Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Other Games
 1CMM Forums : Public Forums : Other Games
Message Icon Topic: My first Defensive Stand in TR Post Reply Post New Topic
Midnyght
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Online Status: Offline
Quote Midnyght Replybullet Topic: My first Defensive Stand in TR
    Posted: 17/April/2008 at 1:26pm
So...I played Tabalu Rasa last night and I am about to log when I decided to go to the outpost to hand in some missions before I do. So I teleport to this outpost and looking around I noticed npcs running all over and alot of gun fire.

Now before this the night before I was talking to Holt on how I wanted to experience a larger battle with the Bane(the enemy) and I got my wish.

I moved to the front of the gate and few NPCs and Players were fighting against a large attack on the outpost. I quickly grab my shotgun and headed out. I started firing away. There was Bane every where and they kept coming...different types too. There was this big guy the ran around knocking everyone all over the place. He was crushing the NPC mechs that were out there. I notice I was low on armor and health so I pulled back into the outpost there is a sheild covering the gate and healed up some while moving out shooting a few and pulling back in. The Mechs got destroyed and they were throwing gernades at the shielded gate. Then finally it failed and the shield fell. I fell back firing my shotgun and took cover behind some sand bags. There I switch to my rifle and started picking them off. They were all swarming in onto the control platform inorder to take the outpost from us. I thought, "Good lord we are going to lose this post." I continued to fire and more players showed up and we pushed them back out. I moved back out of the gate and I caught a Bane on top of the Wall, healing the wounded Bane below. I took him out and then we cleaned up the rest as NPC reinforcements were flown in - The NPC Mechs and few guys took back up on thier defending positions.

It was crazy, really interested to see what its like in the high levels since this is in the first zone and I was only level 7.

Its much improved since beta but I need a more powerful computer to fully enjoy the graphics and so forth.
IP IP Logged
Midnyght
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Online Status: Offline
Quote Midnyght Replybullet Posted: 17/April/2008 at 11:03pm

IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version