Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Planetside
 1CMM Forums : Public Forums : Planetside
Message Icon Topic: Kickstarting My Twitch and YouTube Channels Post Reply Post New Topic
ItZMuRdA

Online Status: Offline
Quote ItZMuRdA Replybullet Topic: Kickstarting My Twitch and YouTube Channels
    Posted: 05/April/2013 at 7:13pm
Hi all,

Been trying to kick the streaming/youtubing thing into a higher gear lately with a full focus on PlanetSide 2, so if any of you wouldn't mind hopping on over and throwing a "follow" or "subscribe" I'd really appreciate the support in helping them get off the ground.

The pages will naturally develop over time to become much more than they are right now, but I welcome any feedback you might have as well. Thanks so much!

Twitch Live Stream
YouTube Channel
and why not... Twitter Page
-ItZMuRdA-
IP IP Logged
Xenetic
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Xenetic Replybullet Posted: 29/April/2013 at 7:15pm
Subscribed. Could use some commentary at least on the intros to some of the videos. I prefer longer videos, mainly because I watch/listen at work. I really liked the sensitivity vid. Make an intro visual and comment on what is happening, I can see the videos evolving well.

IP IP Logged
Goffin
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Goffin Replybullet Posted: 30/April/2013 at 11:51am
Xen?   is that you?
Ball punching for Teh Win!

IP IP Logged
ItZMuRdA

Quote ItZMuRdA Replybullet Posted: 03/May/2013 at 4:48pm
Thanks for the feedback Xen.

I do a lot of streaming/live commentary so often I just port over a highlight from the stream to save time and try to get more content out faster, but I've been trying to do 1 or 2 actual commentaries per week that are edited with YouTube in mind. I'm glad you enjoy the longer videos that offer more in depth commentary, I tend to do so as well, but I know a lot of kids these days are pretty impatient so I try not to get out of hand with my rambling, lol.

I made some intros for WoW vids in AfterEffects back in the day, but maybe I could swing something in some spare time for these. Thanks again.
-ItZMuRdA-
IP IP Logged
Xenetic
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Xenetic Replybullet Posted: 03/May/2013 at 5:10pm
Just a standard intro would be nice (intros over 15 seconds are bad), more like a splash screen rather than just jumping straight in. Some of the vids don't need commentary, but when I view a vid and and it starts directly in game with no commentary over-laid to give me an idea of what is going on, I lose interest. Highlights are fine, but maybe as an intro you could tell the date/time/url of the stream from which it came.

P.S. You need this.

IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version