Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Planetside
 1CMM Forums : Public Forums : Planetside
Message Icon Topic: Hey guys! Post Reply Post New Topic
ItZMuRdA

Online Status: Offline
Quote ItZMuRdA Replybullet Topic: Hey guys!
    Posted: 10/September/2012 at 12:02pm
Hi guys,

Been making my rounds with old PlanetSide friends/outfits/affiliates and of course I wanted to check in with the midgets. It's ironic that my account was created on this website some 6 years ago, but this is my first post (lol). I've lost contact with a lot of you, though I've been in touch with Fayaz via Battlelog for BF3 a few times. Nonetheless, I wanted to drop by and see how everyone has been and get back in touch with you guys. If you'd like to be in touch, you're welcome to add my Xfire (username: itzmurda) or Steam (http://steamcommunity.com/id/itzmurda), and you can find my BF3 soldier named -ItZMuRdA-.

As for PlanetSide 2 plans, I definitely will still be representing NC on an East server (currently mostly playing ItZMuRdA on US East 01 beta), and likely bringing some guys over from Fused (the clan/guild/outfit I've been playing with for the past 3+ years in games like WoW/BF/etc.). Stop by our forums if you'd like, though the site is still largely setup for WoW and will be undergoing some hefty changes to gear up for PS2. I'd love to even setup a loose alliance with you guys and the other NC powerhouses like SG just so we've got the capability of rolling out a platoon of like-minded, skilled individuals in this game that will seemingly rely a lot more on quantity than its predecessor.

Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well, and I'll make it a point to drop in on these forums from time to time. See you all in beta, be in touch.
-ItZMuRdA-
IP IP Logged
NaeBlis
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote NaeBlis Replybullet Posted: 10/September/2012 at 7:27pm
Hi murda!

Teh Nibblies
IP IP Logged
LokiRGA

Quote LokiRGA Replybullet Posted: 10/September/2012 at 7:50pm
I remember this guy. I guess if some of you guys are coming to planetside 2 i'll have to seriously look into it as well.
IP IP Logged
Goffin
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Goffin Replybullet Posted: 21/September/2012 at 10:44am
Hey Murda -     Good to see you are alive and kicking.     It's been great to see old faces return and I'm looking forward to seeing you in game!     If you are still with Shundara,  tell her I said hi!!! 
Mystic
Ball punching for Teh Win!

IP IP Logged
ItZMuRdA

Quote ItZMuRdA Replybullet Posted: 21/September/2012 at 12:27pm
Hey guys, good to hear from you, and I'll definitely tell Shundi you said hi. :)

Feel free to hit me up in-game sometime, my NC will still have my original name.
-ItZMuRdA-
IP IP Logged
Midnyght
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Midnyght Replybullet Posted: 24/September/2012 at 12:55pm
good to see you around
IP IP Logged
PadCooter
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote PadCooter Replybullet Posted: 05/December/2012 at 10:02pm
Hey ItZMuRdA! Glad to hear from you... hope all is well!
IP IP Logged
ItZMuRdA

Quote ItZMuRdA Replybullet Posted: 20/March/2013 at 4:44pm
Pad motherfucking cooter, jeez. Long time no see. What's up! Sorry I didn't check back for replies in this thread sooner.

Anyway, like many of you, I played the hell out of PS2 for the first month and a half (idk how many of you made it even that long...) and grew really bored really quickly. After not playing for awhile, I fired it back up this past weekend after GU04 with the intent on really trying to enjoy myself. It still has a ways to go but honestly I had fun and I plan on trying to get back into it and taking it a bit more seriously again. I'll be streaming as much as my real life allows me to over at www.itzmurda.com (it just redirects to twitch.tv/itzmurda_tv) if anyone wants to stop in sometime.

That said, I linked up with Fayaz recently and am very happy to say that my NC character, which I'll likely be prioritizing henceforth, is officially in the 1CMM outfit ingame. Without even really trying, a lot of us (my guys from Fused), 1CMM, AC, and TO folks have all started to find ourselves in each other's outfits on our alts and it's been a blast being able to squad up with old friends and like-minded, skilled players regardless of which empire we're playing. Feel free to hit me up on Mattherson on ItZMuRdA, xItZMuRdA, or xItZMuRdAx if you need an invite to an outfit or just want to hang out and I'll be looking forward to seeing many of you ingame in the future.

Be in touch, much <3 for the midgets.
-ItZMuRdA-
IP IP Logged
EvoMograk
Groupie
Groupie

Quote EvoMograk Replybullet Posted: 01/April/2013 at 6:03pm
I really neec to invest in a new rig :-D
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version