
 I think 1cmm is the place to be looking at all the applicants! Im now waiting for SGproph or MirrorBOY to apply then the PS community of people not app'd will be complete lol!

Replies:
Posted By: Tybox
Date Posted: 31/March/2006 at 7:15am

lol, lets just all make one uber outfit(a la Emerald's Finest) on NC!

*Guiness voice "BRILLIANT!"

Btw, I will return, my Oblivion game got borked because I got trapped in some damn dream world, and I went to try to use some cheats to get out, and I kinda borked my game to teh point I can get anything I want. Plus, after 25+ hours of normall play, I kinda get teh feel of the game.  Once I got past the loot allure of the earlier parts, its kinda lame.

It's like in WOW, you keep "upgrading" but really all you are doing is just getting different colored weapons with titles on them-no real difference. Same with monsters etc, all under the same wrapping of go into x dungeon and kill this and retrieve that. With that being said, I still really a lot of the quests, top noth stuff, and an amazing amount of it as well.

Ultimately, it's just MOrrowind with cooler graphics/physics.

So I am on my lvl 1 Khajit Thief/Assasin(aka Bad dude) trying to see how many Thieve's Guild missions I can run and later the assasin society. NO MAIN QUEST!

-------------

Posted By: fenix
Date Posted: 31/March/2006 at 5:54pm
my friend is doing the exact same thing. he's completed the thieves guild, working on alteration magic for thieving, and currently doing quests for the dark brotherhood

and he's never stepped near kvatch

-------------

Posted By: Tybox
Date Posted: 31/March/2006 at 6:14pm

I actually don;t like fighting the demon guys. If I wanted to spend all my time in Hell, I would just play Doom or something.

I like to frolick in the woods with deer.

-------------

Posted By: bl4ckie
Date Posted: 31/March/2006 at 6:30pm
and pick flowers like a fairy... we know tybo we all know :D

-------------

Posted By: NaeBlis
Date Posted: 31/March/2006 at 6:53pm

I completed the dark brotherhood quest

It's funny, cause it's just a huge burn on the Mafia.

Good fun.

-------------
Teh Nibblies

Posted By: Effekt
Date Posted: 01/April/2006 at 12:19pm
do you ever get more people in the sanc when you become listener because if it doesnt grow past 3 people thats gay =P....

-------------
tehReaper, Ahriman Corps , better than Baron

Print Page | Close Window