Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Planetside
 1CMM Forums : Public Forums : Planetside
Message Icon Topic: Why???? Post Reply Post New Topic
Page  of 2 Next >>
Sniper202

Online Status: Offline
Quote Sniper202 Replybullet Topic: Why????
    Posted: 24/June/2006 at 5:16am
Why does naebliss got to be such a dumb d**k??? I mean all im doing is trying to get in 1CMM and hes being a stupid f*g...Im good and active and ur outift needs active players to get going again and im good...So i dont c what his prob is???
IP IP Logged
akribitz
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote akribitz Replybullet Posted: 24/June/2006 at 8:53am
lol, yeah whats wrong with you nae~
IP IP Logged
NakataH
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote NakataH Replybullet Posted: 24/June/2006 at 9:27am
sniper you were told no, leave it k ? O_O
IP IP Logged
Preach
Admin Group
Admin Group
American Hero

Quote Preach Replybullet Posted: 24/June/2006 at 9:57am
No kidding Nae! This guy has like a TON of good points here ... whats wrong with you?! 
IP IP Logged
NaeBlis
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote NaeBlis Replybullet Posted: 24/June/2006 at 3:11pm

Yeah, I suppose he probably is "good an active"

ALAS! I am blinded once more by my arrogance. My dear boy, you must pardon  my indiscretions..this troubled old man is filled with ice in his veins..and a heart as black as coal! And thus I proclaim:

"Forgive this dear old man, for he has nothing else in store

to tame his fierce aggression against such a dreadful bore

Go back to yonder forum back to yonder place

kid, get off this f**king forum or i'll eat your f**king face."

Teh Nibblies
IP IP Logged
Fayaz
Admin Group
Admin Group

Administrator

Quote Fayaz Replybullet Posted: 24/June/2006 at 4:30pm

Sniper,

Your commitment to joining the outfit is commendable, however personal attacks against our members is hardly the way to go about it.

We were civil in trying to explain to you early on that the outfit was somewhat inactive at the time, and thus we were not looking to necessarily recruit new players, because it wouldn't be fair to them. We believe the 1CMM experience comprises of unparalleled teamwork and camaraderie - at this present time many of us are finding other ways to spend our free time in the summer and we thus cannot guarantee that we will meet your expectations as an outfit.

We do appreciate your sincere interest - if anything, it is rather flattering. Our members may be a little edgy at times, yes, we're all human. Above all, as Xenetic pointed out much earlier, the outfit likes to maintain certain standards. It is not necessarily a question of being able to kill one of us in game or going through trials and tests. Some evaluations in life are not so linear. Most importantly, we look for applicant maturity, and we are not impressed.

But our squads are always open, and should you feel that you have been misjudged, then we can certainly extend the courtesy of allowing you to play with us. I can't guarantee that we will be as active as you'd expect, but who knows where we'll be in a month or so. Remember that recruitment in the outfit should be a natural process, not something you necessarily "work towards". We've had very competent players squad with us for well over 6-8 months and yet still remain in our alt. outfit.

I ask of you to use a little more tact, and not try so hard. If it turns out that you're a good fit for the oufit, so be it. If not, no worries. We'll find out either way. At least give yourself the chance of being considered a mature applicant. I would hope that your posts on these forums will be a little more constructive in the future.

See you in game. Many thanks,

Fayaz

IP IP Logged
Preach
Admin Group
Admin Group
American Hero

Quote Preach Replybullet Posted: 24/June/2006 at 5:19pm
I'm not gay or anything... but you are sexy Fayfay. 
IP IP Logged
Fidelio
Admin Group
Admin Group

Forum Whore

Quote Fidelio Replybullet Posted: 24/June/2006 at 6:36pm
If Fayaz was a man, I'd do him.
IP IP Logged
Sniper202

Quote Sniper202 Replybullet Posted: 25/June/2006 at 2:12pm
Yea i guess i shouldnt talk about members but.... u guys ned guys and im offering you a good young player but fayez you guys dont want me I understand
IP IP Logged
Fidelio
Admin Group
Admin Group

Forum Whore

Quote Fidelio Replybullet Posted: 25/June/2006 at 4:11pm
We never have, or will ever need anyone bad enough to let someone point fingers at our members as a means to entrance. With the exception of blackmail, political office, and the justice system, I think you will find the rest of the world the same, get used to it.
IP IP Logged
Page  of 2 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version