Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Planetside
 1CMM Forums : Public Forums : Planetside
Message Icon Topic: Hello? Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 2
xTravert

Online Status: Offline
Quote xTravert Replybullet Posted: 30/November/2007 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by akribitz

I wish I could play. But I havent found 1 Pc bar in china with planetside. ask one of the chinese players where they are playing from ~_~

I talked with some CN's from markov (the ones that speak english, obviously) and they say that the majority of their players play from internet cafe's and download the game every time they want to log in.
IP IP Logged
akribitz
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote akribitz Replybullet Posted: 30/November/2007 at 11:44pm
Originally posted by xTravert

I wish I could play. But I havent found 1 Pc bar in china with planetside. ask one of the chinese players where they are playing from ~_~

I talked with some CN's from markov (the ones that speak english, obviously) and they say that the majority of their players play from internet cafe's and download the game every time they want to log in.

holy shit.....
IP IP Logged
Bhopx
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Bhopx Replybullet Posted: 02/December/2007 at 8:35pm

there is some CN on markov named SphinxP who has racked up 15k kills in the last month. that has to be the most ever i would think right? also, how do you get that many kills on markov? there are even fewer players left there than on emerald...
IP IP Logged
t0ken1
Advisor
Advisor

Quote t0ken1 Replybullet Posted: 02/December/2007 at 11:23pm
Originally posted by Bhopx

there is some CN on markov named SphinxP who has racked up 15k kills in the last month. that has to be the most ever i would think right? also, how do you get that many kills on markov? there are even fewer players left there than on emerald...

I see that guy on at all times. I r scared.

IP IP Logged
akribitz
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote akribitz Replybullet Posted: 03/December/2007 at 3:01am
probably sharing an account with 4 ppl who are all pro or cheat. I wouldnt be surprised if he was using hacks. I swear to god everyone map hacks in dota. Theres always a pudge in my games. ALWAYS its so god damn annoying. fucking chinese.
IP IP Logged
P00Lsin
Groupie
Groupie

Quote P00Lsin Replybullet Posted: 12/December/2007 at 1:09pm

probably sharing an account with 4 ppl who are all pro or cheat. I wouldnt be surprised if he was using hacks. I swear to god everyone map hacks in dota. Theres always a pudge in my games. ALWAYS its so god damn annoying. fucking chinese.

wooosaaaa

IP IP Logged
xTravert

Quote xTravert Replybullet Posted: 15/December/2007 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by Bhopx

His outfit on Markov (-=DISPOSABLE GUYs=-) seems to be practically dedicated to getting him kills, there's always a meatshield and he is never lead (or alone) in the air. Looking at his stats too, he is on for sometimes 40+ hacks a day which is just about a minimum of 10 hours.
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 2
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version