Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
General Chat
 1CMM Forums : Public Forums : General Chat
Message Icon Topic: hallo Post Reply Post New Topic
fenix
Officer
Officer

Online Status: Offline
Quote fenix Replybullet Topic: hallo
    Posted: 05/October/2007 at 3:19am
havent been by here recently... how is everyone doing? i got on PS the other day and didnt see a lot of you (or anyone that i knew, for that matter). are yall still playin PS, or have you moved on to something else?

fao fayaz: theres now an occult following of people at my school that love tycho
IP IP Logged
Goffin
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Goffin Replybullet Posted: 05/October/2007 at 3:28pm
low pops,  shitty frames rates,  constant hacking

Yes,  the midgets are smart enough to hit the uninstall if you ask me.

Ball punching for Teh Win!

IP IP Logged
Stairway
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Stairway Replybullet Posted: 05/October/2007 at 4:24pm
Admit it goff, even though its not the main game you play anymore, you will play PS till they shut the servers down. 
IP IP Logged
Goffin
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Goffin Replybullet Posted: 05/October/2007 at 9:00pm
Originally posted by Stairway

Admit it goff, even though its not the main game you play anymore, you will play PS till they shut the servers down. 

It's funny you say that debog cause i usually play PS about once a week. Each time I played per week,  I've seen nothing but hacks. I played last night for about 20 mins on NC.   within that time I saw 3 NC cloakers  (2 from pretorian guard <--SP? fuck it)  with No COF sniping peeps from great distances. The funny part is that none of these hacking cloakers were trying even to hide it lol. They didn't have a care in the world.  I sent the one a tell asking if he's using itbuzn guified system and he didn't know but from what he told me,  it was or another modified version.  teh lol .    Then I keep seeing TR maxes running around everywhere on my radar and behond, they're under the ground killing people. Here's a pic when I played two weeks ago.  There was two of these fucks hovering for about 10 solid mintues lol.     I can only assume Itburzn or who ever updated that gui program.    And to answer your questions entirely debog.  yes,  I will keep playing PS until SOE figures out I canceled my account about 2 months ago :D.   Evo cancled his 6 months ago and he can still log in.    lol @ SOE.  

Ball punching for Teh Win!

IP IP Logged
fenix
Officer
Officer

Quote fenix Replybullet Posted: 07/October/2007 at 3:14am
that sucks... so planetside is becoming diablo II, 2.0?

and why dont they just make planetside 2? i think actually advertising the game might make it a little more popular, bring in that infamous money they're trying to squeeze out of what little player base is left. hell, they might could even clean up the code while they're at it
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version