Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Planetside
 1CMM Forums : Public Forums : Planetside
Message Icon Topic: New CE Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 4
Stairway
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Online Status: Offline
Quote Stairway Replybullet Posted: 01/March/2007 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by Jbanicar

Anyone else make more than 2 dollars a day?

I don't think its the actual money that is pissing people off (I would find it hard to believe that $2 is going to change anyones living conditions), but mainly principal. They are trying to charge us more for a game that they don't give two sh*ts about, and that really shows how low SOE is. And then trying to pass it off as they have taken care of the came and its community only adds insult to injury.

I will keep my account open, because I still enjoy the game for the time being. I think what SOE is doing is wrong, but I dont see it ending my planetside career permantley.
IP IP Logged
Goffin
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Goffin Replybullet Posted: 01/March/2007 at 4:38pm

Jban, you seem bright so i'm sure you can figure out that the topic of discussion has nothing to do about affording a $ 2 increase of monthly fees.

/shoo  

Ball punching for Teh Win!

IP IP Logged
LaptiNek
Groupie
Groupie

Quote LaptiNek Replybullet Posted: 01/March/2007 at 4:41pm
Agreed w/ Stairway,

Overall the difference of $2 is very minimal. Hell, I pay $2 in tolls just to get to work every day but it's the principles of a game in which population, new content and bug fixes have been on the decline.

It seems SOE bends over backwards to get players to play (i.e., fodders) but punishes those who have been faithful in making payments for all these years.
Baron Sengir, Ahriman Corps
IP IP Logged
Bhopx
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Bhopx Replybullet Posted: 01/March/2007 at 5:14pm

the game isnt even worth paying $5 a month, what on earth have they done to justify a 15% increase in monthly fees? usually when the quality of your product goes down you dont increase the price.
IP IP Logged
Jbanicar
Officer
Officer

Quote Jbanicar Replybullet Posted: 01/March/2007 at 7:34pm
Well, I just see it as me not having bought anything new in the past several months, so there has been no other game expenses for me.  And I have been extremely busy when all these new movies have been coming out, meaning no 7$ movie ticket (Departed / Smokin Aces, etc)....

I agree that they have nothing to show for the increase, but they do have other games that while they to suck, are seeing development, not just PSide. 

Regardless, I just don't care enough to flame about it, because in the end, we all know Planetside isn't GOTY material (.... of the Year) so what is there to prove or disprove.

yawn
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 4
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version