Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
General Chat
 1CMM Forums : Public Forums : General Chat
Message Icon Topic: FAO: NaeBliss Post Reply Post New Topic
fenix
Officer
Officer

Online Status: Offline
Quote fenix Replybullet Topic: FAO: NaeBliss
    Posted: 26/March/2006 at 1:26pm
you cheeky bastard! done in four days?! i thought you had just done the arena and stuff =(

well anyway, you know the part where you have to infiltrate the mystic dawn's hideout (f**k infiltrating, i kicked every one of their asses)? well i showed up at that door to their hideout and got off my newly purchased black horse (which i bought via almost all the funds i had just won for becoming the arena champion), and cleared it all out.

an hour or so later, i emerge from the cave and try to get on my horse. however, my horse looks a little different; he wont let me get on him and ride, wont even let me touch him. i was truly puzzled at this act. then it hit me.. IT WAS A CLANNFEAR! it wasnt my horse! that little bastard had killed mah horse whilst i was ridding the cave of the red hoodies (as we say in the hood). after spending as much time in that cave as i did, i did not feel like reverting back just to save my dumbass of a horse.

and thus, i went from rich champion to broke ass out-of-5000-gold winnar.

on another note, what level were you when you beat it?
IP IP Logged
Preach
Admin Group
Admin Group
American Hero

Quote Preach Replybullet Posted: 26/March/2006 at 1:52pm
nerd
IP IP Logged
NaeBlis
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote NaeBlis Replybullet Posted: 26/March/2006 at 2:02pm

lolz

I was only level 5 I think

and why do you buy horses? just steal them :P I just used them if I needed to get to a place I haven't been to and then use quick travel to get back

right now I'm just going back and doing the really small quests...still fun.

I do want to make a mage character in a bit and use him

Teh Nibblies
IP IP Logged
fenix
Officer
Officer

Quote fenix Replybullet Posted: 26/March/2006 at 11:51pm
dam dude... level 5? i guess it is possible since the game is  dynamic depending on your char's level. so each of the planes were easier for you than they are for me right now.

on another note, do you know if its possible to infiltrate the thieves guild for the purpose of getting rid of grey fox? i dont want to be a thief cause im playing a good role, so i wanna get rid of the guy. you know if thats plausible?
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version