Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
General Chat
 1CMM Forums : Public Forums : General Chat
Message Icon Topic: 1CMM on Hydraxis Horde? Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 3 Next >>
Interpol
Advisor
Advisor
Sentinel Wannabe

Online Status: Offline
Quote Interpol Replybullet Posted: 10/February/2007 at 10:42pm
He's seriously a ridiculous asshole. And there's no reason for it. I don't see how you can have such an overly inflated ego for so being so mediocre.
IP IP Logged
Stairway
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Stairway Replybullet Posted: 11/February/2007 at 12:46am
Originally posted by Interpol

I don't see how you can have such an overly inflated ego for so being so mediocre.

Good question, I guess we can always ask Aqua.
IP IP Logged
Bhopx
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Bhopx Replybullet Posted: 14/February/2007 at 1:12am
was this guy from that WoW thread one of you guys? even if it wasnt, this guy wins

"Don't mind me, I'm just taking notes on how to be a tool...

Ok, let's see, call out people for not wasting their time when outnumbered and overmatched by a premade. Ummm.. stroke my massive WoW stats epeen and talk all kinds of smack... hmmm, try to pretend like I'm funny with sad little jokes like :

Q u o t e:
If that's whine guess we're friggin drunk

~~man, that was so bad~~

Oh yeah, have a bunch of little toadies with the same tag to follow me around on the boards and make lemming remarks like the guys in the Daddio gang straight from Grease.

Sweet, all set on my way to be as toolish and ridiculous as <The Enclave> looks in this thread."
IP IP Logged
Navus

Quote Navus Replybullet Posted: 14/February/2007 at 2:43pm
buzz followed us to Tortheldrin 
IP IP Logged
Verdant Force
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Verdant Force Replybullet Posted: 14/February/2007 at 3:45pm
lol, Buzz is picking fights all over. pretty pathetic
IP IP Logged
Tybox
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Tybox Replybullet Posted: 14/February/2007 at 5:57pm

Classic BCP.

A little background.... Buzz is in his mid-late 30s, and was former military, and believe it or not, was/is a great leader ingame, despite his caustic style. The latter often translates into some pure rofl moments as well (if you thought the funeral bombing was in anyway humurous, you see what I mean).
IP IP Logged
Bhopx
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Bhopx Replybullet Posted: 14/February/2007 at 6:32pm
the recruiting guildlines for his outfit in PS were basically if the person had the mental aptitude to click 'accept' on the outfit invite (and im sure some of them struggled with that). in PS they were always about numbers over skill, throw 60 guys at an objective and you're bound to get something done. I just wonder does he really think that his clan was the best outfit in planetside? its a shame they all quit and/or got banned so they couldnt participate in the outfit wars, i would have liked to see how badly they would have gotten their asses handed to them against a team with equal numbers.

now they're playing a game that requires about as much skill as clicking on links in internet explorer, and he continues to brag about how his premade group of pallys can beat pugs in BGs, retarded.
IP IP Logged
Tybox
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Tybox Replybullet Posted: 14/February/2007 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by Bhopx

the recruiting guildlines for his outfit in PS were basically if the person had the mental aptitude to click 'accept' on the outfit invite (and im sure some of them struggled with that). in PS they were always about numbers over skill, throw 60 guys at an objective and you're bound to get something done. I just wonder does he really think that his clan was the best outfit in planetside? its a shame they all quit and/or got banned so they couldnt participate in the outfit wars, i would have liked to see how badly they would have gotten their asses handed to them against a team with equal numbers.

now they're playing a game that requires about as much skill as clicking on links in internet explorer, and he continues to brag about how his premade group of pallys can beat pugs in BGs, retarded.

Speaking from experience, true, 7/10 guys weren't so hot, but they have a core group of veterans(including myself) who helped carry the outfit. After Sturm, I was in Enclave for well over a year, helped run the tank division, and Enclave was a freaking machine(this was probably 2004 sometime).

We had 60-80 people on for months, daily, and like i said, it wasn't about leetness back then, it was getting results. From experience of being in many oufits, we had by far teh FASTEST load up time on a gal I have ever seen from a large outfit, using such things as recalling to DSC etc, while BCP, Commandrrimmer and others shouted obscenities to move our butts lol. The only large outfit faster in terms of going here and there was KAAOS, but that was due to the aircav effect.

If you throw 30 rexo guys at a BD/GEN/CC, you WILL move the map, regardless of issues of skill, fair play or whatever. It worked, and no one can deny that.

Would they get owned in OW? I think if you took that group from 2004 TR and put them in there, they would be top 5 without a doubt.

IP IP Logged
Tybox
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Tybox Replybullet Posted: 14/February/2007 at 6:50pm
Originally posted by Bhopx

WoW is an ok game, but i just find it so stupid when people brag about anything in WoW, because there really is nothing in terms of user ability that separates one person or one group from another. if you have a diversified team and take advantage of overpowered race abilities you will win. its like a slightly more advanced game of rock-paper-scissors. omg my rock totally pwned your scissors!

the thing with buzzcut is you never know if he believes his own BS talking or if he's just trying to piss you off.

Spot on about the RPC deal, thus why I find myself unsubbing from teh game(but also strangely yearning to play...)

IP IP Logged
Verdant Force
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Verdant Force Replybullet Posted: 15/February/2007 at 6:23pm
Hey, Somebody tell Buzz there is a slight Difference between Fame and Infamy.
altho, i doubt it matters to him.
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 3 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version