Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Planetside
 1CMM Forums : Public Forums : Planetside
Message Icon Topic: fear Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 4
fenix
Officer
Officer

Online Status: Offline
Quote fenix Replybullet Posted: 10/March/2006 at 11:07pm

incredible thread. i've had some fun run-ins with fear.. heres a short (and very true) story:

4 overlords flew into an NC LLU base and got the hack on. two stayed in the CC, two took the LLU. fear then gal drops in with 2 squads and rushes the gen room, drops the gen, and camps there. NC, of course, responded and started puting the heat on the two overlords. luckily, they were only coming in at 1 or 2 at a time, so it wasnt a big deal. the LLU was about 30 seconds from being capture when the NC really started pushing. all the while, cont alls were pouring in the message of "PLEASE DEFEND THE CC."  a scat max and 3 grunts pushed into the CC and took it, but fear not, F.E.A.R kept the gen secure. NC resec'd and the LLU was lost. then F.E.A.R got demolished.

but again, the gen was secure the entire time. thank goodness for that.

p.s. i then got into a convo with maverick about how lame it was. instead of having a decent conversation, this alleged 40 year old began spamming "LOL YOU SUCK NOOB" to me. he then said it was overlords fault for not being able to hold the CC.

IP IP Logged
Midnyght
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Online Status: Offline
Quote Midnyght Replybullet Posted: 11/March/2006 at 7:56am
Originally posted by switch

ouch im hurt with all the hateful posts hah alright guys i was just checking to see if u knew anything thanks for your time. im glad i could make an entertaining post! ill have some popcorn to if youve got anymore  well see u on the battlefield guys.

and i didnt make the outfit name i think its gay...i just like the guys that are in it... i moved over from vs once dan b destroyed Band of Bros

Just got to watch the accusing, no one likes being accused for something they would never take part in. Like I said in tells we went there for the tower and a member was on his way to the gate when he came across gals. It was more or less bad timing.
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 4
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version