Thanks guys. My friend that used to play as well told me about this today. I was stoked. I miss Planetside (pre expansion) so much. It was such a fun game. How I miss Voice Macros....
FYI, Planetside is free for 45days since the soe got hacked. I'm playing between feedings/naps...
Congrats on the kiddo Slug!! Been a long time buddy! You should see the new Max renderings Ill post them here in a second. I am SO stoked about this game. I smell a true Midget come back!!! YURRR!
I saw these on Facebook the other day. Pretty sweet, hopefully they will update the nc one a bit more. The vs model looks pretty sweet. I'm interested to see how this engine will run at mass scale. I remember the core expansion killing frame rates back in the day. I'll take my geforce 560 Ti over the geforce 440 I was rocking back then....
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum