Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Planetside
 1CMM Forums : Public Forums : Planetside
Message Icon Topic: Scatmax Pshield anyone? Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 17 Next >>
Isabel
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
Quote Isabel Replybullet Posted: 02/October/2006 at 11:29pm
Originally posted by AquaNox

It's pretty disheartening to see the people that I enjoyed playing with WHILE THEY WERE APPLICANTS, turn around and bash their old friends and teammates. Show a little class on the field. It goes a long way in terms of respect.

I for one don't support the use of P-shield, but it's not up to me to dictate how others use their certs or spend their time in game. It's not up to you either.  Let it go, all your bitching does is reinforce the idea that it is in fact working.

Completely agree with this.

I've seen DT members sitting inside spawn tubes. But don't get me wrong, I've seen 1CMM members also sitting in spawn tubes. I've seen DT members in AA maxes camping pads while I've seen 1CMM members spamming plasma.
Everyone does something you wouldn't like if you were on the other side. So before judgement and the hate tells start, perhaps you (all of you) need to take a look at your own habits and that of your peers. Don't complain about something if you're not willing to fix the issue, starting with yourself.
Sometimes it takes a woman
IP IP Logged
akribitz
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote akribitz Replybullet Posted: 02/October/2006 at 11:38pm
nerf rexo to 150 armor
bring back surgile
bring back 2 deci max kills

then the game wins

IP IP Logged
Verdant Force
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote Verdant Force Replybullet Posted: 02/October/2006 at 11:43pm
i dont agree with surgile.. but yes, Rexo needs to come back down to 150.

surgile would be fine if it wasent for the dang sh*tty warping throu evrething at that speed, but the way it is it really dosent make sence to have surgile again... just my 2 cents
IP IP Logged
donut
Groupie
Groupie

Quote donut Replybullet Posted: 03/October/2006 at 12:22am
the DT/NCSF/TM triangle was disbanded a while back, but many of us still run together in game..and sorry for Demo's /tells, he's been going through some things and since alot of us play PS to have fun (at least try), some of the things people do in game totally ruin that aspect..and with that the whole "competitive spirit" thing goes out the window
IP IP Logged
NakataH
Forum Whore
Forum Whore

Quote NakataH Replybullet Posted: 03/October/2006 at 12:47am
Originally posted by akribitz

nerf rexo to 150 armor
bring back surgile
bring back 2 deci max kills

then the game wins

Father my childeren
IP IP Logged
PrISM

Quote PrISM Replybullet Posted: 03/October/2006 at 1:57am
Originally posted by donut

no no, it's not like anyone would wanna actually fight/shoot each other in an online fps

LOL @ Planetside being an FPS

This really isn't the game you should be playing if all you want to do is whore kills all day long. Dropping a generator to take an enemy base is a perfectly viable tactic in this game.
Future Crew
The Overlords
IP IP Logged
Jersey
Officer
Officer

Quote Jersey Replybullet Posted: 03/October/2006 at 4:41am
I can see where hes coming from with a small pop fight. But talking sh*t on 1CMM is just lame. Ive never gotten hate from demo man, but if he I hear him talking sh*t on 1CMM we will be throwin hate back and forth.
IP IP Logged
Raikonnen
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Raikonnen Replybullet Posted: 03/October/2006 at 5:19am
I wouldnt mind, but because DT know me, I ALWAYS get tells from them, whatever I'm doing.

When I'm on my VS, all you can see in Command Chat is 'Raik, can you drop this gen' or 'Raik, can you get the spawns down'...Usually from a Delta Triad CR5. Unfortunately when the shoe is on the other foot, they don't like it.

I play to win, simple as that. I'm good at breaking the enemy lines. I don't, and never have gotten anywhere near 1k kills per game. But i've broken many a deadlocked base.

I just see it as hypocritcal, when I see DT members running around in Rexo/HA/SA or in a Max, when i'm bouncing around as an infil. (Destino can testify on how hard being an infil is versus the Lasher). Yet most Midgets I see are in Agile (cause of skeetering)

At the end of the day, the Midgets aim to win. They secure bases, Take towers, forward the cause. Yeah DT do that, but WAY too many times I find DT in an interlink, just there to whore. So draw your own conclusions.

Oh and Donut. I have recieved pretty nasty tells from nearly all your members, are they all going through bad times? The only guy that hasnt sent me a sh*tty tell so far, is GPB. So there ya go.

OH YEAH! And before I go and actually do some work. You bitch at me for dropping gens, yet you exploiting sh*tbags STILL put motion sensors up in the doorway, in that one little nook that means I can't get around it, and its basically invincible from boomerage. Nice exploits.
IP IP Logged
MadDawg
Officer
Officer

Quote MadDawg Replybullet Posted: 03/October/2006 at 7:48am
Originally posted by Preach

Ahhh... the classic DT crybaby response to anything 1CMM & friends do. I'm sure if we started killing them with fall damage they would cry just as much. The only thing DT does more than farming worthless interlinks is whine/bitch/moan about anything and everything that owns them.

Any time I possibly can I always take down gens against DT. Just because I know it pisses them off so much.

Kudos to you Raik for pissing them off. +1!

Scat MAX + pshield just makes sense. There is no way for a single infantry to kill you with a single decimator if you time everything right. If everything is timed right it will take 5 decimator shots to kill a fully healed scat max w/ full shields and full stam + pshield.

Scatmax + pshield makes me cry :(.  But hey I don't complain, I try to stick up for you guys when I hear people bash ya.  I just tell them to not charge a scat max with pshield .  Lol.
IP IP Logged
Bluescales
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Bluescales Replybullet Posted: 03/October/2006 at 8:08am
Originally posted by Isabel

Originally posted by AquaNox

It's pretty disheartening to see the people that I enjoyed playing with WHILE THEY WERE APPLICANTS, turn around and bash their old friends and teammates. Show a little class on the field. It goes a long way in terms of respect.

I for one don't support the use of P-shield, but it's not up to me to dictate how others use their certs or spend their time in game. It's not up to you either.  Let it go, all your bitching does is reinforce the idea that it is in fact working.

Completely agree with this.

I've seen DT members sitting inside spawn tubes. But don't get me wrong, I've seen 1CMM members also sitting in spawn tubes. I've seen DT members in AA maxes camping pads while I've seen 1CMM members spamming plasma.
Everyone does something you wouldn't like if you were on the other side. So before judgement and the hate tells start, perhaps you (all of you) need to take a look at your own habits and that of your peers. Don't complain about something if you're not willing to fix the issue, starting with yourself.

Isabel has made me see the world in a new light. From now on, I swear I shall stop boomering Cave spawn rooms. Thank you Isabel, thank you.
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 17 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version