Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
General Chat
 1CMM Forums : Public Forums : General Chat
Message Icon Topic: f**kin Pissed!!!! Post Reply Post New Topic
Page  of 2 Next >>
Jersey
Officer
Officer

Online Status: Offline
Quote Jersey Replybullet Topic: f**kin Pissed!!!!
    Posted: 10/January/2007 at 6:33am
Got home from the bar last night at 2:30 am only to see that my 360 2 wireless controllers, and 4 games were stolen. As well as my friends digital camera! I cant believe this sh*t Im furious my knuckles are red from punching everything! And about 10 of my Dvds were taken as well. I hope I find out who did this. I really do Im going to make there face look like a bag of dead cats!
IP IP Logged
P00Lsin
Groupie
Groupie

Quote P00Lsin Replybullet Posted: 10/January/2007 at 9:12am
were there any signs that it was broken into? if not then it must have been someone you know so make a list of people who have a key to your residence. Then confront them. If there were signs it was broken into, call the police and report it, record everything that was stolen. Then call your insurance company and find out if your homeowners/ any insurance you possess covers break ins etc.
IP IP Logged
solitary00
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote solitary00 Replybullet Posted: 10/January/2007 at 9:43am
You're in college?

-bullet buffer-
IP IP Logged
AquaNox
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote AquaNox Replybullet Posted: 10/January/2007 at 5:11pm
Originally posted by P00Lsin

were there any signs that it was broken into? if not then it must have been someone you know so make a list of people who have a key to your residence. Then confront them. If there were signs it was broken into, call the police and report it, record everything that was stolen. Then call your insurance company and find out if your homeowners/ any insurance you possess covers break ins etc.

lol...
IP IP Logged
Jersey
Officer
Officer

Quote Jersey Replybullet Posted: 11/January/2007 at 12:49am
Sol
am I in college? Does that have any bearing on anything?

I think I have a good idea of some of the slimy basterds that did this. Tommorow Im gunna call the local pawn shops to see if my stuff was pawned, if so they make you put your address down drivers license number etc. Hopefully Ill find out who it was and possibly get my sh*t back. I hope I find who it was so I can destroy their f**kin face,
IP IP Logged
Verdant Force
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Verdant Force Replybullet Posted: 11/January/2007 at 1:22am
Originally posted by AquaNox

lol...

the fact that you think of police as joke ( in the case of theft anyway )

saddens me :(
IP IP Logged
MadDawg
Officer
Officer

Quote MadDawg Replybullet Posted: 11/January/2007 at 6:35am
Originally posted by Verdant Force

Originally posted by AquaNox

lol...

the fact that you think of police as joke ( in the case of theft anyway )

saddens me :(

Ever been to VA, the police are a joke no matter what the facts in any case are...   f**king hillbilly redneck retards down here.
IP IP Logged
P00Lsin
Groupie
Groupie

Quote P00Lsin Replybullet Posted: 11/January/2007 at 7:42am
lol i only suggested the cops because i live in upstate NY, they investigate a crime no matter how petty... i guess its cause they don't have anything better to do with their time...
IP IP Logged
MadDawg
Officer
Officer

Quote MadDawg Replybullet Posted: 11/January/2007 at 12:50pm

lol i only suggested the cops because i live in upstate NY, they investigate a crime no matter how petty... i guess its cause they don't have anything better to do with their time...

Where in upstate?  I'm from NY and will be moving back up to NY this year.  I'm from Trumansburg... Small town, but if that doesn't sound familiar it's right in the middle of Ithaca and Watkins Glen.
IP IP Logged
AquaNox
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote AquaNox Replybullet Posted: 11/January/2007 at 3:47pm

That's what they may tell you, but do you really think they would give a sh*t if someone told them that their video games were stolen?  They have more important things to focus on, like sleeping in the squad car (right skills?).
IP IP Logged
Page  of 2 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version