Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
General Chat
 1CMM Forums : Public Forums : General Chat
Message Icon Topic: Interesting. Post Reply Post New Topic
Page  of 3 Next >>
EvoMograk
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
Quote EvoMograk Replybullet Topic: Interesting.
    Posted: 31/July/2007 at 12:12pm

What do you all think about this  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E3oIbO0AWE&mode=related&search=  video?

IP IP Logged
Goffin
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Goffin Replybullet Posted: 31/July/2007 at 1:45pm

I think I need to grab a drink.  brb

Ball punching for Teh Win!

IP IP Logged
Verdant Force
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Verdant Force Replybullet Posted: 31/July/2007 at 4:27pm
This Vid has allot of crap in it, some of it is spot on, but they trew allot of crap in there just to make it longer...

we alraidy had a thread like this, i dont think anybody wants a replay of it, well unless people where actualy ready to have a debate, instaid of just posting insults every time sombody posts information...
IP IP Logged
Interpol
Advisor
Advisor
Sentinel Wannabe

Quote Interpol Replybullet Posted: 02/August/2007 at 2:18pm
http://911research.wtc7.net/reviews/loose_change/index.html

This article literally owns every single point made in Loose Change.
IP IP Logged
Verdant Force
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Verdant Force Replybullet Posted: 02/August/2007 at 3:42pm
Pol, have you even read that? its sorting out the nonsense from the real stuff.

if your going to try and 'own' evrething in a vid, you might want to read it first

( look at the points with the gold coins beside them )
IP IP Logged
Stairway
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Stairway Replybullet Posted: 02/August/2007 at 7:27pm
Im not sure if thats the article, but I do remeber hearing that there was a report written debunking everything in Loose Change.
IP IP Logged
Interpol
Advisor
Advisor
Sentinel Wannabe

Quote Interpol Replybullet Posted: 03/August/2007 at 2:04am
Actually, I did read the article--quite extensively. It's doing far more than pointing out any oddities in 'Loose Change,' it's basically saying that almost all the points the short film has to go on are entirely meaningless. Be it through sources, statistics, or just fucking theories that Loose Change proposed--all irrelevant.

By the way, the movie just uses shit reporting without any fucking context--to have so many people think that they're getting useful information through some [random] guy on the internet is ridiculous.

The people (no offense) that commonly believe in this have no real knowledge of history. I'm talking about having read about presidencies and about government. No president would be faced with a decision to attack his own people, nor would it ever go unchecked with the press.

I mean, fuck, Nixon resigned for wiretapping Democrats. You think a President who attacked his own country would get re-elected?

Note: Also, the article is an objective viewpoint of Loose Change (though it still owns it), unlike Loose Change, which takes a strong subjective, extremist viewpoint.

IP IP Logged
Verdant Force
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Verdant Force Replybullet Posted: 03/August/2007 at 8:05am
loose change is a horrid film, i agree. but i found it funny you posted this and claimed it 'owned' evrething, when it actualy pointed out the few good points it had.
IE

i wish they would have spent more time on WTC7, it wasent hit by a plane, and only a small amount of damage from debree ( almost every other building around the towers took more damage from debree, WTC7 was one of the farthest building serounding the 2 towers ) and it fell from 'fires' hours later. IN UNDER 7 seconds!  most demolition experts from countries other then USA agree that WTC7 had to be done by the best of profesionals, because it was one of the most perfect demolitions they had even seen...
this guy is just one, his reaction from first seeing the video
http://antagonise.blogspot.com/2007/03/wtc7-dutch-demolition-expert-danny.html
its also worthy to note that WTC7 was completly ignored in the 911 commission report.

unfortunatly, you 'debunker' also dismises "The Rodriguez account" a point i find valuable.
this man is a hero, saved 15 lives at the WTC and just bearly escaped in the final seconds by diving and rolling under a firetruck. why havent you heard of him?
because he heard an explosion PRIOR to the plane hitting the WTC, by a second or two.
IP IP Logged
Preach
Admin Group
Admin Group
American Hero

Quote Preach Replybullet Posted: 03/August/2007 at 4:24pm
It's all lies and bullshit. Anyone who believes that stuff should just hit themselves in the head with a tack hammer repeatedly. Afterwards, I have some ocean front property in Arizona for you to buy on the cheap!
IP IP Logged
Verdant Force
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Verdant Force Replybullet Posted: 03/August/2007 at 7:56pm
Obviously, since sombody needs to take a hammer to your head before you beleive the official story...

can you spot the Bullshit and lies in this video?
IP IP Logged
Page  of 3 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version