Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
General Chat
 1CMM Forums : Public Forums : General Chat
Message Icon Topic: FAO: Fayaz/ Outfit Tourney. Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 7 Next >>
solitary00
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Online Status: Offline
Quote solitary00 Replybullet Posted: 14/August/2006 at 5:09pm

-bullet buffer-
IP IP Logged
Stairway
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Stairway Replybullet Posted: 14/August/2006 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by Descada

Seems to me this has to do with outfits not empires.

DT         1CMM
AI Max       16%        22%
AV Max      9%          0%
AA Max      7%          11%
Total         32%        33%

While those are close I think the real statement is in your scatmax use (I wouldnt bother with AV either)...I love alot of you but people like "Mr. I hate the world b/c I am not even effective in splatter max" continues to make you look stupid.  Who responds to a thread like this with only "Names pls"

/ramble on (Woot Zeppelin!)

I dont get why people complain about certs in this game.  Its a game, they put those certs in there to be used.  If you dont like Scat Maxs, then get better with AV.  Just because someone in a Scat Max kills you doesnt mean they have less skill, they are just smarter then you and know how to use their weapon.  I have a Scat Max do I like it, no!  I use it because on my NC I dont have Rexo but for some instances where I am strongly outnumbered I like to have somthing thats stronger then Agile.  You can post all the statistics you want, but what are you you trying to prove? That DT is better then 1CMM?   Does 1CMM have a requirment that if you dont have ADV Hack or ADV Med that you need a max? 

Originally posted by MirrorBOY

You must have Adv Hack or Adv Med or AMS and a MAX (AV/AI)Certed (by the time you reach br15 approx.)

I dont mean to pick on DT but you presented facts with DT in them so I though I would point that out.  I have nothing against DT, I have some very good friends in that outfit but I just cant stand looking on every planetside forum and see people complaining about Scat Maxs, Biffers, Plasma, extc, extc.  I think everyone should just stop complaining and learn how to counter those things that they consider noobish.

/ramble off

IP IP Logged
Jbanicar
Officer
Officer

Quote Jbanicar Replybullet Posted: 14/August/2006 at 5:58pm
Paper rock sizzzers? Rock > Paper
IP IP Logged
Descada

Quote Descada Replybullet Posted: 14/August/2006 at 6:20pm
Originally posted by Goffin

You call yourself a 1cmm/FR team and you dont even have Descada!  I am looking forward to putting some decimaters into you guys, lets just hope you cant turn WeAre to the darkside...

Decimaters?  you must be confused as to what faction/empire you are playing.  

Seems to me I was speaking of countering them.  I only made a counter point regarding Goffin's post.  And I believe that is a joke (those scotts are funny f**ks), seeing as we hardly have any max users.

And when you said Ramble on I thought of Led too!

Damn I have been pwnt by the forums!
IP IP Logged
MadDawg
Officer
Officer

Quote MadDawg Replybullet Posted: 14/August/2006 at 6:22pm
Originally posted by Stairway

DT         1CMM

While those are close I think the real statement is in your scatmax use (I wouldnt bother with AV either)...I love alot of you but people like "Mr. I hate the world b/c I am not even effective in splatter max" continues to make you look stupid.  Who responds to a thread like this with only "Names pls"

/ramble on (Woot Zeppelin!)

I dont get why people complain about certs in this game.  Its a game, they put those certs in there to be used.  If you dont like Scat Maxs, then get better with AV.  Just because someone in a Scat Max kills you doesnt mean they have less skill, they are just smarter then you and know how to use their weapon.  I have a Scat Max do I like it, no!  I use it because on my NC I dont have Rexo but for some instances where I am strongly outnumbered I like to have somthing thats stronger then Agile.  You can post all the statistics you want, but what are you you trying to prove? That DT is better then 1CMM?   Does 1CMM have a requirment that if you dont have ADV Hack or ADV Med that you need a max? 

Originally posted by MirrorBOY

You must have Adv Hack or Adv Med or AMS and a MAX (AV/AI)Certed (by the time you reach br15 approx.)

I dont mean to pick on DT but you presented facts with DT in them so I though I would point that out.  I have nothing against DT, I have some very good friends in that outfit but I just cant stand looking on every planetside forum and see people complaining about Scat Maxs, Biffers, Plasma, extc, extc.  I think everyone should just stop complaining and learn how to counter those things that they consider noobish.

/ramble off

The only thing I wanna add in on this though is don't forget it doesn't matter how good youa re with AV, a Scat max should always win.  Unless it is a 2v1 then the Scat should be able to at least get one of them and almost the second.

Also, who cares anymore who has more maxes.  The winner of this event will prolly be the outfit that fields the most maxes or the outfit that can kill the most maxes effeciently.
IP IP Logged
maxaris
Advisor
Advisor

Quote maxaris Replybullet Posted: 14/August/2006 at 6:26pm
IP IP Logged
NaeBlis
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote NaeBlis Replybullet Posted: 14/August/2006 at 6:30pm

only 22% with scat max certed? (and that's probably included inactives mostly)

That's not enough, I won't be happy until I see triple digit usage. We midgets are not living up to our name...from this day forth, everyone shall be required to cert scatmax and live in the suit. Tube camping in it is not only suggested, it's mandatory.

Remeber kids, certifications + warping = skill
Teh Nibblies
IP IP Logged
Goffin
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Goffin Replybullet Posted: 14/August/2006 at 6:48pm

DT         1CMM

lol 3 years later and we're still throwing up half ass statistics..

Ball punching for Teh Win!

IP IP Logged
Fayaz
Admin Group
Admin Group

Administrator

Quote Fayaz Replybullet Posted: 14/August/2006 at 8:55pm
Seriously Descada.. DT has 39/44 actives.. we have 22/46, poor interpretation of stats and completely unrelated to the issue here (and what is the issue anyway? v-v-d).

As for 1CMM/FR team without Descada.. you chose VS.. not us!  I am in no way questioning your decision, whatever's fun for you is what counts in the end, and we <3 & respect DT... but.. um.. yeah.. purple pants w/ bell bottoms and disco balls.. sounds.. hmm.. questionable.
IP IP Logged
HELLFISH88

Quote HELLFISH88 Replybullet Posted: 14/August/2006 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by Fayaz

Seriously Descada.. DT has 39/44 actives.. we have 22/46, poor interpretation of stats and completely unrelated to the issue here (and what is the issue anyway? v-v-d).

As for 1CMM/FR team without Descada.. you chose VS.. not us!  I am in no way questioning your decision, whatever's fun for you is what counts in the end, and we <3 & respect DT... but.. um.. yeah.. purple pants w/ bell bottoms and disco balls.. sounds.. hmm.. questionable.

LOL!

Shame on Fayaz. DoubleXgaughx and Descada, all those oldschool NC should dtay and fight for their true empire.
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 7 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version