Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
General Chat
 1CMM Forums : Public Forums : General Chat
Message Icon Topic: ignorance at its best. Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 10 Next >>
Effekt
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
Quote Effekt Replybullet Posted: 10/March/2006 at 12:14pm

Originally posted by solitary00

ego check in 3......2........1

for both sides..

You looked lonely solitary so thought id help

tehReaper, Ahriman Corps , better than Baron
IP IP Logged
Aled
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Aled Replybullet Posted: 10/March/2006 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by Guru

I agree. Copy-pasting jokes from  a joke website that we didn't create in the first place for the sole purpose of ranting ironically against SOE who we felt wronged us in some way really just puts us right up there with southerners who drag  homosexuals behind pickup trucks. I mean, seriously, it is a really fine line. Almost the same thing.

As a result, I make it a point to tell no jokes about anybody, at any time. And if I hear one in a group of people, while they are laughing I make it a point to cross my arms, and suck in a slow breath of air through my nose so that it makes a little wheezing noise. Then, in a very loud voice, I say, "GOOD DAY, SIR!" and stalk slowly out of the room without bending my knees, so they can all know how indignant I am, and they'll feel bad and never make jokes at the expense of anybody, ever, again.

First of all, you didn't simply drag them up to rant "ironically" against SOE. Also, why's it ironic that you post racist jokes on SOE's forums? Yeah, that's a real display of irony right there. Is it ironic because SOE is constantly racist but they don't tolerate racist jokes on their forums? Because I've never heard anything about that ;). And ooh, oh no, they wronged you so incredibly painfully, so you decided to become a band of vigilantes and right the wrong. Now that's the irony right there. And no, maybe it doesn't make you quite as bad as those groups of people who actually carry out prejudiced lynch activities in public (notice how i refrained from saying "southerners" there?), but it certainly does make you look like an idiot.

Also, I didn't order you to stop reciting prejudiced jokes, I expressed my distaste for them. I, you know, stated my opinion? As far as I'm concerned, my last post was completely valid. That's how I think when it comes to jokes that are prejudiced in their punchlines.

I actually laughed considerably loudly at that last paragraph. So quick to mock, aren't we? Maybe you should take the time to read properly, instead of taking something out of context. I've made it quite clear that I can't force you to stop doing anything, and I'm not actually too bothered about if you do it or not. I just look at the subject differently.

IP IP Logged
SGprophet
Guest Group
Guest Group

Quote SGprophet Replybullet Posted: 10/March/2006 at 12:38pm
One of my best friends is black so It's ok.......................................................... .....
IP IP Logged
Guru
Guest Group
Guest Group

Quote Guru Replybullet Posted: 10/March/2006 at 12:38pm
Hi Aled! How's it going. Nice post there. You really hammered that idiot into the ground. I bet he won't be recovering from that slam very soon!

... Hey, wait a second... uh, you're talking to ME?

Oops, I think we've made sort of a mistake here! (And if you could hear me (I type while talking out loud, cuz if I don't sound out the words I get confused), you would tell that there was a special inflection there, so that when I said that "we've" I really meant "you've". I just wanted to be clear, so there's no more confusion. ;) ) See, I think you meant to reply to someone else, but clicked to quote MY post by mistake.

The reason I think this is because I never once claimed you were ordering me to do anything. Or me ordering you. Or whatever. At least, I'm pretty sure I didn't. I may have typed it in "invisible intent words" what I'm not trained to see, but can apparently type without knowing!

I also never really condoned what we did on OUR FORUMS, or did I really claim we were vigilantes or righting wrongs or all virgins. Again, it could be those mysterious invisible words that my invisible second pair of chubby fingers are typing, even as I type this! Ghostly! Someone contact Harrison Ford, or M. Knight Shayamalan!

Actually, maybe you WERE responding to me, because you laughed at my last paragraph. Thanks! I wrote it to be funny, and you laughed, so that means I win the internet. Although I wonder why you seem indignant. You say I'm wrong because I didn't understand that you were only expressing an opinion, then I sort of painted a picture of a guy with a broomstick up his ass expressing an opinion, and you say that, uh, I'm wrong. Or something? I dunno, a cat walked by my porch doors as I typed this and I got distracted.

I think what I'm saying is, I think the routines of every black comic ON THE PLANET are inappropriate and just feeding the hate machine. Thank you.
IP IP Logged
Jbanicar
Officer
Officer

Quote Jbanicar Replybullet Posted: 10/March/2006 at 12:41pm
I'm anti white.
IP IP Logged
solitary00
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote solitary00 Replybullet Posted: 10/March/2006 at 12:49pm
Originally posted by Jbanicar

I'm anti white.

Cracker.

-bullet buffer-
IP IP Logged
AquaNox
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote AquaNox Replybullet Posted: 10/March/2006 at 12:54pm
Arguing over something like this is the same as arguing over abortion, it's not going to go anywhere because each individual's ideas are too implanted and unchangable.  Show some class and know the difference between insult and argument, both sides.  No matter what your opinion may be, you should be able to recognize that there are places where jokes may be exceptable and those where they are not.  Poor judgement was the cause of Andeh's banning, not SOE's strict policies or others' "inability to take a joke" 
IP IP Logged
Tybox
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Tybox Replybullet Posted: 10/March/2006 at 12:55pm

ego check in 3......2........1

for both sides..
IP IP Logged
bob