Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
General Chat
 1CMM Forums : Public Forums : General Chat
Message Icon Topic: FAO: Fayaz/ Outfit Tourney. Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 7 Next >>
MadDawg
Officer
Officer

Online Status: Offline
Quote MadDawg Replybullet Posted: 15/August/2006 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by maxaris

I dont understand why everyone cares what everyone else has certed on other teams.
IP IP Logged
Stairway
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Stairway Replybullet Posted: 15/August/2006 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by Descada

Well while Fayaz fights a good battle for you (I wouldnt expect you to use your brain) he is incorrect.

Since rev doesnt have a breakdown of players who have Max certed I used the Tourney roster as it is smaller and I could skip players I know dont have max, those I respect (examples: Fayaz, nox etc)

In your Tourney roster you have 27 people, 11 Maxes certed.  Not sure if Preach could do this but Fayaz could certainly tell him that is above 33% (# I listed for midgets).  I counted 15 midget/VSAM people in the squad and they have 6 max certed, once again above 33%.  I would bet as it draws nearer those numbers will increase as well.

Descada might not be greater than Fayaz but Preach is still an idiot and I have done what I came on here to do, now carry on making excuses for yourselves.

*This is my count might be off by 1 or 2 but it should be noted, Preach, Verdent and Stairway all have maxes as they try to lash back.

Did I not post that I had a max, did I not say that I dont like using it but it is needed sometimes.  You are comparing staticts from our outfit wars platoon without presenting you outfits team statistics.  I really dont get why you have so much hate for maxs?  They are a part of this game, if you dont like then unsub.   
IP IP Logged
SNIKT
Advisor
Advisor

Quote SNIKT Replybullet Posted: 15/August/2006 at 1:07pm
descada wont unsub he knows it'd make too many people happy

IP IP Logged
Descada

Quote Descada Replybullet Posted: 15/August/2006 at 2:39pm
Not all of us can be like you and get into good outfits b/c people like their internet personality...

I wish I still had the tell convo with a member after you got in.  I was asking how the hell you got in and they replied with something very close to, he isnt good but he is a nice guy.  For that you get a ...

Who is up next?  I like getting gangbanged in internet arguements!
IP IP Logged
solitary00
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote solitary00 Replybullet Posted: 15/August/2006 at 2:52pm

Not all of us can be like you and get into good outfits b/c people like their internet personality...

I wish I still had the tell convo with a member after you got in.  I was asking how the hell you got in and they replied with something very close to, he isnt good but he is a nice guy.  For that you get a ...

Oh oh oh, I wish I still had all those tell conversations with that kangaroo playing PS from Thailand!

That was awesome!

He didn't know whether to challenge me to a boxing match or a Chirachi eating contest. 

I was all OMFG THIS IS THE BOMBSHIZZLE.

Then he sent me a tell with a Spaghetti-O or maybe a doughnut. 

And I was all HAX!

-bullet buffer-
IP IP Logged
PadCooter
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote PadCooter Replybullet Posted: 15/August/2006 at 4:15pm

Shut the f**k Up.

Why the f**k did you even bring up the scat max issue or anything? It was completley irrelevant to the thread art all. Your bringing up drama for no f**king reason. Who gets into 1cmm gets in for a reason. Don't you be f**king knocking us for doing things our way just because you do not agree with it.

You do not see us knocking your or bringing up every little thing that we hate and despise about you. So for christ's sake. shut the hell up.
IP IP Logged
AquaNox
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote AquaNox Replybullet Posted: 15/August/2006 at 4:44pm
I think what my friend Pad here is trying to say is, he loves you.
IP IP Logged
Tybox
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Tybox Replybullet Posted: 15/August/2006 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by maxaris

I dont understand why everyone cares what everyone else has certed on other teams.

I'll break it down for ya Max.

See, some players in this game get HUGE egos and mentalities about what is "fair-play" (or crutches) and what is not.

Examples:

Anyone who uses Pshields is a ultimate loser, yet said user often does win out in 1 vs 1 battles against the pshield less . Usually the l337 player will blame Pshield as the cause, although 90% of the time the Pshield user will be a sitting duck b/c of no stam later in the fight.

The coup de grais is the Max user+Pshield. Often times people like Sturm will have it certed for their firiing lines, because they don't ADADADADADA warp like others do(myself included).

(Me personally I like to surge and rep/rearm, not sit there like an idiot with no stam).

Max users:(mainly AI max, Scat Max being the most hated and feared)

3-6(Unixmax) Cert points for a huge hulking beast that can lay waste to infantry, but islow as a snail, can be taken out in 2-3 seconds via AV/CE/AP, cannot repair/hack etc.

Every 1337fit has some users who love it, this goes down and up from time to time, leading to stuff like this from our friend Descada.

BFRS:

Same as above but considered even more pathetic and skillless.

To sum it up: Anyone who tries to achieve some kind of "unfair" or "cheap" advantage is deemed unworthy by a  MINORITY in the PS community. I always wondered if running around in standard getting knife kills would be the ultimate show of 1337ness.
IP IP Logged
Tybox
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Tybox Replybullet Posted: 15/August/2006 at 5:24pm
And yes, Descada will go down as one of the biggest flamers in PS history.

GG!
IP IP Logged
Fayaz
Admin Group
Admin Group

Administrator

Quote Fayaz Replybullet Posted: 15/August/2006 at 6:45pm
Man, it's been a while since the drama-wagon hit these forums. <3 Descada. I was really only pulling your leg; people just mention the scatmax and we act so defensive... even though we haven't pulled our infamous max-crashes all summer long.. if not longer..
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 7 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version