Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Planetside
 1CMM Forums : Public Forums : Planetside
Message Icon Topic: Scatmax Pshield anyone? Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 17 Next >>
LEX707

Online Status: Offline
Quote LEX707 Replybullet Posted: 03/October/2006 at 5:19pm
This stuff seems pretty serious.
IP IP Logged
Isabel
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Isabel Replybullet Posted: 03/October/2006 at 5:28pm
I have or will never understand the concept of sending someone a hate tell in a video game. I have never done it and don't plan on starting anytime soon no matter how obnoxious someone is or how they used a cheap tactic to defeat me.

What it simply teaches me is I need to learn what to do better in that situation.

I have sent my share of "off the wall" responses to hate tells though. Like some guy once called me a hacker and I sent him back a tell saying that my grandmother and his grandmother were sitting by the fire (based off some song). He then sent me a bunch of "?" and I responded with "If you're not the one then why does my soul feel glad today?" (Based off another song) and they usually just stop sending me tells.

If it's a rude or insulting comment they sent me however, I'll just place them on ignore without responding.

Seriously, what benefits does sending a hate tell get you anyway? The people start a retarded argument because of something in a video game (as if it really mattered anyway) and then end up ignoring eachother. Why not just ignore them instantly and get to the point, because that's were it's going to end anyway.
Sometimes it takes a woman
IP IP Logged
DemoMan

Quote DemoMan Replybullet Posted: 03/October/2006 at 7:33pm
Yes, as donut said ive been going through some tough times with my dad being in and out of jail. What got me going was the "Why should i not blow the gen" "All the people in DT are just reox/HA whores with DL" things. I apologise like i said though it dosent take much to get me off my rocker right now.
IP IP Logged
Preach
Admin Group
Admin Group
American Hero

Quote Preach Replybullet Posted: 03/October/2006 at 7:35pm
Oh, your abusive hate tells would have made more sense? K!

IP IP Logged
DemoMan

Quote DemoMan Replybullet Posted: 03/October/2006 at 7:39pm
Thats fine, but im not going to keep that going if you just really dont like me please continue to do so but i was going to atleast share why im a bit angry right now.
IP IP Logged
Preach
Admin Group
Admin Group
American Hero

Quote Preach Replybullet Posted: 03/October/2006 at 7:40pm
Reference the two images I posted above.
IP IP Logged
Isabel
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Isabel Replybullet Posted: 03/October/2006 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by DemoMan

Yes, as donut said ive been going through some tough times with my dad being in and out of jail. What got me going was the "Why should i not blow the gen" "All the people in DT are just reox/HA whores with DL" things. I apologise like i said though it dosent take much to get me off my rocker right now.
Everyone has bad days, I myself have plenty of bad days and for less serious reasons than yours.

An apology was made or at least attempted, how about everyone just leave it at that? It takes heart to "act a fool" then apologize for it, there's a 1CMM member I know of that can learn that lesson.
Sometimes it takes a woman
IP IP Logged
Tybox
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Tybox Replybullet Posted: 03/October/2006 at 8:31pm
Originally posted by LEX707

Having fun on NC?

Not having to constantly loot backpacks must be nice.
IP IP Logged
Midnyght
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Midnyght Replybullet Posted: 03/October/2006 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by Goffin

This game is 3 years old and we're still talking about playstyles.   I've done everything you can possibly do in this game, twice.   The only reason I'm still playing this sh*tty game is because of people that's in this outfit.   I enjoy squading with them more than scoring kills. 

True and all but there is still sh*t I love about this game that happens that is funny as hell in example:

Other night at the tower on hossin a mag was camping it from the warpgate. It was pretty injured so it ran in the warpagte. THe drive got out and step out trying to flax rifle me I took the player out...nothing new here. The gunner got out and stood in the warpgate. I landed, got out of my skeet,  and pulled out my knife. I walked out of the warpgate and the player walked out just a bit and shot me a few times with a punisher. Mean while a random NC cloaker was sneaking up behind...I stayed out to keep distracting the player and took some more damamge...the cloaker put down a mine. The player moved back in the warpgate to reload before the mine was set. I moved back in the warpgate away from the player and I still had the attension of the player. I stepped out and started repairing myself. Then the player jumped out to kill me but instead hit the mine from the cloaker and died. Cloaker and I had a good laugh at that one. I sent a tell to the player, "If you would of knife fought me I could of held off the cloak from setting mines underneith you..lol." It was obvious all the player wanted was a cheap kill.

IP IP Logged
DEKA

Quote DEKA Replybullet Posted: 03/October/2006 at 8:58pm
Originally posted by Tybox

Originally posted by LEX707

Having fun on NC?

Not having to constantly loot backpacks must be nice.

Oh it is.

Anyway, this thread is sh*t. Where's the <3? Granted, it bothers anyone when the game doesn't go your way but you shouldn't let it get passed you. Group hug everyone.

Dr. Phil signing off.
DEKA
DT, Emerald
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 17 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version