Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
General Chat
 1CMM Forums : Public Forums : General Chat
Message Icon Topic: this stuff is messed up, but scarily beleivable. Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 6 Next >>
Verdant Force
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Online Status: Offline
Quote Verdant Force Replybullet Posted: 02/September/2006 at 12:56pm

Why where there Huge explosions in the first place?

the "Reason" The WTC fell is because of Fires melting huge steel Core beams, you know, normaly the only thing thats left on a building after a massive fire. and the WTC fire wasent big at all, people where  stading Inside the erea where the airplaines hit, and where waving for help.

Also, building 7 was one of the farthest buildings from the other WTC's the other buildings took MUCH more damage, and one even had MOST of a building fall onto it. it still stands today.

the difrence betwen USA and Canada, is at least we know Our goverment tries to screw us over all the time.
IP IP Logged
SNIKT
Advisor
Advisor

Quote SNIKT Replybullet Posted: 02/September/2006 at 1:00pm
yes have some
IP IP Logged
Verdant Force
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Verdant Force Replybullet Posted: 02/September/2006 at 1:10pm
besides, building 7 was 'Pulled' the owner over the building ( i forget hit name )

Came on TV and said somthing along the lives of
"There has been sutch monumental loss of life, maybe we should pull it.
and thats when we made the Disition to pull building 7"

so, Building 7 was Demolished. this was on National TV ( i watched this with my own eyes on that day ), by the guy who owned the buildings, saying they Decided to Demolish building 7. it us an Undisputed fact, exept most of the general poppulous did not see it happen.
IP IP Logged
delive

Quote delive Replybullet Posted: 02/September/2006 at 1:33pm
Reminds me of something from V for Vendetta, where the government does something undercover and catastrophic to try and earn the public's trust and loyalty; but overall just gaining extreme control over everything..

but this government's plan seems to have backfired.
IP IP Logged
Tybox
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Tybox Replybullet Posted: 02/September/2006 at 6:58pm

The problem is Verdant-and remember i am the first guy to run with conspiracy stories-is that you apparently come in here backing up all your info based on this pretty one-sided, heavily opinonated piece of "journalism".

David Gragan was right, this guy looked and sounded like someone working as an "ambush" journalist, or some half-rate tool.

The only things I may agree with you on are the Bush/Bin Laden connections, and maybe some Bohemia Grove stuff.

But to say  the US planned to blow up the WTC is a little much, that is sinister on a scale close to Nazi Germany.

And quit saying this Canada>US BS, I'm far from a loyal patriot, but I think it is f**ked up when people come on forums anywhere and throw out some random information and then throw in that little jab at the end. Both our goverments have issues, like most in the world, lose the holier than thou attitude.
IP IP Logged
Preach
Admin Group
Admin Group
American Hero

Quote Preach Replybullet Posted: 02/September/2006 at 7:11pm
President Bush had a boomer trap in the WTC, but Cheney didn't know that Big W put all the triggers on the ground and got an itchy finger and let a jammer slip out of his hands.

Stuff happens... but darn that CIA for covering it all up.

Give me your address Verdant, I will make you a swan shaped tinfoil hat.
IP IP Logged
Verdant Force
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Verdant Force Replybullet Posted: 02/September/2006 at 9:06pm
there is plenty of info out there, this vidio is one of thousands. this one is probably the most outlandish one yes. hate me if you will, but the info out there is Plentifull.

and it all points to bush, that fact that there is no possible way those planes alone brought down the world trade centers, and the fact that world trade center 7 was DEMOLISHED with Explosives HOURS after the initial event.

the info is out there, you dont need to look far. 
building 7's Demolition.

Probly the most down to earth vidio, With the most info

and no, Google vidio is not my sole source of info, ive been questioning this ever since people started to say ' it looked like a movie, how the tower came down '
simply because, Movies are Fabricated, if it looked like a movie, it looked fabricated.

And Preach, you alraidy have my address ;)
IP IP Logged
Preach
Admin Group
Admin Group
American Hero

Quote Preach Replybullet Posted: 02/September/2006 at 9:38pm
Of course there is "info", and most of it is completely fabricated. Info does not equal fact/truth. Any conspiracy theorist can toss together some compelling and dramatic video. It doesn't make it truth however.
IP IP Logged
fenix
Officer
Officer

Quote fenix Replybullet Posted: 03/September/2006 at 1:06am
Originally posted by Preach

Of course there is "info", and most of it is completely fabricated. Info does not equal fact/truth. Any conspiracy theorist can toss together some compelling and dramatic video. It doesn't make it truth however.

yes it does

See: Wikiality
IP IP Logged
Verdant Force
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Verdant Force Replybullet Posted: 03/September/2006 at 4:07am
Explain to me how they prepped and demolished building 7 in only a few hours and il shut up.  building 7 was in fact Demolished, the owner of the buildings stated it live on national TV. how was it accomplished in so little time?

it was a verry precice and controled demolition as you can easily see, it falls into a neat little pile. falling inside itself as it fell down. so you can rule out a 'big bomb' because it wouldent have fallen so cleanly inside itself.

explain to me, and il shut up.
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 6 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version