Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
General Chat
 1CMM Forums : Public Forums : General Chat
Message Icon Topic: ignorance at its best. Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 10 Next >>
Effekt
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
Quote Effekt Replybullet Posted: 10/March/2006 at 4:52pm

**High Jacked**

........ is anyone going to be watching March Madness? If so what team are you going for? Im personally going for the U of I even though I doubt we will go far =/!

tehReaper, Ahriman Corps , better than Baron
IP IP Logged
Aled
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Aled Replybullet Posted: 10/March/2006 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by Guru

Originally posted by Aled

Originally posted by Aled

Hi Aled! How's it going. Nice post there. You really hammered that idiot into the ground. I bet he won't be recovering from that slam very soon!

... Hey, wait a second... uh, you're talking to ME?

Oops, I think we've made sort of a mistake here! (And if you could hear me (I type while talking out loud, cuz if I don't sound out the words I get confused), you would tell that there was a special inflection there, so that when I said that "we've" I really meant "you've". I just wanted to be clear, so there's no more confusion. ;) ) See, I think you meant to reply to someone else, but clicked to quote MY post by mistake.

The reason I think this is because I never once claimed you were ordering me to do anything. Or me ordering you. Or whatever. At least, I'm pretty sure I didn't. I may have typed it in "invisible intent words" what I'm not trained to see, but can apparently type without knowing!

I also never really condoned what we did on OUR FORUMS, or did I really claim we were vigilantes or righting wrongs or all virgins. Again, it could be those mysterious invisible words that my invisible second pair of chubby fingers are typing, even as I type this! Ghostly! Someone contact Harrison Ford, or M. Knight Shayamalan!

Actually, maybe you WERE responding to me, because you laughed at my last paragraph. Thanks! I wrote it to be funny, and you laughed, so that means I win the internet. Although I wonder why you seem indignant. You say I'm wrong because I didn't understand that you were only expressing an opinion, then I sort of painted a picture of a guy with a broomstick up his ass expressing an opinion, and you say that, uh, I'm wrong. Or something? I dunno, a cat walked by my porch doors as I typed this and I got distracted.

I think what I'm saying is, I think the routines of every black comic ON THE PLANET are inappropriate and just feeding the hate machine. Thank you.

First of all, no, perhaps you didn't claim any of those things, but from reading back over that post, I can't help but see those things implied there. Maybe my understanding of posts has gone kaputt in it's old age of 17 years. Or maybe not. The implications can still be there, it doesn't matter if you directly accused me of doing anything or not, or if you didn't publically condone those threads/jokes. Now, you may not have openly stated that, but really "SOE wronged" you? So you decided to rant "ironically" by posting racist jokes? Next time devs in an MMO do something that I don't like, I'm gonna go post that all Jews should be shot, because that seems like the right course of action.

But really, I don't think that wording is a coincidence, now is it? Just look at it. From the sarcastic tone, to the finale of an equally sarcastic hyperbole (isn't that, in itself, implying that you condone those jokes?). C'mon now, really.

Keep dodging the bullet

Look at all that quoting! It makes my post here seem longer and filled with more content.

See, the truth of the matter here is that I don't condone racism, but I don't think we were being racists. I think you guys are just being overanxious drama queens and stoking a fire that's barely embers, and drinking from the overflowing cup of internet drama. And mmmm, it's better that Kool-Aid. OH YEAH!

To be quite frank, in this world we live in, if you're picking jokes out as the thing to get all huffy over, you need to get out more, or read a damned newspaper.

To be perfectly honest (as opposed to 'quite frank', like I was in the previous paragraph, or as I like to call them, WORKS OF ART) with you guys here (since we're such good friends and all), the only reason I came here in the first place is to toss slabs of meat at Peaches and watch him go apesh*t, like a tiger at a zoo. I didn't have much else more entertaining planned for my morning. If you wanna continue arguing, I'd be more than happy to oblige, but keep in mind: I niether agree nor disagree with you. I'm just having fun. Feel free to get all worked up at your discretion, though, honeybunches.

Wow, it really does make my post seem to burst at the seams with content. And I'm done, just fyi. I had my chance to rant about something, and I took it. Very satisfying. And if I get worked up, you'll know about it. You'll be sleeping on the couch, sweetiepie.

Holy crap this post looks chock-full of content.

And if withholding sex is your only weapon, snugglepuss, I always got Captain Righty.

Dear God, that must be an insightful read.

And Captain Righty doesn't put out like I do, Righty's just a wannabe.

IP IP Logged
donut
Groupie
Groupie

Quote donut Replybullet Posted: 10/March/2006 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by Effekt

**High Jacked**

........ is anyone going to be watching March Madness? If so what team are you going for? Im personally going for the U of I even though I doubt we will go far =/!

my hometown team TN got knocked out of the SEC tourney today by South Carolina   but I'm hoping either Syracuse or Memphis does well in the big dance

IP IP Logged
Tybox
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Tybox Replybullet Posted: 10/March/2006 at 6:12pm

Originally posted by PadCooter

Lets lock this thread.

QFE.

IP IP Logged
fenix
Officer
Officer

Quote fenix Replybullet Posted: 10/March/2006 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by NaeBlis

Why can't we be friends..why can't we be friends..why can't we be friends?

i was soooo singing that to myself and tried to find a web page where it was streamed, but i couldnt.. so then i settled for west side story remake. 

IP IP Logged
Guru
Guest Group
Guest Group

Quote Guru Replybullet Posted: 10/March/2006 at 6:14pm
Hi  Fayaz, how's kicks? I walked on a beach today and it was cooool.
IP IP Logged
Fayaz
Admin Group
Admin Group

Administrator

Quote Fayaz Replybullet Posted: 10/March/2006 at 6:40pm

*looks around*

I.. um.. don't follow Guru.. I.. err.. what?!!

IP IP Logged
Desp
Guest Group
Guest Group

Quote Desp Replybullet Posted: 10/March/2006 at 8:50pm
Egos rock!
IP IP Logged
NaeBlis
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote NaeBlis Replybullet Posted: 10/March/2006 at 9:02pm