Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
General Chat
 1CMM Forums : Public Forums : General Chat
Message Icon Topic: FAO: Fayaz/ Outfit Tourney. Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 7 Next >>
HELLFISH88

Online Status: Offline
Quote HELLFISH88 Replybullet Posted: 15/August/2006 at 8:04pm
Uhm.

Fazi.

Why did we get kicked?
IP IP Logged
Preach
Admin Group
Admin Group
American Hero

Quote Preach Replybullet Posted: 15/August/2006 at 8:09pm
I'm guessing because we started getting more 1CMM & VSAM members signing up.
IP IP Logged
SNIKT
Advisor
Advisor

Quote SNIKT Replybullet Posted: 15/August/2006 at 8:57pm
Originally posted by Descada

Not all of us can be like you and get into good outfits b/c people like their internet personality...

I wish I still had the tell convo with a member after you got in.  I was asking how the hell you got in and they replied with something very close to, he isnt good but he is a nice guy.  For that you get a ...

/shrug.

i got in because people liked me

you didn't because no one likes you.
i always wondered why you tk'd me so many times for no reason. Now i know it's envy.
IP IP Logged
Descada

Quote Descada Replybullet Posted: 15/August/2006 at 9:43pm
Well Fayaz had me feeling bad...Now not so much.

You are right on the first two points Snikt.  I certainly didnt get rejected b/c people like yourself, tybo and preach are setting the skill standard.  BTW Tybo when did they finally let you in?  As for envy, I would define it more as your stupidity.  I was TKing you before I ever put an app in, since I have just been killing you.

You can check my NC activity, I doubt I have 400 kills since that, and I know 400 of those kills arent mine (Despy plays my char alot).

Sol, I am an asshole but I won't be causing any inter outfit drama, I dont mind seeing a little hate directed at myself, as many have said I am already pretty hated, arent I?  You might notice I didnt put the persons's name.  Oh and Verdent I didnt spell your name right b/c I have never seen you before

And I would think Preach would avoid the douchebag attitude in a thread where I already mentioned it, but his sense of tact is just TOO great.  He is probably pissed that he can't say much to me so he took it out on Hellfish.  Sorry Hell :(
IP IP Logged
Preach
Admin Group
Admin Group
American Hero

Quote Preach Replybullet Posted: 15/August/2006 at 10:04pm
Haha Descada... always trying to cause trouble on the internet like the true e-thug you are. You seem to flock back to our web page to further prove your internet idiocy to our members.

The best you, and all of the other PS flame monkeys, can do is bring up the fact that some of our members have MAX certed. OMG! We are using weapons in the game to dominate whiny little cry babies like you Descada. How skilless and unfair of our sub 40 member outfit. We dominate you all the time, get over it.

You didn't get in because you are horrible at Planetside, cry a lot about anything and everything, and constantly try to shift the blame to anyone and everyone else regarding your lack of skill. Get a life and get over yourself. Your application was shot down within 10 seconds of you posting... it didn't even enter a single members mind that you should be in 1CMM. You suck, especially compared to 1CMM members, end of story.

Keep on thugin e-gansta. I'm sure it will make you feel better about yourself... one day.
IP IP Logged
Fayaz
Admin Group
Admin Group

Administrator

Quote Fayaz Replybullet Posted: 15/August/2006 at 10:31pm
Take it easy boys.
IP IP Logged
Preach
Admin Group
Admin Group
American Hero

Quote Preach Replybullet Posted: 15/August/2006 at 10:46pm
It'll be ok Fayaz. Descada will type up some super duper kewl response and totally pwn everyone with his unrivaled awesomeness.
IP IP Logged
Descada

Quote Descada Replybullet Posted: 15/August/2006 at 10:57pm
Damn he put that in as I typed!

I consider myself an E-Prick.  An E-Thug is someone more blunt and horrible at what they try to do.  I have you wildin out yo!  I use sarcasm and common sense.

You have had members leave b/c they feel you got way too cheap.  There is no bigger statement about how your game has changed than that.  I dont care that much about what you use, your just not good enough to be a threat using most powerful weapon in the game.  But it does speak volumes about the type of person you are.

You insult my skill, and me listing off kill stats isnt going to change your oppinion, BUT it seems to me I have you in the begining of a video going down Agile MCG vs Rexo JH, in a fight that was probably more in your favor.

You are a midget b/c you have been in the outfit forever; maybe you were good a long time ago, I dont know, but the only good player playing your account since I have played was Aic.  You Preach, are washed up.  You make your outfit look bad day in and day out, if you were a real man you would leave and stop bringing down their rep.

So carry on talking about how I didnt get in, fact is you rejected me based on personality, who gives a f**k its the internet?  When it comes down to skill, had I been given a shot everyone in your outfit knows, even you and snikt (although you two wont say it and no one will after this) that I am good enough to be a midget and would be one of the best midgets (I wont bring DT into this).

And even though I didnt want to get into kill stats I will leave this one: my top killing day blows away midget alltime high (put up by someone with actual skill).
IP IP Logged
Stairway
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Stairway Replybullet Posted: 15/August/2006 at 11:13pm
Man I didnt know there was so much skill involved with mashing adadada and clicking a mouse, but according to Descadas post I guess there is.  I think its the funniest thing when people argue about skill in a game, who besides proffesional gamers play games because they have skill?  Im not very l337 but I still have fun, and isnt that all that matters.  And you say that personality doesnt matter over the internet?  I would rather play with a nice guy who isnt so great then someone who gets 500 kills a day, honestly who wouldnt? 
IP IP Logged
Verdant Force
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Verdant Force Replybullet Posted: 15/August/2006 at 11:15pm

Soo.. basicly to sum up evrething you just said .. Your a forum troll?

Good day to you.

And Stairways post is Basicly what we are all about.

We arent about Getting the most kills and all that jazz.

We are about havin Fun while we play, i beleive that is what seperates us from the rest.

And its funny youve never seen me around, i am one of the founders.
that said, i do keep a low profile.
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 7 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version