Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Planetside
 1CMM Forums : Public Forums : Planetside
Message Icon Topic: Scatmax Pshield anyone? Post Reply Post New Topic
Page  of 17 Next >>
Raikonnen
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
Quote Raikonnen Replybullet Topic: Scatmax Pshield anyone?
    Posted: 02/October/2006 at 7:21pm

It seems dropping generators = raping babies nowadays :(
IP IP Logged
Tybox
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Tybox Replybullet Posted: 02/October/2006 at 7:25pm
eh?
IP IP Logged
razor851
Groupie
Groupie

Quote razor851 Replybullet Posted: 02/October/2006 at 7:43pm
*points at Preach*
IP IP Logged
NaeBlis
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote NaeBlis Replybullet Posted: 02/October/2006 at 9:03pm
demoman would be another scatmax pshielder just like all of us... in fact i'm pretty sure he used scattie when runnin with us...

Note to self: cert pshield, already have the max taken care of.

Teh Nibblies
IP IP Logged
Preach
Admin Group
Admin Group
American Hero

Quote Preach Replybullet Posted: 02/October/2006 at 10:01pm
Ahhh... the classic DT crybaby response to anything 1CMM & friends do. I'm sure if we started killing them with fall damage they would cry just as much. The only thing DT does more than farming worthless interlinks is whine/bitch/moan about anything and everything that owns them.

Any time I possibly can I always take down gens against DT. Just because I know it pisses them off so much.

Kudos to you Raik for pissing them off. +1!

Scat MAX + pshield just makes sense. There is no way for a single infantry to kill you with a single decimator if you time everything right. If everything is timed right it will take 5 decimator shots to kill a fully healed scat max w/ full shields and full stam + pshield.
IP IP Logged
donut
Groupie
Groupie

Quote donut Replybullet Posted: 02/October/2006 at 11:00pm
no no, it's not like anyone would wanna actually fight/shoot each other in an online fps
IP IP Logged
Tybox
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Tybox Replybullet Posted: 02/October/2006 at 11:01pm
Originally posted by Preach

Ahhh... the classic DT crybaby response to anything 1CMM & friends do. I'm sure if we started killing them with fall damage they would cry just as much. The only thing DT does more than farming worthless interlinks is whine/bitch/moan about anything and everything that owns them.

Any time I possibly can I always take down gens against DT. Just because I know it pisses them off so much.

Kudos to you Raik for pissing them off. +1!

Scat MAX + pshield just makes sense. There is no way for a single infantry to kill you with a single decimator if you time everything right. If everything is timed right it will take 5 decimator shots to kill a fully healed scat max w/ full shields and full stam + pshield.

I started using the Pshield+max combo too, it is a little funky timing it while messing with the choke, shield, dodging decimators, and not trying to tk half your team etc lol.

It kinda sucks with agile though, as you lose that critical speed sometimes, where you go from strafing to dead in the water(also can't repair/rearm quickly behind corners).

I tried SW+PS combo, but SW just never seemed to come into play, or I could never tell. I like AA for increased situational awarness as wel, although most good players crouch walk so it's not to hot in many low pop situations.

And as teh whole DT thing, jeezus folks, what is the deal? FFS Dart had a quasar hopping around all day yesterday amassing almost 1k kills? He sent me a tell asking me iif I used newbshield, which I explained what I basically said above, and thankfully he had enough tact not to press the issue. Dart's a good guy anyways, so I didn't think he would.

But honestly...3+ years and people still complain about all the "newb" stuff left and right?
IP IP Logged
Tybox
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Tybox Replybullet Posted: 02/October/2006 at 11:05pm
Originally posted by donut

no no, it's not like anyone would wanna actually fight/shoot each other in an online fps

That is so 2003 Donut.

Actually, I think one guy from DT(may have been ElectricVenom) was harping on me for taking a tower, instead of leaving it for fighting/farmage. This kind of "Hey Friendsies-let's-farm-the-nubs" kind of thing is pretty lame, and goes against the core values of competivness.

Futhermore, I was commenting the other day about the whole DT/TM/NCSF rotation of players across empires. And while many are pretty hardcore now with sticking to one or the other, this sort of "farmage exchange" seems a little odd to me.

Isn't one of the nice things about PS and other online games it the rivarlies and competitive spirits that go on? And how can they really be impassioned if you all pal around constantly?
IP IP Logged
AquaNox
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote AquaNox Replybullet Posted: 02/October/2006 at 11:12pm
It's pretty disheartening to see the people that I enjoyed playing with WHILE THEY WERE APPLICANTS, turn around and bash their old friends and teammates. Show a little class on the field. It goes a long way in terms of respect.

I for one don't support the use of P-shield, but it's not up to me to dictate how others use their certs or spend their time in game. It's not up to you either.  Let it go, all your bitching does is reinforce the idea that it is in fact working.

IP IP Logged
Preach
Admin Group
Admin Group
American Hero

Quote Preach Replybullet Posted: 02/October/2006 at 11:19pm
Originally posted by AquaNox

Let it go, all your bitching does is reinforce the idea that it is in fact working.

Don't give avay all zee seekrets!
IP IP Logged
Page  of 17 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version