Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
General Chat
 1CMM Forums : Public Forums : General Chat
Message Icon Topic: Falling of the Roman Empire Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 2
Midnyght
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Online Status: Offline
Quote Midnyght Replybullet Posted: 19/February/2010 at 8:40am
Little missing history that the progressives don't want you to know.

The worse economical hit the US ever faced was in 1920 and it rebounded in two years, sending US into the Roaring 20s. They did this simply by cutting taxes and government spending.

http://www.meltingpotproject.com/mpp/2009/02/the-great-depression-of-1920.html
IP IP Logged
hackingsniper
Officer
Officer

Quote hackingsniper Replybullet Posted: 02/March/2010 at 6:33pm
Thank god someone else is on to them!  You should check out Glenn Beck man. The guy is refreshing in the sense of the guy is a genius and teaches us to boot!
IP IP Logged
Midnyght
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Midnyght Replybullet Posted: 02/March/2010 at 8:36pm
Hell yeah man!

I listen to his show every day at work and when he says he is putting something good on TV I usually DVR it and watch it later...sometimes make my roommates watch it. Like how he explained how all the economies are going to fall one at a time like dominoes and no money in the world is going to stop it...I have a decent amount in China stocks now...the bit he did of how Big Government Control killed 100 million people in the 20th century...tonight's show put everything in perspective of how the country got where we are so far from where the country is supposed to be...I am like a sponge. It all comes together...kind of scary...kind of scary indeed.
IP IP Logged
Stairway
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Stairway Replybullet Posted: 02/March/2010 at 9:14pm
Glenn Beck... a genius? Sorry, but none of the talking heads on any of the major news networks is a genius by any stretch of the imagination, especially that cat.
IP IP Logged
Midnyght
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Midnyght Replybullet Posted: 03/March/2010 at 7:56am
Originally posted by Stairway

Glenn Beck... a genius? Sorry, but none of the talking heads on any of the major news networks is a genius by any stretch of the imagination, especially that cat.

Do you hate all of them or just specific ones? I used hate them all myself until I realized, "hey what this guy is saying isn't all bullshit." Then that turned into, "hey this guy is saying things I been thinking for years."
IP IP Logged
hackingsniper
Officer
Officer

Quote hackingsniper Replybullet Posted: 03/March/2010 at 2:08pm
stairway this man states historical facts, patterns, and tendencies and what makes him so genius is his vast knowledge is incredibly accurate and detailed to the point that he can paint a picture for anyone anywhere.
On top of that for someone to act on what they have learned like he has takes genius alone. I mean the guy can break down the entire 20th century off the top of his head including names and psychological, economical, and political influence factors of each individual he names.  The Beautiful thing about it is he teaches people instead of spewing opinion like most do.
 My advice to you is watch it before you stereotype and bash him and if you disagree, state why more then just a generalized statement with no facts :) <3
IP IP Logged
Midnyght
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Midnyght Replybullet Posted: 03/March/2010 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by hackingsniper

My advice to you is watch it before you stereotype and bash him and if you disagree, state why more then just a generalized statement with no facts :) <3

hmmm where have I heard that before..heh.

Trying to figure out where his opinion is based on...maybe indoctrination he is about that age.

Yeah learning a good deal....I knew they left things out about history in school..didn't know it was this bad. The guy has the highest ratings on his show and for his time slot its ridicules and his show basically teaches history and how it relates to now. I got to start reading though to get ahead...
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 2
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version