Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
General Chat
 1CMM Forums : Public Forums : General Chat
Message Icon Topic: this stuff is messed up, but scarily beleivable. Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 6 Next >>
Verdant Force
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Online Status: Offline
Quote Verdant Force Replybullet Posted: 11/September/2006 at 11:12pm
i let this thread die for a reason, dont make me fight again.

even IF by some phisical imposibility the towers fell at freefall speed because of a fire, it is only part of the puzzle, WT7 fell that day, again 'by fires'

that flight that crashed in the middle of nowhere left no plane, no bodies, almost nothing. and the same is the case with the pentagon.
Also, loose change is old, do some reseach on some of the newer material, you know, stuff the government refuses to anser about.

let this thread die. and do you own research on the subject.
IP IP Logged
Bhopx
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Bhopx Replybullet Posted: 11/September/2006 at 11:26pm
you just have to keep in mind that these people will spin the facts as much as they can to make what they are saying to appear to have merit. just dont take what these wannabe journalist say as absolute fact, because they can make an interesting video with shocking supposed 'facts', but in reality their 'facts' are either half-truths or outright falsities. supposed 'experts' or witnesses that they site could just be some random schmuck who doesnt know what hes talking about. Just take a look at the loose change guide for examples of that...the only difference between some of these other videos and the loose change video is that there isnt a guide out yet to debunk the theories posed by these other videos...
IP IP Logged
Bhopx
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Bhopx Replybullet Posted: 11/September/2006 at 11:35pm
btw, if political commentator Barbara Olsen wasnt onboard the flight that hit the pentagon can you tell me where she is?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Olson
IP IP Logged
Jbanicar
Officer
Officer

Quote Jbanicar Replybullet Posted: 12/September/2006 at 12:03am
/\ for Verdant
IP IP Logged
Verdant Force
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Verdant Force Replybullet Posted: 12/September/2006 at 12:12am

i cant anser that as i do not know. but what i do know is, it was not a 757 that hit the pentagon, they released a video of 'the plane' hitting the pentagon some time ago, you can find it on many news sites, or even a while back in this thread.

I in no way want to disrespect those who died that day, i just wish for the anger to be directed in the right direction, to stop more innocent lives from being lost.
IP IP Logged
Preach
Admin Group
Admin Group
American Hero

Quote Preach Replybullet Posted: 12/September/2006 at 12:20am
Verdant... you are completely f*cking nuts man. Get half a brain for christ sake and stop being such a retarded lemming. You piss me off with your ignorance of the facts. Bhop and many others have provided links completely debunking this fantasy world you live in. Get over it... you believe in complete lies and insanity. F*cking hippy.
IP IP Logged
Verdant Force
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Verdant Force Replybullet Posted: 12/September/2006 at 12:29am
Hey, i was leaving this thread die.

i listen to as much as i can about the subject from all points of view, and i try to inform myself best i can, and this was my conclusion, sorry if you all dont agree, you dont need too.

Free speech is free speech. dont like what the person has to say, dont listen.
stop with the personal Insults please, its all you have done this entire thread.
IP IP Logged
Preach
Admin Group
Admin Group
American Hero

Quote Preach Replybullet Posted: 12/September/2006 at 8:55am
Insults? Double edged sword there Verdant... free speech is free speech, eh?

Stop the with insults of my country and you wouldn't find me on here kicking you in the face.
IP IP Logged
Fayaz
Admin Group
Admin Group

Administrator

Quote Fayaz Replybullet Posted: 12/September/2006 at 12:28pm
Keep it civil gentlemen.

Verdant's adamant view is a testament to the fact that he craves more information, undoubtedly due to the fact that he really does care about what happened 5 years ago. In Preach's defense however, claiming that his ties with the Air Force are a definite indication of a bias towards these events is also very unfair.

Some of us choose to cope with those events by trying to move on, others find it easier to find resolve and absolute reason before feeling at rest. Regardless, understand that our views will never fully coincide. Understand that we certainly do wish to engage in discussions about the delicate state of the world, provided they remain constructive.

IP IP Logged
Bhopx
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Bhopx Replybullet Posted: 12/September/2006 at 4:01pm
this stuff just pisses me off because the way i look at it, these people who would dishonor the brave people that died that day by making up these rediculous conspiracy theories in an attempt to get their 15 min of fame by recruiting gullible idiots, are vile human beings. they dont believe this BS they are shelling out, they are just losers looking for their 15 min of fame. you're basically saying that the brave actions of those aboard Flight 93 is a complete fabrication? that these people dont exist? some of this stuff is just obscene.
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 6 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version