Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
General Chat
 1CMM Forums : Public Forums : General Chat
Message Icon Topic: teamspeak Post Reply Post New Topic
Seria

Online Status: Offline
Quote Seria Replybullet Topic: teamspeak
    Posted: 06/June/2005 at 11:21pm

Maybe someone can Has an idea i haven't tried yet.  When i log into teamspeak under connect I label my server, put in server address, under nickname I put my name ,  then click registered , under that is login name and user password.  I put the servers password in that box with login name still blank. Then connect if i put my name and password into the login name and userpassword i just get error.  Now i can still log into the server with set that way but its showing me as unregistered still.  We have tried registering with server but as soon as I log out and sign back in I am unregistered again. I have looked at the teamspeak forums and couldn't find anything about it ,  and it is doing it on two voice chat servers that  I use.  I have already talked to some people about this but maybe there is something I haven't tried. Any ideas plzs reply :P  

Thxs for Help :P

IP IP Logged
Descada

Quote Descada Replybullet Posted: 06/June/2005 at 11:30pm
Ok change it to say registered, then type for nickname whatever you want ppl looking at to see, then in login name type what you put your registration as (When you register just do Seria and your own personnel password), in the password box type in waht you did when you registered (own personnel password)...THis is if your using regular connect, which is what oyu should be using.
IP IP Logged
Seria

Quote Seria Replybullet Posted: 07/June/2005 at 6:37am

Ahh ok I got it working (im not blonde I swear) i wasn't putting in the nickname and the login name plus password in all at the same time oh boy thxs for the help though guys.

IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version