Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
General Chat
 1CMM Forums : Public Forums : General Chat
Message Icon Topic: ignorance at its best. Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 10 Next >>
SNIKT
Advisor
Advisor

Online Status: Offline
Quote SNIKT Replybullet Posted: 10/March/2006 at 10:18am

see ap0ck some people live sheltered lives and don't interact with other kinds of people. These people make and tell jokes to belittle other people who don't look like them so that they can feel good about themselves. Then they brag about thier kills selectively.

sometimes when you joke about something it becomes acceptable.

Racism is an infection

i feel icky even looking at DT boards, i probably caught something.

IP IP Logged
Preach
Admin Group
Admin Group
American Hero

Quote Preach Replybullet Posted: 10/March/2006 at 10:26am
Mirror, I know full well where 1CMM stands in the rankings... #1. Third place is good for you guys though. I think that makes you second loser?
IP IP Logged
Lack

Quote Lack Replybullet Posted: 10/March/2006 at 11:12am

Originally posted by Preach

Mirror, I know full well where 1CMM stands in the rankings... #1. Third place is good for you guys though. I think that makes you second loser?

Wtf does that have to do with anything,  Your compalaining about jokes <-- keyword here.  Then you bring up rankings . ( Btw look at the creation dates of the outfits ...... May 20, 2003 Tooo  -->> January 22, 2005 , Id hope you whould be ahead )

Are you loosing your grip on reality ? Maybe you just spit out random BS.  You guys just wanted to complain about somthing and a rival outfit on a another empire seemed to fit that need didnt it ?

I must remind you how many diffrent races there are in DT and im sure its the same on 1cmm.  If you cant take a damn joke,  there is sumthing Fuc*ed in your head.

Just lighten up , i mean damn.  You couldnt honestly tell me you've never said or laughed a racist joke.  Isnt that the same damn thing ?  Stop being a hypocrite.

IP IP Logged
andeh
Guest Group
Guest Group

Quote andeh Replybullet Posted: 10/March/2006 at 11:37am

Give us some f**king jackhammers and well show you who can dominate the leaderboards

As for the jokes, lighten up.

IP IP Logged
PadCooter
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote PadCooter Replybullet Posted: 10/March/2006 at 11:40am
Originally posted by Lack

Wtf does that have to do with anything,  Your compalaining about jokes <-- keyword here.  Then you bring up rankings . ( Btw look at the creation dates of the outfits ...... May 20, 2003 Tooo  -->> January 22, 2005 , Id hope you whould be ahead )

Are you loosing your grip on reality ? Maybe you just spit out random BS.  You guys just wanted to complain about somthing and a rival outfit on a another empire seemed to fit that need didnt it ?

I must remind you how many diffrent races there are in DT and im sure its the same on 1cmm.  If you cant take a damn joke,  there is sumthing Fuc*ed in your head.

Just lighten up , i mean damn.  You couldnt honestly tell me you've never said or laughed a racist joke.  Isnt that the same damn thing ?  Stop being a hypocrite.

It doesn't matter when the outfit was created. It takes your outfit kills...which is the players kills all combined. Divided by your number of players.

Thus...
IP IP Logged
Preach
Admin Group
Admin Group
American Hero

Quote Preach Replybullet Posted: 10/March/2006 at 11:45am
Originally posted by Lack

Dear Mr.Moron,

Do you see ME complaining about jokes? I would suggest you go back through this thread and read my posts contained within it. After doing so please hit yourself on the head with a tack hammer as hard as possible.

If you have any brain cells left after that jolt to the head then please try to learn how those stats are compiled. Outfit creation date has nothing to do those stats. Could you be any dumber? I'd be suprised if it were possible.

As for the rest of you DT rejects... take your sorry butts back to your message board and continue your circle jerk of adolescent inadequacy and angst.

Someone turn on the lightswitch so these cockroaches can scurry away.
IP IP Logged
Guru
Guest Group
Guest Group

Quote Guru Replybullet Posted: 10/March/2006 at 11:49am
Man! I shoulda posted a joke or two so I can get into this sophmoric internet drama slingin' contest. Although, to be fair, chances are the exercise in itself would be a waste of time, since when it comes to Preach (who I just can't help but refer to, for now on, as Peaches, given the circumstances) , all you need to do is  show up and you're automatically inducted into the Bitch Typhoon.

