Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Other Games
 1CMM Forums : Public Forums : Other Games
Message Icon Topic: Global Agenda? Post Reply Post New Topic
Verdant Force
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Online Status: Offline
Quote Verdant Force Replybullet Topic: Global Agenda?
    Posted: 25/May/2009 at 6:49pm

Anybody else heard of this? it looks kind of MMO-ish

its probably not an MMO, but it looks alright anyway. if anything, its Guild-wars type mmo, or a more accurate example might be Chromehounds on Xbox, but im only taking a guess here.

anyway, it looks cool. you form a corperation.. kill stuff the better you do the more cash you get, the more cash you get the more your corp can research weapons and stuff.  it seams like a verry "outfit" centered game, and i kind of like that.

They gave me a referal code, they say somthing about, the more people who use it
the more chance the people who used it get in

HZDVERDANT9773
IP IP Logged
Midnyght
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Midnyght Replybullet Posted: 25/May/2009 at 7:03pm
I heard from people who played the beta and they said it wasn't any good but I haven't played it myself. They said its basically instance pvp which means you do the same that would if you were playing COD4, TF2, BFs, ect but you would be paying monthly.
IP IP Logged
Verdant Force
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Verdant Force Replybullet Posted: 25/May/2009 at 7:19pm

aye, i know about the instancing. but they make coments about Instances and then another erea, that sounds more like a persistant world... im hoping this part will not be instanced

also, the game is in closed alpha, i dont really blame it for not being good, games rarily are at that stage... its worth a shot

also this video makes some nice comments http://www.globalagendagame.com/20090413Gametrailers.html

as you level, your weapons dont grow in power, you get more versatile. sounds like Planetside to me... as long as there is a "MMO" erea... (they mention them in the vid as well, Angency locations?)

IP IP Logged
PrISM

Quote PrISM Replybullet Posted: 26/May/2009 at 11:25am
It's nothing like Planestside if that's what you're thinking. I was in the alpha as were many people from PS and I didn't care for it at all.
IP IP Logged
Verdant Force
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Verdant Force Replybullet Posted: 26/May/2009 at 4:03pm
eh, dang. Idealy its what i was hopping for, oh well.

im still going to try it if they accept me into the beta, whenever that happends.
im a big fan of a sci-fi shooters, so il keep my hopes up anyway.

the only other game that has im interested at this point is "Red Faction", but thats mostly a single player deal
IP IP Logged
Midnyght
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Midnyght Replybullet Posted: 26/May/2009 at 7:43pm
IP IP Logged
Verdant Force
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Verdant Force Replybullet Posted: 26/May/2009 at 8:11pm
man, its not WoW Cookie cutter, its EQ cookie cutter.. wow is a clone lol

that said, i still play Warhammer... only reason? it truely is a Massivly multiplayer PvP game.. 200 vs 200 easy

unfortunatly its downfall is.. well, its an RPG with Click targeting and generic button skills..

also, my xbox is down for the count.. sent it in for repairs.. i knew it was coming, sometiems when i turned my xbox on, it would show purple in blue all over the place... and the last time i played my screen got coevered with a green circle pattern, i tried to reset to make it go away, but bam RROD.

signed up for http://www.blackprophecy.com/, looks pretty bad ass
IP IP Logged
Goffin
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Goffin Replybullet Posted: 26/May/2009 at 11:29pm
Strat and I played the red faction multiplayer demo today for xbox.   We were wrecking building's and stuff.   pretty cool game.  I suggest you down load it. after all, it's free.
Ball punching for Teh Win!

IP IP Logged
Verdant Force
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Verdant Force Replybullet Posted: 27/May/2009 at 1:15am
Dam.. those bastards released the Multiplayer demo?

my xbox is busted, im not getting it back untill after Red faction is released.

multiplayer in redfaction looks cool no doubt, but im pretty sure it will get old quick, except for maybe the mode where your objective is to destroy/protect perticular buildings. but anyway, i am super anxiously awaiting this game lol
IP IP Logged
Verdant Force
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Verdant Force Replybullet Posted: 02/April/2010 at 3:00pm
Ive been playing Global Agenda for a couple of weeks.

i have to say i quite enjoy the game. a high focus on teamwork and strategy make the game allot of fun.

the lack of headshots i would say is actually a positive for this game, since you have to spend allot of time standing in a circle out in the open to capture a point. it also switches the focus of the game to actively fighting, as opposed to hiding in a corner till somebody walks past.

No, it is not much like Planetside. the game has a strong focus on 10 vs 10 gameplay, which so far is turning out to be a really nice number.

the highlight of the game comes in from of AvA (Agency Vs Agency) you fight over territory, and on those territory's you build Mines, labs, factory's and start producing items that will help you capture more land. Android squads, Healing stations,Turret platforms, Vehicles and mechs.

Free trial is on right now, but... the trial is incredibly limited. you cant join agency's or buy anything...

but general PvP is fun anyway, it just lacks the consequence of AvA

http://www.globalagendagame.com/freetrial/
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version