Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
General Chat
 1CMM Forums : Public Forums : General Chat
Message Icon Topic: preach Post Reply Post New Topic
bl4ckie

Online Status: Offline
Quote bl4ckie Replybullet Topic: preach
    Posted: 23/August/2005 at 11:16am
how did u fix ur gamecam to work with TS? ive tryd everything that rayes said in that post but it still doesnt work for me.. :(

but got it recording finally...wahoo khemo come here ima get ya with a sweeper!  <3

ima make the movie a mix between TR/NC and maybe even jump on tinytimm78's second account for a lil lasher spamage... if it's cool with u homos when i jump on nc and play when doin it if i could play with u guys :P

been wanting to make a movie for awhile now... had a laptop hooked up long time ago to a tv combo box via usb2.0 and was recording to that until my dad gave the laptop to my older sister haha  bastard!

help preach!
IP IP Logged
Preach
Admin Group
Admin Group
American Hero

Quote Preach Replybullet Posted: 23/August/2005 at 11:43am
I downloaded the DefaultProfile.gcf from the downloads section of www.planetgamecam.com and saved it to the root of my game cam folder. After that I deleted my Planetside profile from the game cam profile manager and created a new profile. Make sure the profile in game cam points to planetside.exe, NOT the launcher program. Then I went into the windows control panel->> Sound and Audio Devices->> Audio Tab->> Volume Button under the Sound Recording Options->> Under the Microphone settings make sure the SELECT box **IS CHECKED**.

Before I did all the steps above I also uninstalled and reinstalled TS. Not sure if that has anything to do with the fix. But TS and Game Cam worked after I did all the steps mentioned above.
IP IP Logged
bl4ckie

Quote bl4ckie Replybullet Posted: 23/August/2005 at 1:12pm
does the defaultprofile.gcf duplicate its self? the file u d/l is 7kb but no sooner then a second another 1 pops up in the directory thats 119kb?

and do u use the default keys or did u change them?

i'll try the uninstalling/reinstall of TS n see if that fixes it

tnx preach
IP IP Logged
NakataH
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote NakataH Replybullet Posted: 23/August/2005 at 1:13pm
ur sig gives me a headache
IP IP Logged
Preach
Admin Group
Admin Group
American Hero

Quote Preach Replybullet Posted: 23/August/2005 at 1:17pm
The DefaultProfile.gcf in my game cam directory is about 7kb. Never seen one that is larger in my game cam directory.

I also changed my default keys for controlling game cam. I only use a couple of the features; record, stop, pause, start caching, save cache and a few others. I have them bound to my F8 through F12 keys, and the cache keys to page up, and page down.
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version