Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Planetside
 1CMM Forums : Public Forums : Planetside
Message Icon Topic: Congrats on the first outfit wars win! Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 3
j0k3rCPG

Online Status: Offline
Quote j0k3rCPG Replybullet Posted: 07/September/2006 at 2:25am
Awesome fight guys... You put us on the defensive and we really never recovered. Good luck in your future matches, and hopefully we will meet again after the prelims...
IP IP Logged
Goffin
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Goffin Replybullet Posted: 07/September/2006 at 7:35am
Good job guys
Ball punching for Teh Win!

IP IP Logged
Isabel
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Isabel Replybullet Posted: 07/September/2006 at 7:41pm
Hey guys,

Just wanted to say thanks for asking and inviting me to join in the fun. I know I'm not a part of the outfit but I also know I play with you all regularly so I hope I wouldn't be considered a "random" in your eyes. Just because I don't post on the emerald forums doesn't mean I don't read them from time to time.

It feels nice to participate in something that I wouldn't originally have been able to participate in due to my {No Outfit} status. I know you guys had other people lined up for the event that couldn't show up and I'm glad I was thought of as a subsitute almost instantly.

I think what you guys should do now is talk about what areas you excelled at and what areas you need to work on.

1CMM as of late has not been used to fielding a full platoon let alone having them all on TS at the same time. Voice chat was pretty hectic and at some points chaotic with people "talking over" other people. Perhaps this is something that could be worked on.

Some tactics such as camping the air pad with Skyguards/AA MAXes might seem extremely cheap but I think it might be a nescessary evil. Hot and I eventually rolled a Vanguard to their Vechile Bay and coupled with mines we were able to supress 5 MagRiders and 2 AMS' that could have been a problem to our own AMS and our troops trying to get into the base. Perhaps this is something that can be worked on and done a bit sooner.

Again thank you 1CMM for the opportunity to play and know that I am available for you guys if you ever need to invite "randoms".

Also, I have the meteors and OS at the end of the match filmed and it will make an appearance on the video Jennifer and I are making as soon as I let her use the computer to finish filming her part.
Sometimes it takes a woman
IP IP Logged
Tybox
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Tybox Replybullet Posted: 08/September/2006 at 4:17am
Cool!

Thanks IS.

Yeah, we got all kinds of ideas cooking in our private forums.
IP IP Logged
donut
Groupie
Groupie

Quote donut Replybullet Posted: 08/September/2006 at 11:28am

I was in FR, so it was only the right thing to do to help the 1CMM/FR team, right?

IP IP Logged
Goffin
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Goffin Replybullet Posted: 08/September/2006 at 11:53am
Originally posted by Isabel

Hey guys,

Just wanted to say thanks for asking and inviting me to join in the fun. I know I'm not a part of the outfit but I also know I play with you all regularly so I hope I wouldn't be considered a "random" in your eyes. Just because I don't post on the emerald forums doesn't mean I don't read them from time to time.

It feels nice to participate in something that I wouldn't originally have been able to participate in due to my {No Outfit} status. I know you guys had other people lined up for the event that couldn't show up and I'm glad I was thought of as a subsitute almost instantly.

I think what you guys should do now is talk about what areas you excelled at and what areas you need to work on.

1CMM as of late has not been used to fielding a full platoon let alone having them all on TS at the same time. Voice chat was pretty hectic and at some points chaotic with people "talking over" other people. Perhaps this is something that could be worked on.

Some tactics such as camping the air pad with Skyguards/AA MAXes might seem extremely cheap but I think it might be a nescessary evil. Hot and I eventually rolled a Vanguard to their Vechile Bay and coupled with mines we were able to supress 5 MagRiders and 2 AMS' that could have been a problem to our own AMS and our troops trying to get into the base. Perhaps this is something that can be worked on and done a bit sooner.

Again thank you 1CMM for the opportunity to play and know that I am available for you guys if you ever need to invite "randoms".

Also, I have the meteors and OS at the end of the match filmed and it will make an appearance on the video Jennifer and I are making as soon as I let her use the computer to finish filming her part.

you get on TS..  that's more than some can commit too.    If I was running the show,  Nobody would be alloud to partake without getting on TS.    

TS or GTFO
Ball punching for Teh Win!

IP IP Logged
Isabel
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Isabel Replybullet Posted: 08/September/2006 at 1:00pm
Well, our video is complete as of last night. However I am having trouble with filefront. It says it's uploading but nothing is actually uploading and the page seems to keep loading or refreshing every 3 seconds making an incredibly annoying "click" sound.

Anyone know of any other upload sites I could use?
Sometimes it takes a woman
IP IP Logged
Tybox
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Tybox Replybullet Posted: 08/September/2006 at 3:18pm
I bet Fayaz could figure out a way to host it.
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 3
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version