Ever since I first saw Peaches in action, he's been the focul point of every type of internet hatefest you can imagine. Like some sort of cheesy Star Trek villain, it's as thougy he feeds off negative energy. But there's no Internet Captain Kirk to get half-naked and wrestle his green, scaley plastic-masked hide to the ground while Spock looks on and makes various brands of Concerned Faces. If you still know what I'm talking about, congrats, you have a higher IQ than me.

I'd make the argument that he must be a miserable person, but Peaches here is a special case. I think he's happy as a little kid in a teddy bear shop. The internet is the perfect place for a guy like him. We all know that in real life, he'd be meek, somewhat polite but not overtly so, probably just wont to keep to himself and his friends and keep the noise down for the sake of the community, like everyone else.

But the internet? Mmmmm, the Internet. Where he is free to brag about stats not many people care about in the first place like they hold water, to type "ROFL" seven times in a row as though it has more of an effect each time! Where you can label someone a racist with balsa-wood flimsy basis and not have to look them in the eye while you do it!

Oh dear, dear Peaches. Didn't anyone ever tell you that you catch more flies with honey?
IP IP Logged
Aled
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Aled Replybullet Posted: 10/March/2006 at 11:50am
Racism is racism. You make a joke about black people, asians, albinos, whatever. If you find these jokes and their ignorant stereotypes of cultures funny, and feel that they're suitable to repeat to people, you're a racist. Same goes for laughing at, and making jokes about people's nationality, religion etc.

I've been told racist jokes about my own nationality in the past, and I laughed. But as time goes on, I'm getting more concerned about this image of "lighthearted racism" that some people seem to think is acceptable. The way I see it, lighthearted racism is still racism, and if it becomes widely accepted we'll just be taking a step back to the early 1900s where racial tension was worse than it is now, and it's pretty damn bad right now. "Lighthearted racism" is a step towards future generations adopting this mentality that ragging on people's races is completely fine.

However, that being said, if I don't like the statements you make and you want to share these things amongst yourselves, there's not much I can do about it really is there? And it certainly isn't my right to tell you how to live your life. Just chipping in with my two cents, since the topic's been dragged up.

IP IP Logged
Guru
Guest Group
Guest Group

Quote Guru Replybullet Posted: 10/March/2006 at 11:59am
I agree. Copy-pasting jokes from  a joke website that we didn't create in the first place for the sole purpose of ranting ironically against SOE who we felt wronged us in some way really just puts us right up there with southerners who drag  homosexuals behind pickup trucks. I mean, seriously, it is a really fine line. Almost the same thing.

As a result, I make it a point to tell no jokes about anybody, at any time. And if I hear one in a group of people, while they are laughing I make it a point to cross my arms, and suck in a slow breath of air through my nose so that it makes a little wheezing noise. Then, in a very loud voice, I say, "GOOD DAY, SIR!" and stalk slowly out of the room without bending my knees, so they can all know how indignant I am, and they'll feel bad and never make jokes at the expense of anybody, ever, again.
IP IP Logged
Preach
Admin Group
Admin Group
American Hero

Quote Preach Replybullet Posted: 10/March/2006 at 11:59am
Guru I think you need to grab yourself a dictionary, a thesaurus, and a couple pepsis. After you have those supplies gathered please educate yourself on sentence structure, meaning of words, and how to properly use them to form meaningful sentences/paragraphs. I don't even know where to start with the idiocy you felt the need to post, because it simply makes no sense at all. I wouldn't expect anything other then idiocy and ignorance from anyone in your outfit though.

As for the hate... I don't start hate tells. It is always DT members who feel the need to whine, piss, bitch, and/or moan about every little thing via tells. I don't want to hear it, and I am certainly going to make fun of anyone who sends me retarded tells. Don't be suprised if you send me a hate tell and receive a colorful response from me in turn.

Like I said earlier, go back to your private circle jerk on the DT forums, all you are doing here is making your outfit look even worse.

Now if I could only find that darn light switch...
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 10 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version